Sign in to follow this  
bios

Legalize it!

It's about time to legalize pot. There is no reason for it to still be illegal. I want to stress on people that use to use it responsibly. Think of it like alcohol and don't use it during the day unless you have no where you have to be or go. Be smart when you smoke and use it correctly and don't abuse it. My dream is to see pot be one of those things that comes back because it's necessary. I would love to see pot help save the day for our economy and help by letting farmers produce it. They can make oil, food, medicine, clothing, rope etc out of it. It's time that people wake up and realize that it's not that bad and the gov't has been brainwashing people for so long that sensible people are manipulated into believing lies about the drug. Please help advocate for the right cause. None of us should be denied food, medicine, energy, and the pursuit of happiness.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/80558192/

Holy shit Bios I agree with you on something?!?!??

Anyways, I'm not going to go on a huge rant on his like I'm sure most people do because nowadays I only smoke socially once every couple weeks if everyone is taking smacks off a bong or blunt.

Fact of the matter is, you can smoke an eighth of chronic to the dome (3.5g, pretty excessive to smoke in sitting on your own, but ive done it before) and still be ALMOST perfect to drive. You drink a twelve pack of beer to the dome and now you are a possible vehicular homocide at risk. Even a couple beers here(Miami) could land you in jail or with a DUI, it's just ignorant. Even drugs like mushrooms and acid imo are safer than alcohol because at least on that stuff you usually want to stay home or at a friends house.

Anyways, I've been to LA a bunch of time and I'm actually going back on the 23rd of March for a wedding, but I will have some OG kush waiting for me when i get there.

PS....I dunno if anyone wants to bother finding it, but I heard on the news that Bill Clinton actually did an interview with Rolling Stone (I THINK it was them), where they asked him if pot should be legalized.....he said yes.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cassboys @ Feb 26 2009, 11:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Even drugs like mushrooms and acid imo are safer than alcohol because at least on that stuff you usually want to stay home or at a friends house.

I always find these posts interesting, they start with good intent, and go into a flame war

But I just laughed about how stupid this sentence was

Before the flaming starts,as of right now I do not drink, smoke cigs, drop acid, eat shrooms, or smoke pot

Maybe this happens with you but there is a lot of retarded people who drop acid and eat shrooms and are retarded enough to get in their car

Probably not as many accidents due to Mushrooms/Acid combine as Alcohol but thats just because of the amount of people who drink alcohol is far above the amount of people who do hallugens

I don't see a problem with it, I think cigs and pot smell like shit but if cigs/cigars and alcohol are legal, pot might as well be too

I'm Pro-Choice in almost every meaning of it and if people want to smoke marijuana they should be able to

Off gov-tracker.something

Marijuana bills

Below are the bills that are related to the "Marijuana" subject term. Click the Add Tracker button to the right to subscribe to this subject term.

There is no legislation in this session of Congress for this subject term.

Thank you bios! Someone with logic. Heres a couple reasons why pot should be legal.

1. How many people die a year from alcohol related causes? A FUCKING LOT!

How many people die a year from pot related incidents? 0-a single digit number. Yes that low, correct if im wrong. But alcohol is the legal substance?

2. I think pot could help out our sad economy, if government took some time to get control of pot and sell it at local stores which would be pimp as hell and put a small tax on it they would make SO MUCH MONEY. They would also create more jobs like marijuana farming. (WOOT!)

3. Pot isnt a controlling substance, you won't make bad choices while hi except maybe buying 10 double cheeseburgers at mcdonalds. I drive baked all the time and if anything, the slight paranoia it causes(depending on the kind of weed) makes me a better driver.

LEGALIZE IT!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Santa' @ Feb 26 2009, 02:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Thank you bios! Someone with logic. Heres a couple reasons why pot should be legal.

1. How many people die a year from alcohol related causes? A FUCKING LOT!

How many people die a year from pot related incidents? 0-a single digit number. Yes that low, correct if im wrong. But alcohol is the legal substance?

2. I think pot could help out our sad economy, if government took some time to get control of pot and sell it at local stores which would be pimp as hell and put a small tax on it they would make SO MUCH MONEY. They would also create more jobs like marijuana farming. (WOOT!)

