Sign in to follow this  
Vesper

Beware 1st April

Guest NeverEndingXsin

im not that worried about this either

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Junzou @ Mar 26 2009, 08:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

15_macbook_pro.jpg

I'm not worried. :) Seriously though, thanks. I'll make sure my PC virus definitions are up to date.

In b4 PC rage.

Ugh, that POS? Jeez- get a real laptop, not that fruity chunk of crap.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Willis_690 @ Mar 26 2009, 10:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Anything Apple=Fail

but anything apple = epic win against viruses because people dont bother to make viruses for them due to the fact that the number of users is greatly less than pc

EDIT: it said ide be fine if i had mcafee right?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mayhim @ Mar 26 2009, 03:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

but anything apple = epic win against viruses

Ever hear of the iPods shipping with a PC virus? GG

I'm not worried either. I use NOD32 which hasn't picked anything up yet, but I'll do a full PC scan before then.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mayhim @ Mar 26 2009, 04:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

nope

Really... Well, a while ago, Apple managed to ship out some iPods (minis if I recall correctly) with a PC virus on them that infected everyone that plugged it in to their machine.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Clay @ Mar 26 2009, 04:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Really... Well, a while ago, Apple managed to ship out some iPods (minis if I recall correctly) with a PC virus on them that infected everyone that plugged it in to their machine.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Willis_690 @ Mar 26 2009, 10:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Anything Apple=Fail

This.

#1 tip to the Internet: don't be an idiot

#2 tip: pills can't make your dick bigger

#3 tip: never send money to a foreign country asking for royalties

#4 tip: webcam girls aren't real nor are their invites

Guest willis_690

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mayhim @ Mar 26 2009, 02:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

but anything apple = epic win against viruses because people dont bother to make viruses for them due to the fact that the number of users is greatly less than pc

EDIT: it said ide be fine if i had mcafee right?

Hey Guess What? You're an Epic Tard..Why aren't their any viruses for Macs? Oh Because there nothing Good on them! Linux, Leopard? All Apple All Fail

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SwitchBlade @ Mar 26 2009, 03:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

You're an ass kisser.

And you just fail.

No I've always hated Steve Jobs Fruit Based Company. Just because you beat me to the post..Does it really matter?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Willis_690 @ Mar 26 2009, 07:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Hey Guess What? You're an Epic Tard..Why aren't their any viruses for Macs? Oh Because there nothing Good on them! Linux, Leopard? All Apple All Fail

Quitcha damn trolling.

If you want me to get technical all up in this bitch, it's because Unix was built to succeed. Ever hear of "root"? It's the main account to the computer. 99% of all common "built-to-sell, economy" PCs have end users running on an admin account. Unlimited access to everything. A hackers perfect set up. In Linux, Mac, BSD, etc., you need to authorize yourself. (i.e. sudo). This keeps the amount of viruses found on Linux and Mac extremely low, even to install a key-logger, you'd need to authorize yourself. GG troll. GTFO.

Guest willis_690

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Clay @ Mar 26 2009, 06:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Quitcha damn trolling.

Oh Dear Did I make another mistake? Seriously Clay Shut Yer Crotch and Find something worthy to complain about.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Willis_690 @ Mar 26 2009, 07:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Oh Dear Did I make another mistake? Seriously Clay Shut Yer Crotch and Find something worthy to complain about.

Meh, I'm a clan leader of sorts, and I'd prefer to bitch about you not knowing your Linux. That's exactly what I'm going to do. Feel free to stick around for it.

Guest willis_690

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Clay @ Mar 26 2009, 06:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Meh, I'm a clan leader of sorts, and I'd prefer to bitch about you not knowing your Linux. That's exactly what I'm going to do. Feel free to stick around for it.

Make My Day Clay, UV always takes a big Ol' dump on it's Ex-Clan Members. The Only reason I stay on these forums is to communicate with Clickerson, One of the only sensible folks left around here since I haven't seen Fetus on..Bleh This Smells like its going to be Good.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Willis_690 @ Mar 26 2009, 07:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Make My Day Clay, UV always takes a big Ol' dump on it's Ex-Clan Members. The Only reason I stay on these forums is to communicate with Clickerson, One of the only sensible folks left around here since I haven't seen Fetus on..Bleh This Smells like its going to be Good.

How can you say that? I didn't even say anything. I told you to "quitcher damn trolling." Jesus, you're quite a douche if I do say so myself.

Basically how it went:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>

You: LINUX SUCKS!

Me: Quit trolling

You: WTF, UV SUCKS. YOU'RE ALL ASSHOLES.

Amirite or amirite?

Linux =/= Apple.

You made me lol. Learn before you troll. It's the first thing you need to do. Or you can just say that what you know is fact and stick to it. That works too if you wanna be a really bad (or potentially good if you know what you're doing) troll.

Guest willis_690

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Clay @ Mar 26 2009, 06:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

How can you say that? I didn't even say anything. I told you to "quitcher damn trolling." Jesus, you're quite a douche if I do say so myself.

Basically how it went:

Amirite or amirite?

Linux =/= Apple.

You made me lol. Learn before you troll. It's the first thing you need to do. Or you can just say that what you know is fact and stick to it. That works too if you wanna be a really bad (or potentially good if you know what you're doing) troll.

Brain Shit..I meant OS X Leopard..And Give me another 10% Warn...Please? [Oreo]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Willis_690 @ Mar 26 2009, 07:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Brain Shit..I meant OS X Leopard..And Give me another 10% Warn...Please? [Oreo]

It happens to the best of us. And I can't. My warn thing is broke.

Guest willis_690

Yeah, Its Understandable..I'll just PM Oreo

Guest willis_690

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Clay @ Mar 26 2009, 07:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Never mind, I gotcha. Fixed.

<--Like a Fat Kid with a Donut..MORE!