Sign in to follow this  
JustFetus

First snow day in NYC in 5 years!

Guest NeverEndingXsin

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JustFetus @ Mar 2 2009, 10:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Everyone is going fucking crazy.

lmfao i got 10 inches of snow where i live :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fatb0y @ Mar 2 2009, 01:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

...... because it usually doesnt snow as much?

Wrong. We get a lot of snow during the winter, it's just Board of Ed here in NYC never closes schools. A "snow day" here has become an inside joke. So, when it did come everyone thought it was the apocalypse.

First snowday here in 8 years. I went to a huge abandoned mill, and the snow is melting so it made very creepy noises of running water in the distance, which made even more noises happen. *shutters*

It was fun though, I really wish I brought my camera, there were so many good picture options, and it very rarely snows here at all.

Guest NeverEndingXsin

i get a few snow days every year =] i even got one tomorrow. 2 days in row hell yeah

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (berserk @ Mar 2 2009, 09:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

We have hurricanes though, the northern states can go fuck themselves.

Lol, you can have your hurricanes, ill stick with the snow, and be happy knowing the snow (in 99.9% of cases) wont rip apart my house and fuck my life over.

This is my 5th snow day this year. May sound delightful, but now they are taking days out of our Spring Break.

Plus I spent my snow day doing snow removal, which sucks balls. I'm so fucking sick now

Dude, I shovelled my elderly neighbors driveway when we got 14 inches of snow.

Totally underestimated how much fucking work that is. 14inches of wet snow was like, 30 pounds a shovel full.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Succulent Meats @ Mar 3 2009, 02:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Dude, I shovelled my elderly neighbors driveway when we got 14 inches of snow.

Totally underestimated how much fucking work that is. 14inches of wet snow was like, 30 pounds a shovel full.

did the elderly neighbors squeeze chance's chubby cheeks after?