3. Pot isnt a controlling substance, you won't make bad choices while hi except maybe buying 10 double cheeseburgers at mcdonalds. I drive baked all the time and if anything, the slight paranoia it causes(depending on the kind of weed) makes me a better driver.

LEGALIZE IT!

I could really give a fuck of alot less if this is legalized or not, but the reason you don't see people die from pot is, if you do it, and get in a crash with your car, the "Cause of death" is a car crash, not pot.

Also, look at how many people drink alcohol, I think it was 77%, and thats a shit load of people, so obviously there are gonna be more deaths.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Contract_Killer @ Feb 26 2009, 12:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I could really give a fuck of alot less if this is legalized or not, but the reason you don't see people die from pot is, if you do it, and get in a crash with your car, the "Cause of death" is a car crash, not pot.

Also, look at how many people drink alcohol, I think it was 77%, and thats a shit load of people, so obviously there are gonna be more deaths.

Obviously you never hear those reports, driver crashes while high on marijuana (then later mention that he was also on 7 other different drugs)

The reason you dont find it to be the cause of death is because it doesnt happen as often. I agree with santa in saying that i get more paranoid while driving on it, which makes me a better driver. When im sober and driving I feel like I have to get to where im going as fast as possible. While medicated I just feel like it's better to be safe and not get pulled over (1 accident my whole driving record and this was sober)

Look at what the prohibition did, when it started the U.S. exploded with gangster's and crime sky-rocketed, all because of an illegal substance. As soon as the prohibition died alot of the gangster's had no jobs anymore and crime went down. Just think of what will happen if you legalize weed. And also there will be less teens and young adults for petty crimes such as dealing small amounts or even just possession of it. Also the amount of taxes the gov. can make of it, will help us through this recession right now, and give money to the gov. to fund for more things.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Contract_Killer @ Feb 26 2009, 03:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

You need to think for a second contract, The reason they die because of alcohol is because it impairs your ability to drive, WEED DOESNT DO THAT, you can smoke 10g's of White Widow(top of the notch weed) and you could still drive. If you get pulled over and the cop knows your baked he will search your car but can do nothing about you being hi. And more people drink alcohol? LOL. Im almost positve that more then 2/3 of america smokes pot. Especially teenagers because pot is easier to obtain then alcohol.

The only one flaming is you JDD, if you don't agree with a statement just say so, don't call it retarded...it just makes you look ignorant.

I never said driving on mushrooms or acid was a good idea, but the % of people who drive on alcohol as opposed to mushrooms/acid is substantial. Fact is, there will always be more deaths/accidents etc that are alcohol related than there will ever be from mushrooms/acid combined as you said. The was exactly the point I was trying to make...an exaggerated point, but correct nonetheless.

A small example coming from experience is all it was...anyways back to the legalizing!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cassboys @ Feb 26 2009, 09:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

The only one flaming is you JDD, if you don't agree with a statement just say so, don't call it retarded...it just makes you look ignorant.

I never said driving on mushrooms or acid was a good idea, but the % of people who drive on alcohol as opposed to mushrooms/acid is substantial. Fact is, there will always be more deaths/accidents etc that are alcohol related than there will ever be from mushrooms/acid combined as you said. So you if you are agreeing with me, it must not be as stupid as you claim.

A small example coming from experience is all it was...anyways back to the legalizing!

I was saying these topics turn into flame fests

If you think what I was saying was a flame, you need to check out more forums =P

I was saying there will always be more alcohol related accidents because not many people do mushrooms/acid

But since this topic is about pot and not those it doesn't really matter

I don't think you caught my point, if someone got behind the wheel of a car and I had to pick whether they were on acid or alcohol I think its an obvious choice

I was just pointing out that one line =P

Ah, well I agree with you there.

Was just exaggerating by saying that if it was up to me I would make mushrooms/acid legal before I ever did alcohol. Obviously this is an impossible situation, but i thought you were flaming.

I dnt smoke either, nt very many dealers near me btw :D also, i never need to drive because everything is right within walkin distance, so even if i was really really high, they only danger i pose is to myself and falling down.

:D

-Nuka-Bill

ADD: Leaglize it!!! Reduce price, and tax it like cigarets, make some $$$ too.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Contract_Killer @ Feb 26 2009, 01:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

There is not a single death by car crash influenced by pot.

