Sign in to follow this  
UltimateOreo

Resignations

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Lesbian Dad @ Mar 16 2009, 03:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

he's right. what have you got to lose by staying? if things don't work out, then oh well, at least you can say you were in for the long hall. those packing up now obviously don't appreciate this community as much as those staying to see how things work out

What have I got to lose? This happening again. We told P2 that this would happen. Many times over. And he sat there and let it happen. Now that shit has fallen apart, NOW he is willing to come back and negotiate. I'm not dealing with it any more; we deserve better. I won't deal with his shit any more, but I'll help whoever is willing to put up with it. I love this community and I don't want to see it in shambles; that's the reason we're staying around long enough to put new leadership in place. How dare you say that we don't appreciate the community.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Junzou @ Mar 16 2009, 04:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

What have I got to lose? This happening again. We told P2 that this would happen. Many times over. And he sat there and let it happen. Now that shit has fallen apart, NOW he is willing to come back and negotiate. I'm not dealing with it any more; we deserve better. I won't deal with his shit any more, but I'll help whoever is willing to put up with it. I love this community and I don't want to see it in shambles; that's the reason we're staying around long enough to put new leadership in place. How dare you say that we don't appreciate the community.

+1

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Defiance/Achmed @ Mar 16 2009, 03:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

My post wasn't directed at Oreo, Junzou or Wookie.

My post was directed at the lower ranks : Ranks 1, 2, 3, 4, Vets and Advisors.

Ma bad. If Lesbian meant it that way too, sorry.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Defiance/Achmed @ Mar 16 2009, 04:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Hopefully these events will get P2 off his ass.

Hopefully.

The problem is, as you all know by now, this type of thing has happened before and due to similar reasons. At that time it was also an apology from P2 and we moved on.

Hopefully this time will be different, but that is all we have to go on. After a certain amount of time, hope is not enough.

Than, perhaps he will mature and learn that he is not capable of leading a clan. That he can not accept those responsibilities and will hand the task to someone who is capable and willing to do such a thing. Who that may be at this time I can not say, for not only is it not my right, but I have no idea as to whom would be best suited for the task.

What I will say is this.

I refuse to let this clan die and I will do everything in my power to keep it alive.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Defiance/Achmed @ Mar 16 2009, 04:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Than, perhaps he will mature and learn that he is not capable of leading a clan. That he can not accept those responsibilities and will hand the task to someone who is capable and willing to do such a thing. Who that may be at this time I can not say, for not only is it not my right, but I have no idea as to whom would be best suited for the task.

What I will say is this.

I refuse to let this clan die and I will do everything in my power to keep it alive.

Anything? :naughty:

Yes, I do mean anything (except that junzou... ffs, get your mind out of the gutter).

I may not have been here very long, but I enjoy this clan, its server and its community. I will do anything I can to make sure it thrives once again as I've heard it thrives before. If there is a will to get something done, than there is indeed a way.

And fatboy, there is always hope, even if it is just fool's hope. Hope is all one can depend on.

Guest Phoenix2

I've sent Oreo a PM. I am confident that what I'm ready to present to him will work out for all involved in the plan. I don't post that much, so I'm still somewhat disconnected with the community in general and what it wants to do. However I do know that Oreo, Junzou, and Wookie know everything that is up on the table. This is why I need them back. I understand that problems like have sprung up before and now I'm more so focusing on keeping those events from even coming to fruition.

Achmed, the wcs/zm server will be coming online sometime later today.

Junzou, I must admit, you are a god when it comes to social engineering.

- Ian

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Phoenix2 @ Mar 16 2009, 07:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I've sent Oreo a PM. I am confident that what I'm ready to present to him will work out for all involved in the plan. I don't post that much, so I'm still somewhat disconnected with the community in general and what it wants to do. However I do know that Oreo, Junzou, and Wookie know everything that is up on the table. This is why I need them back. I understand that problems like have sprung up before and now I'm more so focusing on keeping those events from even coming to fruition.

Achmed, the wcs/zm server will be coming online sometime later today.

Junzou, I must admit, you are a god when it comes to social engineering.

- Ian

Thank you, let us now move forward with whatever each and every one of us endeavors to accomplish and do.

<blockquote>"Let the workers organize. Let the toilers assemble. Let their crystallized voice proclaim their injustices and demand their privileges. Let all thoughtful citizens sustain them, for the future of Labor is the future of Undead Vengeance."</blockquote>

I thank you for bringing the WCSZM server back up. Do not stop at that though. Keep going.

You yourself say you are detached from this community. This is your community, and if its your community you need to step up and post more. Be more active on the UV servers, as far as my knowledge goes. You are rarely if even ever on any of these servers. In my opinion, you can not be the leader of UV unless you partake in the focus of UV, and that focus is not EvE, it is these forums and its servers.

