Sign in to follow this  
UnknownLegend

Gentlemen! AND LADIES! AND BRITS!!

so everyone knows the facts, i wrote one thing about sharlott, one about fatboy, one about shocker and 2 on dani... so don't blame me.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (PR()JECT @ Apr 6 2009, 10:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

so everyone knows the facts, i wrote one thing about sharlott, one about fatboy, one about shocker and 2 on dani... so don't blame me.

I find it slightly odd that you are calling me Dani. XD

FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUU whoever killed my beautiful Longcat! at least it will always be immortalized in pictures. ScreenSnaperImage-1.jpg

Thank you for your help CK

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (EverGreen @ Apr 6 2009, 11:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I don't think it will get any more defined than this:

drawball2.png

The best part is that the tards dont realize that by adding more color to it, they arent changing a thing and actually adding more definition to it. They either need to expand the letters beyond their bounds, forcing us to shore them up with black ink, or black ink them as to erase sections as a whole.

Shhhh dont tell them.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Longcat @ Apr 6 2009, 11:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

The best part is that the tards dont realize that by adding more color to it, they arent changing a thing and actually adding more definition to it. They either need to expand the letters beyond their bounds, forcing us to shore them up with black ink, or black ink them as to erase sections as a whole.

Shhhh dont tell them.

Fuckin Espeland and Pr()ject are going to read this and be happy to oblige.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Junzou @ Apr 6 2009, 10:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Fuckin Espeland and Pr()ject are going to read this and be happy to oblige.

Immaturity seems to be a good tactic for getting a referal around here, dont you agree?

Guest masteryoda

Sharlott enjoys golden showers, fucking her (potential) 13 year old child transvestite boy, bestiality..... and MUCH MUCH MORE! =D

Kiva told us so.... or actually, he told JDD then he told fatb0y, then fatb0y told Junzou, then...... so on and so forth.

You know whats kinda funny about this whole thing.

90% of the Swastika's are set on side like a square which is a religious symbol It has to on point like a Diamond to be the Nazi symbol.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Master Yoda @ Apr 7 2009, 05:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Sharlott enjoys golden showers, fucking her (potential) 13 year old child transvestite boy, bestiality..... and MUCH MUCH MORE! =D

Kiva told us so.... or actually, he told JDD then he told fatb0y, then fatb0y told Junzou, then...... so on and so forth.

None of thats true though 0.o I don't have kids, animals, or any of that stuff 0.o

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Master Yoda @ Apr 7 2009, 04:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Junzou told no one until today, when Oreo asked.

Sign in to follow this