Sign in to follow this  
UltimateOreo

Staff Announcement (For real!)

I happen to be looking into your window in Regina, Saskatchewan atm. I can sees your cat, I can haz?

edit* did you notice how prominent the crotch in my avatar is. That is one well endowed puddy.

congratulations team, this is a well deserved accomplishment (the restructure). i want to thank those who have worked so hard behind the scenes to push the community forward, even in the recent events. your efforts is much appreciated and something i have only recently come to realize.

also congrats to those in new positions and those retaining, i hope for the best of you all. thank you those who have suggested me, it means a lot. thanks for giving me a chance.

lastly, Eagle, it is sad to see you go, you were an inspiration for me joining UV.

let's hug this out. long live Undead Vengeance.

Eagle was the fucking man.

New Jersey ftw mofuckaz.

But srsly, take it easy man. You were a great inspiration and will do amazing in your future endeavors.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Wookie @ Mar 20 2009, 12:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Eagle is the fucking man.

New Jersey sucks dick.

But srsly, take it easy man. You were a great inspiration and will do amazing in your future endeavors.

Fixed.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Wookie @ Mar 20 2009, 12:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Epic fix good sir. Thank you.

Hehehehehehe... I get the feeling he was distracted by my ingenious highlighting and missed the other change in there.

Sign in to follow this