Sign in to follow this  
Guest lord yoda

Im out

Guest lord yoda

Hi guys, as some of you may know, i am not to well, and soon i will be going for my oppiration, so i have given my css and my xfire to my brother, he will be on xfire so that he can tell me what people want, but this post is just to tell you that i will not be in =(UV)= anymore because my brother wants to join annother clan, Thank you for the good memmories, and i will get my brother to post updates about me, but anyway Thank you and good bye

Let's just hope you don't turn out like your avatar >.>

Uh... I mean, hope the opperation goes great and you can be back in no time ^^

Guest lord yoda

no its not aids, its were my insides are tangled and im haveing an oppiration to get them untangled

Guest lord yoda

Hi, This is lord yodas brother, He has had his opporation and it went brilliant, He is in hospital at the moment and the doctor sais he will be back and moving in about 2 weeks, so i will keep you posted about him and i will give his css back to him when he is better, and on behalf of him i would like to thank you for the support you have given him.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CoinStar13 @ Jul 10 2007, 08:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I think this is all bullshit.

If this is his "brother" you are about as bad as spelling as he is.

Haha Coinstar, I noticed that too. It A.) Either runs in the family, or B.) Yoda has done something wrong and this is a ploy to help us forget about it.