Sign in to follow this  
dubnium

Bigredone left UV foe ever!!!

He left cuz metal(NBK) told him he'll give him admin on his server.

It's sad cuz he left just so he can get admin.

NBK? Wow, bigredone I've lost respect for you. First of all, their modded servers are usually empty (zombie mod with shitty maps, unlimited ammo, and respawn) and if they're not then at most there will be like 10 people in there.

Secondly, getting admin in their regular servers (which by the way are empty as well) is pointless, what are you going to do?

Thirdly, metal just joined NBK and I doubt that you will even get admin.

Lastly, NBK sucks in general, we lost Surprise to their shitty clan and it sucks to lose you too.

Guest cc90z

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JustFetus @ Jul 5 2007, 03:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

NBK? Wow, bigredone I've lost respect for you. First of all, their modded servers are usually empty (zombie mod with shitty maps, unlimited ammo, and respawn) and if they're not then at most there will be like 10 people in there.

Secondly, getting admin in their regular servers (which by the way are empty as well) is pointless, what are you going to do?

Thirdly, metal just joined NBK and I doubt that you will even get admin.

Lastly, NBK sucks in general, we lost Surprise to their shitty clan and it sucks to lose you too.

Who the hell is surprise?

Guest cc90z

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kingarthur!!! @ Jul 5 2007, 03:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

hoyl shit metal joined NBK I thought he quit gaming all together.

I saw a guy named metal militia on one of our servers the other day.

Guest Metal Militia

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cc90 @ Jul 5 2007, 03:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I saw a guy named metal militia on one of our servers the other day.

just to clarify a few things. I am in NBK. I am a LDR. I helped out jimmyboy set up his forums and put together some rules and a memberlist. I am not playing the game(it's still uninstalled). Jimmyboy runs all the servers i do all the other work. As for BigRed i didnt steal them. He asked for admin and i figured he deserved it. I do not steal UV members. And as an additional note im still permabanned from UV servers. Any1 named Metal is not me

Guest lord yoda

Metal, why is your css uninstalled?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kelso @ Jul 5 2007, 03:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

That's flaming. He just got here, so he still needs time to figure everything out.

actually yoda has been in this clan before.

yeah but yoda wasn't around for the whole metal militia situation. basically, metal wanted co-leader powers, P2 wouldn't give them. So metal was unhappy, then P2 made a joke saying that with all of the money that UV was getting from donations, he could buy a car. then metal got all mad even though P2 wasn't serious, and so metal left, and I think he said that he was officially done with gaming recently (that's why it is uninstalled).

correct me if im wrong about something

Guest VegetaFH1

OMG, u let yoda back in the clan... wtf are u thinking george

Surprize was a person WELL before ur time here cc90, he was a good guy, and was in with the crowd with shakin bakin an the rest of em, there were kind cool but then surprized joined NBK and i have a feeling we all lost respect for him when he did that

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (VegetaFH1 @ Jul 6 2007, 08:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

OMG, u let yoda back in the clan... wtf are u thinking george

Surprize was a person WELL before ur time here cc90, he was a good guy, and was in with the crowd with shakin bakin an the rest of em, there were kind cool but then surprized joined NBK and i have a feeling we all lost respect for him when he did that

CC90 was here when Surprise was here.

Guest Silent Assassin

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JustFetus @ Jul 6 2007, 08:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Yeah I think cc90 joined even before surprise lmao.

Surprise is still like 8th place in the zombie server tongue.gif

CC90, Yoda and Suprise have been in the clan like longer than George.

Lol just kidding.

I have almost been as long as them now xD

OMG I am like 200th in Zombie server, I need to start playing it more xD I love WC3 mod way too much. I am 15th in that, 4th in wcstop10 xD yay for Assassin.

teehee