Sign in to follow this  
UnknownLegend

Gentlemen! AND LADIES! AND BRITS!!

Discovery, if you hold down the mouse while your hitting 0% you can still colour as much as you want, some dissapears but 90% stays, I was solid coloring the vandals!

wow, when i first made a topic about this in spam i had no idea that this would get pinned >.>

gah, not sure who to support, the flood or uv...

this was found by the flood :

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>

Posted by: http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Drawball

* Don't use the largest brush, -blam!-tard. The ink used by each brush is NOT proportionate. The smallest brush will allow you to use ten times moar ink, albeit at ten times slower than the usual pace.

* Some drawings are protected, meaning that you cannot draw over them. Don't waste your ink on these.

* Tell everyone you can, preferably by linking them to this page.

* Drawball tools no longer works and has a virus, use this instead: [http://rapidshare.com/files/105243324/SVG_drawer.rar.html * Don't drain your ink bellow 30%, the moar ink you have the faster it refills. The more you draw the faster it refills as well. Just need to find the right balance.

* Currently Drawball gives new users a 5% allotment of ink when they first start using Drawball. This number increases over time to at least 100%. The best way to get the most ink is to simply wait it out after you reach 0 and let it refill automatically. But if your bloodlust for vandalism must be quenched immediately, simply reset your modem to get a new IP address, and thus you will start with 5% ink again.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (HoboInArmy @ Apr 6 2009, 09:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Discovery, if you hold down the mouse while your hitting 0% you can still colour as much as you want, some dissapears but 90% stays, I was solid coloring the vandals!

hobo, if you do that and refresh it all dissapeers :'(

also if you have any extra ink, kill the superduck

its kind of hard to miss

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mithra Panties @ Apr 6 2009, 12:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I've started drawing the V

But I suck at drawing without a tablet or a line tool

for lines, click to start the ink flow and then right click, move ur mouse to where u want ur line to end and click again.

this is useful for making the str8 lines across to fill in the letters

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Contract_Killer @ Apr 6 2009, 02:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Vandal Alert, Raped Inc on the right side of the "U".

I got most of it, and i finished the outline for the V. it takes 1% (or .9 , somewhere close to there) ink to fill 1 line across the v shape, so get at it!

We need to demolish that abhorrent crap to the right of our tag before we can progress. Equip to thick black and attack.

Also, Somebody trace out a Parenthesis so we can find out how much of that thing we can use to our advantage.

I am starting the anti vandal crew, we use our ink purley to cover vandal ink and use our left over to fill in the letters pure white. The other crew will begin work on the rest of the tag, chose your team today.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Supernaut @ Apr 6 2009, 04:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

filling in the ) as we speak

Nice shit. I am out of ink but I am incrementally trying to do what I can on the ). I drew it but I feel that it will be really shitty lol.

The left ( is being neglected, we need more people filling older stuff in so its easier to deal with vandals. Only 3-4 people should work on the )= since we should all have 100% ink by now.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (HoboInArmy @ Apr 6 2009, 04:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

The left ( is being neglected, we need more people filling older stuff in so its easier to deal with vandals. Only 3-4 people should work on the )= since we should all have 100% ink by now.

Pffft Im at 0 ink

Sign in to follow this