Sign in to follow this  
Guest Metal Militia

Mods = Thought Police...

Guest Metal Militia

Stop controlling my freedom of expression.

Your moderators are the fucking thought police. god dammit! let's lock every thread k?

Don't lock this one either... people are the right to express their discontent with you.'

Proof? This thread was locked without reason by D&G

http://www.undeadvengeance.com/forums/inde...?showtopic=3101

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Metal Militia @ Jul 11 2007, 10:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Stop controlling my freedom of expression.

Your moderators are the fucking thought police. god dammit! let's lock every thread k?

Don't lock this one either... people are the right to express their discontent with you.'

Proof? This thread was locked without reason by D&G

http://www.undeadvengeance.com/forums/inde...?showtopic=3101

You have to much random shit. And every time I come on to view topics I see spam from you and I have to go all these threads trought and that's annoying.

Guest Metal Militia

I'm trying to liven up this forums since they are like dead now. Hmmm i wonder why?

and please dont' take this personally. <3

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Metal Militia @ Jul 11 2007, 10:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I'm trying to liven up this forums since they are like dead now. Hmmm i wonder why?

and please dont' take this personally.

Thing about your balls or what it was. No one wants to hear stuff like that. Instead find some funny videos !

Guest Metal Militia

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Đ&Ğ @ Jul 11 2007, 10:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Thing about your balls or what it was. No one wants to hear stuff like that. Instead find some funny videos !

Alritey but im not only blaming you. The thought police is more than 1 person

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Metal Militia @ Jul 11 2007, 10:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Alritey but im not only blaming you. The thought police is more than 1 person

hmm okay. I'm just a littlebit tired of all the shit that isn't funny. I know the forums isn't what they have been but please do them better in a "good" way if you know what I mean,

Guest Metal Militia

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Đ&Ğ @ Jul 11 2007, 10:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

hmm okay. I'm just a littlebit tired of all the shit that isn't funny. I know the forums isn't what they have been but please do them better in a "good" way if you know what I mean,

Alritey

Guest Phoenix2

Metal, your account has been suspended 3 days for spamming and breaking rules.