Sign in to follow this  
AnarchyX6942

Upcoming Promotions

I also would love to see JDD in the leadership I know he would do great.

I also would like to extend my hand at anything needed to be done. I don't want to "apply" for ADV, because it is not a job you apply for. But I do have a background in some clan leadership.

As far as leadership has gone, I used to be pretty high up in a large clan on x-box. If any of you have ever played Halo 2 or 3 online, then you most likely know of the clan KSI. KSI has upwards 2000 members. The membership was split into different divisions of about 150 people. My friend and I both lead one of these such divisions for about 3 months before i got in RL trouble. We had to go to meetings and make decisions that not only affected our stand point in the clan, but that of 100 or so other people that trusted us to make the decisions for them. If anyone knows anyone in KSI, my division was Krime Syndicate.

I know some of you may think I'm not up for it because of my personality, people think I'm biased on certain views, and that is true, I am. But before I make a decision I try to look at both sides of the outcome and decide what is better from there.

As, I said, this community is by far one of the best that I have found, and I would like to extend my hand for any help needed at any time.

I nominate.....*drum rolls please*

NOT ME! :D i'd rather be a member :) more fun less stress let the staffs take the pooh to the face lul! jk have fun guys