Sign in to follow this  
AnarchyX6942

Goodnight

Well, I had this whole elaborate speech planned out but it kind of fell through the cracks now thats its 4 in the morning. Anywhoo, as some of you may have already noticed, my name was among those chosen to be replaced as advisors. While this did sting a bit; I do not find fault in the leadership's choice to do so. I know that I haven't been the most active advisor around here in the past few months,; partially because of my odd hours and also a simple lack of time between full-time work and school. For that I apologize. While I wouldn't exactly say I was jerking you guys around, you completely deserve leaders who are willing to devote their full attention to the bettering of this community and if even one of the new advisors rises to this occasion, then I will be completely satisfied. As for my plans now, I'll still be around, but I'll probably go back to being that loner in surf who - when he joins the other servers - gets asked if he's really in the clan because they've never seen him before. To the new JCS/Advisors: a whole hearted good luck. While I wouldn't say that CS:S is a dying game, I would say that it's beginning to show its age. We've all noticed the downturn in server population lately, not to mention the plethora of failed servers that we've tested. It's going to take some hard work to keep this clan growing, but I have full confidence in your abilities and expect to see it happen. Thanks again guys.

-AnarchyX6942

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (AnarchyX6942 @ Mar 20 2009, 04:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Well, I had this whole elaborate speech planned out but it kind of fell through the cracks now thats its 4 in the morning. Anywhoo, as some of you may have already noticed, my name was among those chosen to be replaced as advisors. While this did sting a bit; I do not find fault in the leadership's choice to do so. I know that I haven't been the most active advisor around here in the past few months,; partially because of my odd hours and also a simple lack of time between full-time work and school. For that I apologize. While I wouldn't exactly say I was jerking you guys around, you completely deserve leaders who are willing to devote their full attention to the bettering of this community and if even one of the new advisors rises to this occasion, then I will be completely satisfied. As for my plans now, I'll still be around, but I'll probably go back to being that loner in surf who - when he joins the other servers - gets asked if he's really in the clan because they've never seen him before. To the new JCS/Advisors: a whole hearted good luck. While I wouldn't say that CS:S is a dying game, I would say that it's beginning to show its age. We've all noticed the downturn in server population lately, not to mention the plethora of failed servers that we've tested. It's going to take some hard work to keep this clan growing, but I have full confidence in your abilities and expect to see it happen. Thanks again guys.

-AnarchyX6942

Again, it was very tough for us to make the decisions we made and they were in no way made based on personal confrontations but more so on availability. It was an absolute pleasure having you as an advisor and thank you deeply for your service. Although I don't know you very well personally, perhaps we can learn more in due time. For now, just stick around. We've got a few tricks up our sleeves.

Until then, happy fragging and see you on surf!

Guest NeverEndingXsin

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Bob da BEAR @ Mar 20 2009, 05:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

lol, thank god this wasn't another quitting like I thought, even if our avatars clash a bit I woulda missed ya.

Surf on, lonely broskis :P

agreed. i thought this was another topic about somebody leaving the clan. thankfully its not :)