There has been with alcohol and pot, though.

I'm also in for legalizing it, although it doesn't matter to me cause I smoke it anyways,

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ExplictX @ Feb 26 2009, 11:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Legalize weed, and banish all other drugs from the face of the earth.

Problem solved.

You can't very well un-invent the nuclear warhead. Same goes for drugs.

Also, all drugs would include stuff like caffeine.

My view on the overall subject is; legalize it and tax the fuck out of it. And by it I mean ALL drugs.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JDDZip @ Feb 26 2009, 03:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I always find these posts interesting, they start with good intent, and go into a flame war

But I just laughed about how stupid this sentence was

Before the flaming starts,as of right now I do not drink, smoke cigs, drop acid, eat shrooms, or smoke pot

Maybe this happens with you but there is a lot of retarded people who drop acid and eat shrooms and are retarded enough to get in their car

Probably not as many accidents due to Mushrooms/Acid combine as Alcohol but thats just because of the amount of people who drink alcohol is far above the amount of people who do hallugens

I don't see a problem with it, I think cigs and pot smell like shit but if cigs/cigars and alcohol are legal, pot might as well be too

I'm Pro-Choice in almost every meaning of it and if people want to smoke marijuana they should be able to

Off gov-tracker.something

Marijuana bills

Below are the bills that are related to the "Marijuana" subject term. Click the Add Tracker button to the right to subscribe to this subject term.

There is no legislation in this session of Congress for this subject term.

As a shroom lover, I can tell you for fact that you can drive on them as long as you're not "tripping." You can get an amazing high off of shrooms without actually hallucinating shit. And if you are actually tripping hard, you won't be dumb enough to drive. It's not like alcohol where it impairs your judgement.

I dont know if you guys know what your talking about (or experienced it before) but when driving on LSD (pretty sure shrooms too) you get severe tunnel vision which does impair your driving (remember asking my friend to check the lanes for me cause i wasnt sure if anything was there)

They should make it legal to smoke pot. but illegal to drive with it in your system. like alcohol. because lets face it, anyone smoking pot at home isnt hurting anyone.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Noire @ Feb 27 2009, 01:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I dont know if you guys know what your talking about (or experienced it before) but when driving on LSD (pretty sure shrooms too) you get severe tunnel vision which does impair your driving (remember asking my friend to check the lanes for me cause i wasnt sure if anything was there)

Thats what I assumed(I've admitted I've never done Salvia, Shrooms, or LSD)

and I agree with Vortex, you could make a good case against NOT legalizing marijuana if Alcohol was still illegal

Considering Cigs and Alcohol are legal(And Salvia 0_o) pot should be legal

Michigan just passed the law for medical marijuana and I could actually grow it via my mom but I'm pretty sure only a few states have passed the law and unless you have like

Aids, Multiple Sclerosis, Crohn's diease and a few others

Just putting this out there the people who say they drive better stoned because they're more passive and less aggressive, isn't that just saying that your not a very good driver when your sober and pot just calms you down?

I'm just curious, because I've NEVER heard from any of my friends/other people around me/in school people saying they drive better while baked

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>

As a shroom lover, I can tell you for fact that you can drive on them as long as you're not "tripping." You can get an amazing high off of shrooms without actually hallucinating shit. And if you are actually tripping hard, you won't be dumb enough to drive. It's not like alcohol where it impairs your judgement.

.......O.o Exactly why NO drug should be legal (aside from prescriptions etc.) Just the fact that you would do something that makes you hallucinate, and then you even have the smallest intent of getting in a car and driving. That just puts hundreds of lives in danger. That may have been the most ignorant statement ive ever heard, honestly. If you're not going to "trip" what is the point of doing it in the first place?! So, therefore, through my infinite powers of deductive reasoning, you have contradicted yourself in saying that it should be legal. You say that you "could drive" while doing it, if you're not "tripping".... but what is the point of doing it in the first place if you're not going to "trip", so why does it matter if it's legal?

oh... also, i don't think that weed should be legal either. I'm not a straight edge, or a little bitch or anything, i just dont like what it does to some people. I've had it happen with a few of my friends. Every fucking word out of their mouth is "dank" or "bowl" or "piece" and i just can not take it.