Sign in to follow this  
D&G.

The Joint Chiefs of Staff

The Joint Chiefs of Staff.

Sorry it has taken so long but Phoenix2 has a lot of things to do and it takes a

lot of consideration to decide upon such a big issue, but he has finally decided

who the Joint Chiefs of Staff are going to be. The JCS’s will meet once a week

in vent and talk about everything that comes up. They are like sub-leaders and

are always ready to help you out if that’s what you need.

If you have a suggestion the JCS are the ones to contact. They are responsible

for the actions that are taken in the clan’s servers and on the forums. All rules

that the Clan members have to follow are the same as the JCS’s has to follow.

If you think you are treated wrong or one of the Leaders flames at you, you

need to contact the other Leaders.

The four Joint Chiefs are:

Opiate (Chairman)

Eaglewonj

Junzou

HoboInArmy

Wookie

More information about what is going to happen will be posted up soon.

PS. I would have written this in News and Announcements but it wouldn't work.

:DDDDDDDDDDDD SWEEET!!! Congradulations all! to all who read this, weather you like me or not, i promise im going to better gameplay on the server's, i swear my CS gameplay to UV and only UV The only server's i play on, the servers that i will stay on smile.gif

Guest cc90z

Wrong... New JCS is as follows:

Fetus

D&G

CC90

Bios

Bob

Evergreen

That is all, thanks.

Guest VegetaFH1

Emm CC.. i should point out the original reason for there being 5 members of the JCS is that if there was 6 and an arguement comes up it cant be 3v3, witch wood result in a serious command structure breach, so 5 members without the "omg no its like this" and the "stfu u dont know what ur talking about" stuff from JCS members

Sooooo ur 6 members team, while it is a good lineup, wood never servive

I dont personaly know Sin or Kelso for that matter, but Fetus D&G and bios i can respect, they will do a good job, so i hope all the members of the JCS watch out for eachother and the members of the clan, also for the pres who will make any final choices on the matters that cant be resolved peacfuly

Good going guys, i hope u can keep up with the paper work hehe

Congratulations

Okey,I'm kinda lost here.What's the difference between "Forum Moderators" and "The Joint Chiefs of Staff"?

Congratulations to all of you guys! smile.gif

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ãubniumâ„¢ @ Jul 14 2007, 07:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Okey,I'm kinda lost here.What's the difference between "Forum Moderators" and "The Joint Chiefs of Staff"?

Congratulations to all of you guys! smile.gif

The Joint Chiefs of Staff is like Co-Leaders or yeah you know. A big group that is leading the clan.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>

I dont personaly know Sin

I dont know you a whole lot either, a good reason to get to know each other smile.gif

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Howard Dean @ Jul 24 2007, 07:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

umm i got the new list??

Howard

Shakin Bakin

Looooonnnngggg Cat

Jeremy.a.Blige

Tyler

its the happy hour fun time clan lols =D

WOW what a sucky list biggrin.gif <3

Maby we should have 7. I mean in another topic some1 said that JCS are limited to 5 and most of the time they're all offline. 7 is still odd, but causes more chance fore some1 to be online. heck we can even do 9. i just think 5 is slightly few, and if debates are going to take place we should have a more rounded view.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Howard Dean @ Jul 24 2007, 02:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

umm i got the new list??

Howard

Shakin Bakin

Looooonnnngggg Cat

Jeremy.a.Blige

Tyler

its the happy hour fun time clan lols =D

Lol was I even in the clan when he Posted that?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Only on Tuesdays @ Aug 7 2007, 05:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Maby we should have 7. I mean in another topic some1 said that JCS are limited to 5 and most of the time they're all offline. 7 is still odd, but causes more chance fore some1 to be online. heck we can even do 9. i just think 5 is slightly few, and if debates are going to take place we should have a more rounded view.

