Sign in to follow this  
UnknownLegend

Gentlemen! AND LADIES! AND BRITS!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mithra Panties @ Apr 6 2009, 09:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Why the fuck am I the one getting all the harassment tags :/ Who ever is doing it is a douche bag and they better hope I don't find out who it is.

im helping erase those.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BeauutifulChaosx @ Apr 6 2009, 09:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Nah, Sharlott.

Look between the U and the V if you can see it anymore.

They wrote shit about me all over.

But whatever.

I mean, don't listen to them, they are just being douchebags trying to have laughs the lame way.

Just find out who it is and write crap about them back. =)

I wouldn't get so angry over it though.

Thats the thing don't. I don't talk shit about people. Or constantly harass people with things like that. I keep my business to my self for the most part and thats how I expect to be treated. I can understand one or two jabs from someone about something I've said on the forums, like about my pegging topic or something, But all this shit is a bunch of lies and its not on the uv forums its in the public domain outside of UV where I can't respond to the person. The coward they are.

Lets put it this way. If you had a group of friends and you were all close, or atleast some what close and you had inside jokes and things and they knew stuff about you, would you want them writing an Editorial piece about you in the local newspaper lieing and over exaggerating the truth about you into a negative light? You wouldn't.

If they made a few jokes about you while inside your group of friends you'd laugh it off and slug them in the arm playfully.

But declaring lies about you to the public, they become less then friends and at that point Damages should be expected to be repaid.

Sharlott I wrote something beside your name on the left bracket with an arrow pointing to your name. (:

Enjoy.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kelso @ Apr 6 2009, 09:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Sharlott I wrote something beside your name on the left bracket with an arrow pointing to your name. (:

Enjoy.

Yeah see funny ha ha, You called me a Nigg, that doesn't mean anything though. And just looks like random garbage.

The other stuff is all directed personal attacks at me.

And people wonder why I don't subscribe to the whole social networking scene anymore.

I say we just find a way to host our own Drawball if possible and just make it forum users with certain ranks only access just to have something fun on the main page when you first put in joinuv.com

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mithra Panties @ Apr 6 2009, 09:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I say we just find a way to host our own Drawball if possible and just make it forum users with certain ranks only access just to have something fun on the main page when you first put in joinuv.com

that would be the shit

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mithra Panties @ Apr 6 2009, 08:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

THIS. OH GAWD.

I say we draw a second =(UV)=!

Also vandal alert on the left side

Holy shit

the stuff on one.drawball is fucking impressive

screen shot of 1ball?

and lets make a uv 2x the size on the other side of the ball

if they finish the mega duck lets put a uv on it

Sign in to follow this