Sign in to follow this  
Longcat

I'VE GOT THE MADNESS

THE MARCH MADNESS. How about you guys?

Even though my Kentucky Wildcats wont be dancing this year due to shitty play on their part, its going to be a magnificent tourney. No clear cut best teams this year, everyone has their weaknesses.

So who is your pony? Its a tough year for all of the teams. So anyways, my pick is Louisville, much as I hate them.

Well both Penn and Stanford are out so no real team, but if I was going to pull for anyone, I'd love to see Villanova go all the way. They're such an undersized, underrated team that they get easily overlooked when theyr a top 15 team in the nation. They just seem like a team that can catch fire in the tournament and go all the way.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Arkane @ Mar 14 2009, 01:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Well both Penn and Stanford are out so no real team, but if I was going to pull for anyone, I'd love to see Villanova go all the way. They're such an undersized, underrated team that they get easily overlooked when theyr a top 15 team in the nation. They just seem like a team that can catch fire in the tournament and go all the way.

You want the team that you are picking to hopefully win, to catch fire? Wtf is wrong with you man. that is sick...

but because i dont watch basketball whatsoever im just going to say michigan. And i know they suck at basketball since forever but meh, this will be their first entry into this tournament in quite a few years

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Lesbian Dad @ Mar 15 2009, 10:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

people are crazy here at my school. for the second time in my four years here, VCU is going to the NCAA.

last time we beat duke in the first round.

Ah I recall that. What a great day. Duke holds a place of much disdain in my heart.

Lol me and my friend watched that game late after school simply so we could put VCU signs all over my english teacher's door (a die-hard Duke fan - goes to the ACC tourney every year). Not really VCU fans but who wasn't that day lol...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Contract_Killer @ Mar 15 2009, 05:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Duke is overrated, EVERY YEAR. They are not they good, all they can do is shoot 3's, they have no big men to get up inside, I hate the ACC with a passion, and hate Dick Vitale even more.

Agreed.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Arkane @ Mar 15 2009, 03:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Lol me and my friend watched that game late after school simply so we could put VCU signs all over my english teacher's door (a die-hard Duke fan - goes to the ACC tourney every year). Not really VCU fans but who wasn't that day lol...

VCU isn't really known for much but, when it comes to basketball, that is where most of our spirit lies. it grows when the NCAA comes around.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Lesbian Dad @ Mar 16 2009, 10:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

VCU isn't really known for much but, when it comes to basketball, that is where most of our spirit lies. it grows when the NCAA comes around.

I call you guys to beat UCLA this year. I think it could happen.

Well my bracket is set and I have vcu over ucla. Maynor is unbelievable and it just seems like this is a similar game to last year's first round USC Kansas state game, where USC simply had no answer for beasley.

Ps anyone wanna create a uv yahoo group for tournament pickem? Winner takes home bragging rights and Internet points.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Arkane @ Mar 17 2009, 01:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Well my bracket is set and I have vcu over ucla. Maynor is unbelievable and it just seems like this is a similar game to last year's first round USC Kansas state game, where USC simply had no answer for beasley.

Ps anyone wanna create a uv yahoo group for tournament pickem? Winner takes home bragging rights and Internet points.

Add +3 inches to the winner's e-penis and you can count me in whenever somebody makes it.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Longcat @ Mar 16 2009, 02:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I call you guys to beat UCLA this year. I think it could happen.

it's possible, very possible i think. we just have to let our point guard (eric maynor) do his thing.

plus, Pres. Obama has chosen VCU over UCLA.

shit, we should have had a forum wide bracket. some kind of pool or whoever gets the best bracket would win admin for a month or something. I wish i had thought of this earlier.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Longcat @ Mar 20 2009, 06:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Haha Arkane had posted a topic about it in questions and suggestions. Nobody did anything about it.

o.....well i will defiantly remember for next year!!!! probably not.

22 of 28 picks so far for second in my frat league :D

But it looks like wake is going to lose (still early in the game) which will be my first sweet 16 team lost D:

On a side note, hopefully next year we'll get a UV bracket group going....

FUCK THOSE REFS! Did you see that shit! Western Kentucky University coach was calling a TO with 7 seconds to go and then the refs ignored him and Gonzaga went down the floor and scored a goal on a Western team who was confused as to why their TO wasnt being called. BULLSHIT.