Sign in to follow this  
Pinoy

New Car

Jeez, wasn't expecting so many replies, but most of them aren't even about my car, haha.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Aereon @ Mar 23 2009, 06:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

not a bad car for commuting, there is quite a bit of an aftermarket following for the cav's, I will forewarn you tho, once you get into modified cars, you will meet a lot of ricers.

Haha, thanks for your input.

I didn't know there was a decent aftermarket for cav's.

I'm not looking for anything ricey, because that's not my style, but I want to make the car look a bit more aggressive.

I like the style you took on your mustang.

Clean, simple, nice colors.

Something I would go for.

I'll be contacting you on suggestions once I get it :D.

This is why I want a BMW when I get older.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (HoeStomper @ Mar 23 2009, 06:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

LMAO defiantly not. A chevy is not a ricer.... Plus in Michigan. its all Honda's / DSM's / and Subaru's "Most of the ricers"

I'm going to have to agree with you on the bolded.

Some asian guy down my street has a WRX STi

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Contract_Killer @ Mar 23 2009, 06:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Ricers can be any make.

You shoulda kept the ZR2. and got a cheap car for the commute, or do like me, I'm gonna keep my truck, or get a newer one, and buy a sport bike, or a Harley, for mpg and they are just fun.

Well, my dad drives the ZR2 now.

The B4000 is complete shit.

I was hoping to buy a 250R for the summer. 60 MPG :D.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (HoeStomper @ Mar 24 2009, 12:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

If your even gonna mention spelling mistakes or say there was any your a dirty cunt. you know exactly what i mean and who gives two shits if its spelt properly, you know what i mean. you must be a fucking deranged 70 year old to think any car can be a ricer. For example. I can take a 1957 chevy pick up and make it a RICER.. you are a fucking moron and should be throw in a mental institute. there HOT RODS not RICERS..

And get the fuck out of the forums about AUTOMOTIVE you jerk off.. this is specifically for talking about cars and anything Auto related not spelling mistakes.

:gun_bandana:

Omg hoestomper, omg...I STRONGLY STRONGLY STRONGLY RECOMMEND YOU READ YOUR SIG AND GTFO. /facepalm x10!

Rice is racing cosmetically enhanced, it does not ALWAYS mean foreign cars..Its called "rice" because MOST rice cars ARE imports. However asshole there is plenty of domestic imports, those cavaliers with those stupid bodykits,rims, and 90hp to the wheels is a fucking ricer. You think just cause the car is an import its a fucking ricer? Stop being racist. There are plenty of Imports that can easily rape your Old school muscle car big blocks.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Santa' @ Mar 24 2009, 04:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Omg hoestomper, omg...I STRONGLY STRONGLY STRONGLY RECOMMEND YOU READ YOUR SIG AND GTFO. /facepalm x10!

Rice is racing cosmetically enhanced, it does not ALWAYS mean foreign cars..Its called "rice" because MOST rice cars ARE imports. However asshole there is plenty of domestic imports, those cavaliers with those stupid bodykits,rims, and 90hp to the wheels is a fucking ricer. You think just cause the car is an import its a fucking ricer? Stop being racist. There are plenty of Imports that can easily rape your Old school muscle car big blocks.

I believe you need to re-read what you just said.. a DOMESTIC is a car made in your country.. A Import is a car IMPORTED from a different country! FACEPALM x20

Guest some fag

HoeStomper. I hate Chronx. I absolutely loath him, however, for once in his life, I can wholeheartedly AGREE with him. He is one hundred percent correct. If you don't stop being a douchebag (and a fucktard) then you're not going to last very long here.

Oh, and by the way, I'm one of the reasons we even have an automotive section, idiot.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (HoeStomper @ Mar 24 2009, 04:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I believe you need to re-read what you just said.. a DOMESTIC is a car made in your country.. A Import is a car IMPORTED from a different country! FACEPALM x20

I beilive you need to re-read my post as well fucktard. Stop wasting your keystrokes typing...

P.S Re-read your sig as well.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (chronx @ Mar 24 2009, 04:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Your 1 stupid ass bitch hoestomper. Stop talking while your at it or your life in these forums will be hell. :devil: Sry for the language.

Why so serious? Are you mad your fat ass cant get out side and actually drive a car.

