Sign in to follow this  
-=kiva=-

shopmenu item

necklace of immunity

i was wondering why it's not in the server

would it be possible to throw it in here some time? but amke it so it only stops harmful ultimates and not ultimates that are like the zerglings or forbiddens were it makes those kind of races completly useless jsut form buying a necklace

kthxbai it's late goodnight

Give it a 90 percent chance of activating, so 10 percent failure rate. Even someone spamming their ultimate would miss, because it technically "hit" something, but it didn't go off because the player was immune, meaning that it needs to go over again.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Defiance/Achmed @ Apr 5 2009, 05:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Give it a 90 percent chance of activating, so 10 percent failure rate. Even someone spamming their ultimate would miss, because it technically "hit" something, but it didn't go off because the player was immune, meaning that it needs to go over again.

But you also need to think about exploits you could do with it, zerglings would just WHORE and so would forbiddens since they can't get killed by ultimates, causing the rounds to go on longer and people to start whining. I admit most ultimates are sometimes unfair, but there are a couple of races you can change to to become immune, Warden, dunpeal, Mr Gen.

Thought it might be a good idea to put one in with a lower chance of blocking, say 80% or 75% or so to block it. (As in have their ultimate go off and onto cooldown but do nothing, since you could just spam it till you bypass the immunity.)

Guest NeverEndingXsin

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Defiance/Achmed @ Apr 5 2009, 04:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

You could make it illegal/bannable to buy on certain races, much like HP on LUrker/Zerg. Have it programmed to show "immune" in the playerinfo menu.

thats actually not a bad idea

I would love to see the old cat's amulet item back in the shop menu, the one that used to take away walking sounds from your player. I don't remember much else about it like the price tho, cause the last time I saw it was maybe cs 1.5?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (blizz @ Apr 6 2009, 02:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I would love to see the old cat's amulet item back in the shop menu, the one that used to take away walking sounds from your player. I don't remember much else about it like the price tho, cause the last time I saw it was maybe cs 1.5?

I think the problem with this is in source it's like you're flying so your aim is completely off.