Sign in to follow this  
Guest lord yoda

I think we should all...

Guest lord yoda

Yes That is right, i think that we should give Silent assassin an oligopolies because about 5 minutes ago i have just been talking to kidlink, He Started off with his original story, But as time went on and i told him that silent assassin can only ban for 2 hours he Then said it must have been another admin, Then he has Told me that he was 100% sure that it was a 1 month ban because in the console it said "reason: 1 Month ban" witch i really doubt because i think only people with ma_rcon can ban with a reason. So then he told me that It was actually silent assassin saying it was a 1 month ban threw admin chat. Well then i started to loose faith in this guy, so i got him to take a screen shot of his console when he tried to connect to the server, so he sent me a screen shot with him trying to connect to a server, but i checked the ip that he was trying to connect to and it was not a =(UV)= server ip. So after this i was like eh??? And then i realized that he was in a ventrilo, so i connected to the ventrilo ip that he was on, Funny enough it was the Undead vengeance Clan ventrilo, The Only people on the ventrilo were Myself assassin metalmallitha (sry don't know how to spell that) natedog and just fetus. So then i really got confused, so i asked him to connect to the ventrilo server. After i said that he suddenly needed to go in a rush, His last words Were i wont be on for a little bit, Cya.

Thank you for your time.

Guest kidlink

.jpg

That's the ip for the zombie server Yoda. You are such a liar. You are just on Silent's side. You were telling me how Silent was out of town and it couldnt have been him. Then you kept confusing me with questions about ban reasons and i said that i think the admin said "1 month ban". And i came on ventrilo and talked to you. You are such a liar. I even apologized to Silent. Why would you lie and say i wasn't on vent. Why would you do this Yoda. You said you would help me out and you turn around and lie. I said i had to go after i got you the screenshot. I Had to help my grandparents work their BBQ. And This is what you do to me. Tell everyone complete lies. I am SHOCKED at how the clan handle's situations like this. IT'S BULLSHIT. I WAS BANNED UNFAIRLY. YOU ALL BACKSTAB ME. I JUST WANT TO PLAY YOUR ZOMBIE MOD. AND YOU GUYS TALK TO ME LIKE I'M A PIECE OF SHIT.

Erm, yoda, kidlink was in vent...

Just unban this guy already, sheesh...

Edit: I forgot to add, when I saw the title, "I think we should all..." I was thinking:

Do we all learn defeat,

From the whores with bad feet

Beat the meat treat the feet

To the sweet milky seat

Banana Banana Banana Terracotta Banana Terracotta Terracotta Pie!

Banana Banana Banana Terracotta Banana Terracotta Terracotta Pie!

Guest Metal Militia

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Atticus @ Jul 5 2007, 11:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

^ wtf? Also yoda stop lying you've just got back into the clan now you're already pissing people off.

HAHAHA. I'm not surprised. He's quite bold acting like he controls the clan after being let back just yesterday.

Guest Pinacolada

Interesting fact: It is claimed by Otto Strasser that (Censored) was a Urolagniac.

Guest Pinacolada

Oh come on I can't say Hit ler