Sign in to follow this  
BlackStone

911 + Black Woman + McDonalds = ...

hahahahaha I giggled my ass off. See this is why we need more education funding. shit like this spills onto the interwebz and not-Americans think Americans are stupid because of some backwards ass southern baptist hillbilly. LOL idk where shes from. but shes from America damn her. go to Mexico with your stupidity.....OMG i had the greatest idea..... we could have testing.....like a common sense test. and if you fail you get deported. good idea????? or maybe if you fail your obviously dumb enough to fall for a trick like a ship that goes out into the ocean on a cruise and blows up. i mean honestly these stupid people should be weeded out from the breeding pool.

Bitch just wants her chicken nuggets....or 3.50

A McDonalds running out of chicken nuggets? Thank god I have 10 McDonalds within a 2 mile radius of me

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Llethander (Panda) @ Mar 5 2009, 09:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I would make a comment about race and chicken... but I'd probably get my first warning level increase. :3

Don't tempt me-- I'm going to be paying extra-special attention to your posts from now on :3

this is why our country is suffering economy problems. all our civil servants are out solving problems that unreasonable people can't solve themselves when given completely rational choices.