Sign in to follow this  
kalamaga

Xbox 360 or PS3

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (HoboInArmy @ Mar 23 2009, 04:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Xbox 360 is much better for just casual IMO Most of the clan own them so you could play live with us.

OH SHIT!!! SOMEONE SAID CASUAL!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kalamaga @ Mar 23 2009, 05:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

for shooter Online?

Killzone 2 vs. Halo 3. Your choice. I'd say go with PS3, but that's mostly because I'm an uberfanboy and I'm not a fan of Halo. Lots of great titles are cross-platform. It's up to you really.

it depends on what suits your style, personally i fucking hate the playstation controllers, mainly the joysticks. Because i play a lot of fps on the 360 i think the controller is very suited for doing that. so find out what you like.

Guest Fohacidal

Take into account everything each console has to offer

First look at hardware

PS3 base price a bit more expensive but unlike the 360 comes with wireless and a HD

Controllers

This I cant advise on as not every person likes the same controller, its up to you

Games

PS3 is aimed towards to the more mature crowd, with bigger "robust" shooters and in general more adult games, the PSN counters this a bit though by varying with lots of other stuff. The 360s lineup is more robust in the sense that it is casual, and while it is geared more to the teenage demographic it has something for everyone guaranteed, and its further supplemented by the variety of choices on the XBL

PS3 is free, and wireless comes attached. XBL is not free and wireless comes separate

Reliability

While the 360 has been greatly improved since its launch version the PS3 still beats out the Wii and 360 in reliability hardware wise

Just throwing that out there

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fohacidal @ Mar 23 2009, 05:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

First look at hardware

PS3 base price a bit more expensive but unlike the 360 comes with wireless and a HD

Controllers

This I cant advise on as not every person likes the same controller, its up to you

Games

PS3 is aimed towards to the more mature crowd, with bigger "robust" shooters and in general more adult games, the PSN counters this a bit though by varying with lots of other stuff. The 360s lineup is more robust in the sense that it is casual, and while it is geared more to the teenage demographic it has something for everyone guaranteed, and its further supplemented by the variety of choices on the XBL

PS3 is free, and wireless comes attached. XBL is not free and wireless comes separate

Reliability

While the 360 has been greatly improved since its launch version the PS3 still beats out the Wii and 360 in reliability hardware wise

That wasn't biased at all.

360, if you want a large collection of games, not some anime crap, PS3 if you want MGS4.

I'll sell you my 360, I'm dumping all my money into muh truck.

Guest Fohacidal

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Contract_Killer @ Mar 23 2009, 05:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

That wasn't biased at all.

360, if you want a large collection of games, not some anime crap, PS3 if you want MGS4.

I'll sell you my 360, I'm dumping all my money into muh truck.

Ya it wasnt you nob, unlike your poast

Wow Foh. Im seriously impressed. I was expecting a PS3 fanboy comment.

Not so much CK. Ever heard of this little game called Killzone 2?

I would say to go try each console out. If you know someone who has one or both just visit their house and play some of the games you might think of getting, and see how you like it. Because it all comes down to personal preference really. I have an xbox, ps3 and a Wii, and i never play the ps3 just cause it has no games i like that i cant get on my xbox

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fohacidal @ Mar 23 2009, 06:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

First look at hardware

Controllers

Games

Reliability

for moment me choice it ps3 if you want i change, give more information about Xbox360 :P

Guest Fohacidal

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kalamaga @ Mar 23 2009, 06:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

for moment me choice it ps3 if you want i change, give more information about Xbox360 :P

Depends, if you tell me whats attracting you towards the PS3 I can tell you if the 360 passes, matches or falls below whats offered on the PS3, then you can make a firm decision

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Clay @ Mar 23 2009, 02:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Killzone 2 vs. Halo 3. Your choice. I'd say go with PS3, but that's mostly because I'm an uberfanboy and I'm not a fan of Halo. Lots of great titles are cross-platform. It's up to you really.

Halo 3 was actually quite a let down... As said above, it really comes down to personal preference. Both are great consoles, although I prefer the 360.

Personaly I perfer teh ps3 and mine got thrown on the floor by my cats so I hope the damned thing still works. But alot of the games that I have seen on the PS3 tend to be slightly better and I am biased toward the PS3 because I enjoy the controller for it more then for the xbox Esp for FPS games but that is just me. Tho acouple of the games for it where a let down after the release like Soul cal 4/end random babble

In my opinion, the Xbox360 is better. The PS3 also ain't that bad. Errrh... its your choice, not mine. But just let ya know, most people in the U.S. and around the world own the Xbox360 console and Xbox Live. Not much people got the PS3. Just because of the price. But if ya got enough money for an PS3 and ya want to spent it all, I highly suggest the Xbox360 Elite. Those are just some of my opinion...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pinoy @ Mar 23 2009, 05:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I'll sell you my Xbox 360.

dont do it

it has most of the great exclusives because microsuck pays companys money so it will be 360 only

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fohacidal @ Mar 23 2009, 05:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Ya it wasnt you nob, unlike your poast

Nob? Nob is a village. Poast? That's a herbicide/

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Clay @ Mar 23 2009, 06:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Wow Foh. Im seriously impressed. I was expecting a PS3 fanboy comment.

Not so much CK. Ever heard of this little game called Killzone 2?

Woohoo 2 games.

One Statement.

Foh is a Fanboy, and always will be.

BTW before you start calling me a fanboy, do note that I do have a PSP, PS2, and PS3 (At my dad's, bought for MGS4)

Its not that the PS3 is a bad system, I just enjoy my 360 more.

Guest Fohacidal

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (VeLoCITy0594 @ Mar 23 2009, 08:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

In my opinion, the Xbox360 is better. The PS3 also ain't that bad. Errrh... its your choice, not mine. But just let ya know, most people in the U.S. and around the world own the Xbox360 console and Xbox Live. Not much people got the PS3. Just because of the price. But if ya got enough money for an PS3 and ya want to spent it all, I highly suggest the Xbox360 Elite. Those are just some of my opinion...

fanboy, oh lawds

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Contract_Killer @ Mar 23 2009, 09:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Nob? Nob is a village. Poast? That's a herbicide/

Woohoo 2 games.

One Statement.

Foh is a Fanboy, and always will be.

BTW before you start calling me a fanboy, do note that I do have a PSP, PS2, and PS3 (At my dad's, bought for MGS4)

Its not that the PS3 is a bad system, I just enjoy my 360 more.

fanboy

Guest some fag

They're both great consoles... Why the fuck did you have to ask us such a question? Not only do we know who you are, but we don't really care what console you get, nor do we have a choice? The only reliable information you can get is the info you find yourself.

Guest willis_690

Bleh Zeus you know that everyone's just trying to help a confused teen figure out how to waste his day..But I'll gladly offer advice..

Xbox 360- FPS, RTS, and Moderate RPG/Platformers [Halo Franchise, Call Of Duty Franchise, Gears of War Franchise, Dawn Of War, Xbox also has a better party and friends program than PS3 and the Wii.] (Old Xbox Games and Marketplace)

PS3- FPS Platformers and RPGs [Has Resistance Franchise, Killzone 2 All Your Old PS2 Games and PS3 Home' Instead of Xbox's stupid avatars..Nuff Said