Sign in to follow this  
Empire

Camping

because it is not specifically stated in the motd or rules, knifecat (UV) decided that it is ok to camp when he is ct on a hostage map to 'save his kd ratio' Please either put this implicit rule on the motd or clarify the camping rule please.

Guest NeverEndingXsin

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Empire @ Mar 1 2009, 10:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

because it is not specifically stated in the motd or rules, knifecat (UV) decided that it is ok to camp when he is ct on a hostage map to 'save his kd ratio' Please either put this implicit rule on the motd or clarify the camping rule please.

well #4 Attempt Objectives

...for each type of map as explained in the global rules

does kind of explain it. if he wasnt attempting the objective then thats against server rules.

if im wrong then let me know

I agree, in the MOTD it states you have to do your objective. Camping when there is an objective to do to save your kdr would be breaking this rule.

Guest NeverEndingXsin

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Empire @ Mar 2 2009, 05:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

i must not have seen this... whoopsies

next time i'll point this out and votekick him

before just vote kicking him. mention it to him that its on the forums as a rule and that he needs to do his objective

This sounds wayyy blown out of whack. Knifecat might be annoying as hell sometimes, but I've never seen him outright not do the objective. I'd say if there is only 30-40 seconds left and he just sat in a corner that's one thing, but if it's the last 15 seconds and he chooses not to do the objective because it's not possible that's another story.

Guest NeverEndingXsin

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MagicRatt @ Mar 2 2009, 08:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

This sounds wayyy blown out of whack. Knifecat might be annoying as hell sometimes, but I've never seen him outright not do the objective. I'd say if there is only 30-40 seconds left and he just sat in a corner that's one thing, but if it's the last 15 seconds and he chooses not to do the objective because it's not possible that's another story.

i can understand that. and idk what specifically was going on in the game at the time. or how much time was left in the round.

but if there was only 15 seconds left and it was impossible then i would camp too. because it would be pointless to try

It's never pointless!! You should always try! Try or die trying! I mean its just a game anyways...not like you really die....

yeah, when i had admin and ppl just stood around i either slapped them around till they moved, or beaconed them... or a last resort slay..

hate pussies who care about kd ratio, it's a game ffs. just play it.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Noire @ Mar 2 2009, 10:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

It's never pointless!! You should always try! Try or die trying! I mean its just a game anyways...not like you really die....

I die a little inside... everytime I see Aereon die..... *cry*

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Eggcracker @ Mar 2 2009, 11:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

yeah, when i had admin and ppl just stood around i either slapped them around till they moved, or beaconed them... or a last resort slay..

hate pussies who care about kd ratio, it's a game ffs. just play it.

WHERE THE HELL HAVE U BEEN! lols I haven't seen you in the server for awhile.

Anyway to get back on topic, the person in question is one of the few people I can't stand.. He acts like because he's part of the clan he can disrespect people and get away with it, he also harasses people that he thinks hacks (people that kill him) and generally complain about things he normally does (the camping issue) I'm a pretty lenient admin when I'm on there and let alot of minor things slide but it's getting to the point where I'm gonna start slamming down the admin hammer on minor offences too (after written warning ofcourse).

lol i always go around with a bad kdr so it doesn't bother me.

Besides if you camp, you will most likely lose for your teams anyways. I've seen a few rounds where 1 guy kills the last remaining enemies within 30 seconds and everyone loses there bet ;)

I bet you've seen some of that stuff pulled off. Especially since i'm one of those few that sometimes does just that.

though majority of the time, i'm failing :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Empire @ Mar 2 2009, 04:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Whats the point of that ? His kd ratio is so bad its not even worth trying to fix it rofl : P

CnifeCat<3

yeah, knifecat was just camping for like a minute on pirenesi when the cts were trying to find him

and he said he was trying to save his 'kd'

and i did point out his kd was shit in game too

lately there has been a big problem with spawn camping with the new P228 master...

since the new race is virtually invis in a shadow its getting really annoying cause they end up just shooting u in the back, in their spawn without even an attempt to do their objective.

either nerf the p228 master, or someone needs to slay these jackasses

Sign in to follow this