Keep in mind, I am in no way bashing, but criticizing you. I want this community to thrive again, and in order to do that we need a leader who is active on these forums and on its servers.

Guest NeverEndingXsin

thank you for being willing to continue helping oreo and junzo

I would like to say thank you to Oreo, Junzou, and Wookie for atleast coming back for a while to help get things set up.

It is very much appreciated.

Also, P2, thank you for accepting the deal given by Oreo as well.

I really hope that this can all work out, and UV can stay strong and make it through.

Junzou, I would also like to say thank you, for nominating me in a way for JCS; I would gladly accept the offer if it were truely given to me, and I would do my best I could to make this clan and community run as smoothly as possible.

Guest NeverEndingXsin

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BeauutifulChaosx @ Mar 16 2009, 09:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I would like to say thank you to Oreo, Junzou, and Wookie for atleast coming back for a while to help get things set up.

It is very much appreciated.

Also, P2, thank you for accepting the deal given by Oreo as well.

I really hope that this can all work out, and UV can stay strong and make it through.

Junzou, I would also like to say thank you, for nominating me in a way for JCS; I would gladly accept the offer if it were truely given to me, and I would do my best I could to make this clan and community run as smoothly as possible.

agreed again.

and chaos i'd vote for you for JCS :D

Whatever happens here, it will not determine the outcome of UV.

Oreo, as much as I hate to do it, I have to question your loyalty now. Why are you setting up a little side clan through steam friends etc.? I mean, why have like ten people sent me the link to the steam friends thing? That's obviously from someone saying, hey, why don't you send this to everyone. I mean, I do understand why you left, not that I would, but I understand the frustration. But why try to cut P2's nuts off? It's not like you are the first person to deal with bullshit here. If you are really concerned about the clan base here, then why split it apart?

Guest NeverEndingXsin

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (niC- @ Mar 16 2009, 10:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I don't think it was a side clan. It was just a little place to keep in touch with others.

thats what i thought it was too.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Junzou @ Mar 16 2009, 04:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Ma bad. If Lesbian meant it that way too, sorry.

that's who i was addressing, it's all good.

you staying means all the best, you've already lost more than all of us

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fox.Bios @ Mar 16 2009, 08:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Whatever happens here, it will not determine the outcome of UV.

Oreo, as much as I hate to do it, I have to question your loyalty now. Why are you setting up a little side clan through steam friends etc.? I mean, why have like ten people sent me the link to the steam friends thing? That's obviously from someone saying, hey, why don't you send this to everyone. I mean, I do understand why you left, not that I would, but I understand the frustration. But why try to cut P2's nuts off? It's not like you are the first person to deal with bullshit here. If you are really concerned about the clan base here, then why split it apart?

That's insulting Bios, I have been apart of the clan for over a year and a half and I thought you knew me better.

The Steam Community group was an effort to stay in touch with the people that didn't know what was going on, or didn't know what was going to happen. I am apart of the =(UV)= community and have a lot of friends here, and I would like to stay in touch with them. When I removed myself from the =(UV)= steam group and Xfire, I lost easy instant contact with a lot of people, and I don't want that to happen.

Just a note, I will be considering keeping my position over the next couple of weeks, but nothing is for sure yet. There's still a lot of stuff floating in my mind, but now that it is not cluttered from the emotions from last night, I am naturally having second thoughts, and with the support of some friends asking that I keep my position, I may do it. It will be very hard for me because it will stand against everything that I'm trying to do. The whole resignation thing shook things up and should make a difference whether I resign or not, but it's the damned pride thing that I am hesitant to come back.

Though, if Phoenix2 can really make good on staying active, there would be no reason for myself to leave.

PHOENIX2 HAS CONTACTED ME, HE IS VERY WELL AWARE OF THE SITUATION AND SEEMS TO BE WILLING TO HELP.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (UltimateOreo @ Mar 16 2009, 02:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Just a note, I will be considering keeping my position over the next couple of weeks, but nothing is for sure yet. There's still a lot of stuff floating in my mind, but now that it is not cluttered from the emotions from last night, I am naturally having second thoughts, and with the support of some friends asking that I keep my position, I may do it. It will be very hard for me because it will stand against everything that I'm trying to do. The whole resignation thing shook things up and should make a difference whether I resign or not, but it's the damned pride thing that I am hesitant to come back.

Though, if Phoenix2 can really make good on staying active, there would be no reason for myself to leave.

Good for you. I won't be. This resignation was "real," and I'm not going to give all the pricks saying it was just a ploy the satisfaction of being right. I'll help set things up if you still want it, and I will probably reconsider my clan membership, but I'm not taking a staff position again.