Sign in to follow this  
kalamaga

Xbox 360 or PS3

Guest Fohacidal

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Contract_Killer @ Mar 28 2009, 11:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I never called anyone a fanboy so stop QQ'ing Foh. Halo and Halo wars are totally different, except for the base story.

The Irony of your post is amazing, telling ME to stop arguing? I guess you would know wouldn't you?

You want to stop being a dumbass? I GUESS YOU WOULD KNOW HUH BECAUSE YOUR OBVIOUSLY NOT A FANBOY HURR HURR, god grow the hell up

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fohacidal @ Mar 29 2009, 12:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

You want to stop being a dumbass? I GUESS YOU WOULD KNOW HUH BECAUSE YOUR OBVIOUSLY NOT A FANBOY HURR HURR, god grow the hell up

Everyone knows your a fanboy and a troll, stop trying to flip this shit on me, you busted in and started drama for no reason, should your new title be Drama Queen? Adding to a long list...

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fohacidal @ Mar 29 2009, 12:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

You want to grow up? Fucking fanboys...

Xbox VS PS3

Stats wise there about the same (Xbox has no wireless built in or blueray).

PS3 has these titles Exclusively

Final Fantasy Versus XIII

Final Fantasy XIII

Killzone

Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots

Ratchet & Clank

Resistance: Fall of Man

Xbox

Dead or Alive Code: Cronus

Dead or Alive 4

Dead or Alive Xtreme 2

Dead Rising

Gears Of War /2

GTA4 :TLAD (ADDON Lost and the dammed)

Halo 3 / Halo Wars

Theres a huge list some where that compares Exclusive games and game content for each

http://www.gamingtarget.com/articles.php?k...usive+Arms+Race (shows WII too >>-(X.X)->)

Guest Fohacidal

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Contract_Killer @ Mar 29 2009, 12:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Everyone knows your a fanboy and a troll, stop trying to flip this shit on me, you busted in and started drama for no reason, should your new title be Drama Queen? Adding to a long list...

Your a dumbass, not only was I the 11th one to post, and an ubiased comparison of both consoles at that, I posted before you did, so at least look at the first fucking page before looking stupid

Fan Boy Post:

PS3 for one reason. . . .

Gran Turismo 5

I guess final fantasy too if you've liked any past 7

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fohacidal @ Mar 29 2009, 03:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Your a dumbass, not only was I the 11th one to post, and an ubiased comparison of both consoles at that, I posted before you did, so at least look at the first fucking page before looking stupid

You make me laugh Foh.

Until you purchase a 360, and experience it, everything you say or do is biased.

Guest Fohacidal

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Contract_Killer @ Mar 29 2009, 05:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

You make me laugh Foh.

Until you purchase a 360, and experience it, everything you say or do is biased.

Not really, Iv played a 360 several times and tbh have enjoyed it as well. Im just tired of having to defend myself because your dumb ass keeps labeling every post I make in a game related topic as biased or fanboyish just because my name is fohacidal, just because im not rich enough to throw away money on 2 freaking consoles doesnt mean Im a fanboy

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Contract_Killer @ Mar 29 2009, 06:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

You make me laugh Foh.

I have to agree with contract here foh, you seem to argue a lot against something you don't own. Besides, this discussion is over...he already bought an xbox360, so theres no reason for you to argue in this thread anymore

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fohacidal @ Mar 29 2009, 05:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Not really, Iv played a 360 several times and tbh have enjoyed it as well. Im just tired of having to defend myself because your dumb ass keeps labeling every post I make in a game related topic as biased or fanboyish just because my name is fohacidal, just because im not rich enough to throw away money on 2 freaking consoles doesnt mean Im a fanboy

I lol'd.

Guest Fohacidal

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (NiteStalker @ Mar 29 2009, 05:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I have to agree with contract here foh, you seem to argue a lot against something you don't own. Besides, this discussion is over...he already bought an xbox360, so theres no reason for you to argue in this thread anymore

I have never even onced argued against the 360 in this thread so you must be high

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fohacidal @ Mar 29 2009, 06:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I have never even onced argued against the 360 in this thread so you must be high

I lol'd again.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fohacidal @ Mar 29 2009, 07:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Wasn't talking about arguing against the 360, was talking about you arguing in general, and how you have been keeping this thread going by bitching with contract

Guest Fohacidal

In case you havent noticed he instigated first

Leave Fohacidal alone you cum swallowing hypocrites, why is he always being labeled a fanboy, Jesus Christ FUCK THIS FANBOY BULLSHIT I WISH THAT WORD DIDN'T EXIST HOLY FUCKING FUCK.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Contract_Killer @ Mar 29 2009, 11:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

633519741540203697-rage---why-you-gotta-get-all-caps-lock-on-me.jpg

I don't rage, rage is uncontrollable anger, i however, have it under control.

(In the dictionary it says Rage is Intense Anger or something similar to that, well guess what, intense anger is uncontrollable.)

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fohacidal @ Mar 29 2009, 06:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I lol'd thrice.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SwitchBlade @ Mar 29 2009, 06:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Leave Fohacidal alone you cum swallowing hypocrites, why is he always being labeled a fanboy, Jesus Christ FUCK THIS FANBOY BULLSHIT I WISH THAT WORD DIDN'T EXIST HOLY FUCKING FUCK.

I lol'd thrice + 1. Fuck. I'm lol'ing all over the place. It's almost a *lolicon* (see what I did there?).

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr Clickerson @ Mar 29 2009, 11:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I lol'd thrice.

I lol'd thrice + 1. Fuck. I'm lol'ing all over the place. It's almost a *lolicon* (see what I did there?).

I'm just happy you are having fun. -_-

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SwitchBlade @ Mar 29 2009, 06:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I'm just happy you are having fun. -_-

At your expense.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fohacidal @ Mar 29 2009, 07:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

While this may be true, you still kept feeding the fire. and Switch, im pretty sure foh was throwing "fanboy" at plenty of other people, he had it coming.