Sign in to follow this  
kalamaga

Xbox 360 or PS3

Okay, you guys need to stop now.

Quit the fighting and acting like little children.

I am sorry Foh, but will you ever stop and grow up a bit on these forums?

As far as I can see, you are the one who made the first post towards Contract swearing your head off being a total dick.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fohacidal @ Mar 28 2009, 11:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

jesus titty fucking christ who the fuck cares contract, does hating halo make anyone a fanboy? no... it just means they fucking hate halo, grow up and stop arguing over petty shit like one console RTS that wasnt even made by bungie

Just stop now.

The debate was going fine until that was said.

Please and Thank You. <3

Guest Fohacidal

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (NiteStalker @ Mar 29 2009, 08:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

While this may be true, you still kept feeding the fire. and Switch, im pretty sure foh was throwing "fanboy" at plenty of other people, he had it coming.

No I did not, maybe if people would stop calling others fanboys to begin with shit wouldnt happen...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BeauutifulChaosx @ Mar 29 2009, 08:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Okay, you guys need to stop now.

Quit the fighting and acting like little children.

I am sorry Foh, but will you ever stop and grow up a bit on these forums?

As far as I can see, you are the one who made the first post towards Contract swearing your head off being a total dick.

Just stop now.

The debate was going fine until that was said.

Please and Thank You. <3

Goodjob mod, taking a side helps quell emotions, poasts below for reference, he started bashing on switch and I before anyone else

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Contract_Killer @ Mar 23 2009, 05:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That wasn't biased at all.

360, if you want a large collection of games, not some anime crap, PS3 if you want MGS4.

I'll sell you my 360, I'm dumping all my money into muh truck.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Contract_Killer @ Mar 28 2009, 12:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

The only way it sucks is if you don't like RTS games, or you are a fanboy.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Contract_Killer @ Mar 28 2009, 10:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Says the man with a PS3, who has never played Halo Wars.

I understand that Foh. And I am not taking sides.

But you always seem to be involved in these type of things.

It is getting old. =/

And I am not saying you are the cause of this all.

I do expect a lot more from Contract than what he showed.

I am just asking for all of you to please stop the trolling and to be civil.

Honestly, as per the usual, I don't agree with HOW Foh is saying what he's saying but I do have to point out that he was initially baited by Contract.

Guest Fohacidal

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BeauutifulChaosx @ Mar 29 2009, 08:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I understand that Foh. And I am not taking sides.

But you always seem to be involved in these type of things.

It is getting old. =/

And I am not saying you are the cause of this all.

I do expect a lot more from Contract than what he showed.

I am just asking for all of you to please stop the trolling and to be civil.

And the fact that contract and zeus happen to be in these topic almost 90% of the time as well? That just doesnt matter now does it, obviously because zeus has shooping abilities and contract is lolwtfmistake i get the short end of the stick in every single freaking topic

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fohacidal @ Mar 29 2009, 08:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

And the fact that contract and zeus happen to be in these topic almost 90% of the time as well? That just doesnt matter now does it, obviously because zeus has shooping abilities and contract is lolwtfmistake i get the short end of the stick in every single freaking topic

Just 'cus we be here doesn't mean we are contributing to the problem. I added lulz, and that was all. Just bite the bullet and die... Err, bite the bullet and take the blame, as we all know this situation is your fault (not saying it's always your fault, but you did blow up way to hard this time, and came everywhere, I might add).

Contract is no longer an Advisor, but he was.

That's why I am disappointed in how he acted.

Zeus's actions are always not that great. =| It's sort of expected, but certainly not tolerated.

Foh, you were allowed back into the clan, I want to see you peruse. I really do.

But the fact that you always end up in the trolling situations makes me uneasy.

Guest Fohacidal

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr Clickerson @ Mar 29 2009, 08:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Just 'cus we be here doesn't mean we are contributing to the problem. I added lulz, and that was all. Just bite the bullet and die... Err, bite the bullet and take the blame, as we all know this situation is your fault (not saying it's always your fault, but you did blow up way to hard this time, and came everywhere, I might add).

never have I seen you take the blame for anything, how about admiting you fanned the freaking flame nonstop through 3 pages?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>

Zeus's actions are always not that great. =| It's sort of expected, but certainly not tolerated.

Foh, you were allowed back into the clan, I want to see you peruse. I really do.

How about the fact that Im always an easy target now? All people have to do is cry "hey foh your a fanboy/troll/flamer/etc" and everyone instantly sees that as truth. Just because I happen to get into a topic where other people decide its cool to instigate doesnt mean Im the cause of it or the cause of its extension, Im just defending myself...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr Clickerson @ Mar 29 2009, 09:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I couldn't help but laugh, and yes foh you cannot deny that you have done quite a bit of trolling and flaming here

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fohacidal @ Mar 29 2009, 08:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

never have I seen you take the blame for anything, how about admiting you fanned the freaking flame nonstop through 3 pages?

I was watching you get angry-angry pissy pants everywhere while Contract taunted you by shitting on your PS3- you were tied up, there was nothing you could do. I then shopped Chris Crocker and made the whole thing better (thanks to Contract's idea). Sorry, but your penis has been stomped on, and your testis popped between our fingers.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fohacidal @ Mar 29 2009, 09:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

How about the fact that Im always an easy target now? All people have to do is cry "hey foh your a fanboy/troll/flamer/etc" and everyone instantly sees that as truth. Just because I happen to get into a topic where other people decide its cool to instigate doesnt mean Im the cause of it or the cause of its extension, Im just defending myself...

I know you are just defending yourself, all I am asking of you is to do it in a more civil way.

Zeus, just stop. Seriously.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BeauutifulChaosx @ Mar 29 2009, 08:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I have nothing to prove to anyone anymore, I'm tired of Foh's bullshit.

Foh, me an zeus are barely in ANY of the topics you blow up in, most of them are in the Debate and Serious Talk forum.

Hell, I even HELPED to get you back in the clan, and told you not to make me regret this, and you have, not by this topic but by many others.

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Contract_Killer @ Mar 29 2009, 09:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I have nothing to prove to anyone anymore, I'm tired of Foh's bullshit.

Foh, me an zeus are barely in ANY of the topics you blow up in, most of them are in the Debate and Serious Talk forum.

This is true.

This topic has run it's course and has been sufficiently derailed.

Contract, enough baiting. Foh, try not to overreact.

Zeus... well, what can I say. :3

1230701748510s.jpg

Love you, Zeus. <3

Topic locked.