I think we should all bombard espy with thoughts to improve the server

AMIRIGHT OR AMIRIGHT

But really a thread needs to be made with

what is broken

What is overpowered

And what is underpowered

what would be some cool new skills to be added

if some shopmenu items should be scrapped/reduced in price

if some abilities should be changed(example - upgrade the invisibility on ranger/human to make them more invisible etc)

If at least to help him, and then overwhelm him and crush his soul!

<3 espy

ya know zip that wouldnt be a bad idea but espy hasnt ben online for a couple of days and he just added new maps. that took forever top zip and upload. lets hold off on any suggestions until he asks for them eh?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Stwny @ Feb 17 2009, 07:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

ya know zip that wouldnt be a bad idea but espy hasnt ben online for a couple of days and he just added new maps. that took forever top zip and upload. lets hold off on any suggestions until he asks for them eh?

It was a half joke/half serious thread

I think there should be a thread where people post their thoughts and then when Espy gets around to it he can check it out

It should't really hurt unless people are demanding changes instead of requesting/discussing them

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Stwny @ Feb 18 2009, 12:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

LOLWUT?

Guest NeverEndingXsin

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Espeladden @ Feb 18 2009, 07:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Post whatever you want. I'll look at it when I look at it :)

i think its safe to say that everybody who plays WCS2 loves you espy

Guest NeverEndingXsin

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DrunkenMonkey @ Feb 23 2009, 10:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

>.> Lets just ban everyone who is not a monkey and make it more monkey acessable?

agreed. ill just put monkey in my name so i dont get banned :P

Guest NeverEndingXsin

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SEX WITH AN AFRICAN LION @ Feb 23 2009, 05:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I think everybody can agree that Forbidden needs to be either nerfed or removed.

forbidden doesnt need to be nerfed or removed. yes its grenades do a shit load of damage but thats what makes it a good race. if it had just normal grenades then it wouldnt be good at all. besides forbidden isnt hard to kill.

I think im the person who QQ's the most about the Forbidden's crap. <3

And ive loved Espy the mostest. Hoekay?

Guest NeverEndingXsin

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Shocker @ Feb 23 2009, 07:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I think im the person who QQ's the most about the Forbidden's crap. <3

And ive loved Espy the mostest. Hoekay?

no i love espy more :P

i was using forbidden the other day . and im a pretty good one... huck and 2 other people had roots races and they just kept using them. i got raped.

so forbidden is fine.

Guest NeverEndingXsin

or if your a life stealing race and you throw a grenade near them and it damaged them then there will be a red line pointing at them for a second from the life steal and that will tell you where they are.

Or do what i do, run into a building, hope they follow run back out if you get stuck on someone its most likely them, spray away and then run.

Guest NeverEndingXsin

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Noire @ Feb 24 2009, 09:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Or do what i do, run into a building, hope they follow run back out if you get stuck on someone its most likely them, spray away and then run.

grrr i think you killed me that way before dude. all in all forbidden has its ups and downs just like every other race. for example lurker gets 1 health to start and can be killed easily by locust swarm or chain lighting or wards. just gotta figure out the strengths and weaknesses of each race

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SEX WITH AN AFRICAN LION @ Feb 24 2009, 02:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

The new cool thing to do is use Entangling Roots, then follow the green line and shoot the person through the wall/roof/object.

Only problem is when you use roots they just have to use their ult again and they are free. (watched as I rooted a forbidden then right after he tele'd away)

Guest NeverEndingXsin

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (vOrTeXx @ Feb 25 2009, 12:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

if a forbidden is invisable and he gets rooted. he drops and becomes uninvisable . so it catches you off guard and thats when u shoot him.

or you get lucky and the forbidden teleports but doesnt go invisible and they just sit there mid air thinking there invisible when really they arnt :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (vOrTeXx @ Feb 24 2009, 09:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

if a forbidden is invisable and he gets rooted. he drops and becomes uninvisable . so it catches you off guard and thats when u shoot him.

They only drop when roots goes away, if they tele before that they wont drop.