That's not true. Bios, fetus and I do alot and can manange it all. Sin will get back online in next week. He is away on vication. Kelso I don't know about. It seems like he doesn't want to be a Joint Chiefs of Staff. If we now said that we had nine or seven people in the JCS Phoenix2 would have to give them equal powers and that would maybe result in a big abuse for someone. With rcon you can fuck the servers so much up and do a lot of shit to the clan. Put yourself in Phoenix2's posision and tell yourself who would I really trust with rcon. You would maybe only choose two or three people from the clan of three hundred members. If it was me managing this clan I would only give it out to maybe one or two. It's almost the same with admin, you can ban a lot of people but you can't do as much damage to the servers like you can with rcon. The clan is running fine at the moment and the recruitment and report section is cleared and done. All the topics are finished. Right now it seems like we only need two or three Joint Chiefs of Staff to do the work that Phoenix2 do not have the time to do. If you want to help you want to help out you can surely do it without rcon or admin on the forums. You can help the guys with Computer Problems and etc. Post up some funny video's, make a map, do a video, yes you can do a lot of things without these powers.

- Đ&Ğ.

Yea sorry for being gone so long guys x| Im at my damn cousins, there pc cant run source so im stuck playing (as most of you have noticed on xfire) Maplestory... x.x Eugh

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Đ&Ğ @ Aug 7 2007, 06:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

That's not true. Bios, fetus and I do alot and can manange it all. Sin will get back online in next week. He is away on vication. Kelso I don't know about. It seems like he doesn't want to be a Joint Chiefs of Staff. If we now said that we had nine or seven people in the JCS Phoenix2 would have to give them equal powers and that would maybe result in a big abuse for someone. With rcon you can fuck the servers so much up and do a lot of shit to the clan. Put yourself in Phoenix2's posision and tell yourself who would I really trust with rcon. You would maybe only choose two or three people from the clan of three hundred members. If it was me managing this clan I would only give it out to maybe one or two. It's almost the same with admin, you can ban a lot of people but you can't do as much damage to the servers like you can with rcon. The clan is running fine at the moment and the recruitment and report section is cleared and done. All the topics are finished. Right now it seems like we only need two or three Joint Chiefs of Staff to do the work that Phoenix2 do not have the time to do. If you want to help you want to help out you can surely do it without rcon or admin on the forums. You can help the guys with Computer Problems and etc. Post up some funny video's, make a map, do a video, yes you can do a lot of things without these powers.

- Đ&Ğ.

I never asked for the powers, i was giving the suggestion, I think what your saying is a highly impressive statement and now i see where your comming from i will agree 5 is a great number for JCS. One thing though, why do you htink kelso doesnt want JCS?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Only on Tuesdays @ Aug 7 2007, 04:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I never asked for the powers, i was giving the suggestion, I think what your saying is a highly impressive statement and now i see where your comming from i will agree 5 is a great number for JCS. One thing though, why do you htink kelso doesnt want JCS?

No I know you didn't ask for powers (:

Because he isn't active in here and don't do anything .. That's just my opinion but I know a lot that thinks the same.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Đ&Ğ @ Aug 7 2007, 12:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Because he isn't active in here and don't do anything .. That's just my opinion but I know a lot that thinks the same.

Well im glad we have a good system at least. i went inactive for 2 months cuz i had a summer job and soccer practice, i woke up at 7 and didn't get home till 10. Now i see bios has changed ALOT from what i remember him from, there are ALOT of new members. and there is less flaming going on. its really nice accually. I really dont know kelso. so i can't really put my 2 cents in on him. but hopefully i can meet him soon.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Only on Tuesdays @ Aug 7 2007, 06:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Well im glad we have a good system at least. i went inactive for 2 months cuz i had a summer job and soccer practice, i woke up at 7 and didn't get home till 10. Now i see bios has changed ALOT from what i remember him from, there are ALOT of new members. and there is less flaming going on. its really nice accually. I really dont know kelso. so i can't really put my 2 cents in on him. but hopefully i can meet him soon.

Yes I hope so. Yes bios has changed. He have become a lot more mature and controlling. So everything is cool. smile.gif

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Đ&Ğ @ Aug 7 2007, 12:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Might I point out that I was going crazy with playing WoW, I stopped that now though, I spend about 1 hour in the morning to clean up forums, and then I go into the WC3 server and administrate it...

That's just for now though, it'll be different when school starts.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kelso @ Aug 30 2007, 03:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Might I point out that I was going crazy with playing WoW, I stopped that now though, I spend about 1 hour in the morning to clean up forums, and then I go into the WC3 server and administrate it...

That's just for now though, it'll be different when school starts.

i'm glad that you don't play wow anymore.. But I can see that you are starting to become active again.