225629_fat_guy_in_car.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr Clickerson @ Mar 24 2009, 04:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

HoeStomper. I hate Chronx. I absolutely loath him, however, for once in his life, I can wholeheartedly AGREE with him. He is one hundred percent correct. If you don't stop being a douchebag (and a fucktard) then you're not going to last very long here.

Oh, and by the way, I'm one of the reasons we even have an automotive section, idiot.

One thing you messed up.. im not a douchebag. a fucktard. or an idiot... I'm an Asshole Took me a couple of years being mean and insensitive to people

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Santa' @ Mar 24 2009, 04:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

See comments like that just show your immaturity and proof that you KNOW your wrong. Btw your gonna get banned.

Plase dont threaten me.. Your the one that came in talking topics non AUTO related... :P

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Santa' @ Mar 24 2009, 04:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I beilive you need to re-read my post as well fucktard. Stop wasting your keystrokes typing...

P.S Re-read your sig as well.

on ricing doesnt mean racing, maybe in your imagination land it does.. but this is real life. get with it

Re-read all the posts

Guest some fag

We need someone to moderate this forum... Guess that's the next thing I'll push for.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr Clickerson @ Mar 24 2009, 05:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

We need someone to moderate this forum... Guess that's the next thing I'll push for.

Zeus, sorry, but hah.

Anyhoo, I thought you knew how to recognize a good trolling when you saw one.

You think what you want Hoe but when I see a cavalier with a fart can,rims, no engine mods and a bodykit its a ricer :), and btw i was warning you, not threatening you dumbass. For the third time hoe, have you read your signature lately?

ANYWAYS, Pinoy, if you need a car for commuting the cavalier is perfect. As far as agressive look goes, well I cant think of a way to make it look agressive without going onto the "gay" side.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Santa' @ Mar 24 2009, 06:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

You think what you want Hoe but when I see a cavalier with a fart can,rims, no engine mods and a bodykit its a ricer :), and btw i was warning you, not threatening you dumbass. For the third time hoe, have you read your signature lately?

There called tuners .....

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (HoeStomper @ Mar 29 2009, 02:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

There called tuners .....

Are you fucking retarded? Tuners are what ricers are ATTEMPTING to portray. Tuners are foreign or domestic compact cars or small engine sports cars modified and upgraded for better performance- with the emphasis on going fast, not looking fast.

HoeStomper, we enjoyed your hiatus. Make your next one longer- a LOT longer.

Well tuners do looks fast, but they can back that up. Not like ricers, that cant back shit up. Btw most ricers, have ugly slow cars. Tuners, most likey have turbos, a built engine, tuned, and good stuff.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr Clickerson @ Mar 29 2009, 03:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Are you fucking retarded? Tuners are what ricers are ATTEMPTING to portray. Tuners are foreign or domestic compact cars or small engine sports cars modified and upgraded for better performance- with the emphasis on going fast, not looking fast.

HoeStomper, Read this fucking quote over and over, over and over and over again.

THIS IS NOT A FUCKING TUNER ITS A RICER, FOr christs sake its on a site called "Jersey Rice" and guess what HoeStomper, ITS A CAVALIER!

cavalex2.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr Clickerson @ Mar 29 2009, 03:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Alright look at what i said you moron.. a domestic FOR INSTANCE the cavalier its a TUNER .. not a ricer as i said b4.

A person who makes unecessary modifications to their most often import car (hence the term "rice") to make it (mostly make it look) faster.

Then we got IMPORT TUNERS

A small/small medium car of the compact/compact sedan/compact sports breed, i.e. foreign makes such as but not limited to Honda, Toyota, Mistubishi vehicles, that have been modified with various after-market parts in an attempt to make them better, faster, and more appealing

Tuners an economy car bought off craigslist by a financially misguided young man that is "tuned" to achieve slightly greater straight line acceleration and maximum potential lateral acceleration. notable features 1. are exhaust modifications that are loud yet particulary "untuned," as in creating various unpleasant low frequencies in steady, droning disharmony 2. disproportiately large rims bearing "low profile" tires 3. the hood of vehicle is often a different color than that of the other body panels 4. ride height of vehicle often altered. watch for scraping upon exit of hamburger drive-in.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Contract_Killer @ Mar 29 2009, 08:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Words cannot express how FUCKING STUPID YOU ARE. YOU LISTEN TO NOTHING THAT ANYONE SAYS. I HATE YOU MORE THAN CHRONX!!!

Well if you actually knew cars.. maybe one day you will understand.

and CHRONX is a good guy dont hate