Sign in to follow this  
Guest dingyskunk

Banned for being accused of hacking...

Guest dingyskunk

Look, i dont know why you think that me and mariusz are hacking because we are not. We both know how to play WC3 mod well and if you look at why we owned more later in the day than earlier it was because we leveled our races on your server. Also stupid people like "waffles" want us banned because he just didn't like that mariusz kept killing him like crazy and that mariusz pulled off some godly kills (being that he is ORC). This gave like everyone the impression the he / me were hacking which is completely untrue. Show us a demo of why you think we were hacking because we were not hacking and we never hack. Someone said its impossible to kill the invisible guys, well first of all they are not "invisible" and second of all if you use skins off FPS banana for your T's and CT's its a bit easier to see the "transparent" guys.

Unban request for Patryk from Clearwater and Mariusz from Clearwater.

Yeah i must say you were walling! or a radar!

I hacked for 3- 4 years! I have been clean for a year now but i still know my hacks and how to hind them! but there are still things that give you away! like walking along and long in to a wall that goes no where and then carring on!

I was spec'in you and when you looked in to walls there one some on the other side or on the other side of the map!

I hate to say dont lie to use! i will just catch you out!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (InsidEdge @ Jul 4 2007, 09:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I hacked for 3- 4 years! I have been clean for a year now but i still know my hacks and how to hind them! but there are still things that give you away! like walking along and long in to a wall that goes no where and then carring on!

I was spec'in you and when you looked in to walls there one some on the other side or on the other side of the map!

HAHA! Your grammar is horrible, but I <3 U inside. (me) LOL!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (InsidEdge @ Jul 4 2007, 09:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I think we here at UV have a policy to not allow ex-hackers into the clan.

Guest dingyskunk

Well you are wrong because we dont wall hack, if you speced us more closely you would see that we were dieing from shit behind boxes and w/e because we dont have wall hacks. And also you didn't take demos of your suspected wallhacking and therefore what proof do you have? Look we got banned off of clanjyd.com because they thought we were walling / aimbotting and yet they made a mistake because in all their demos that proved false.

Please reassure yourself because my friend and i do not use hacks and when you ban people you should always have demos available so that if you mistakenly thought someone was walling / aimbotting people can point it out.

Thank you for your time and i'd really hate to leave your community because a few people strung together and thought we hacked.

QUOTE(InsidEdge @ Jul 4 2007, 09:51 AM)

I think we here at UV have a policy to not allow ex-hackers into the clan. and i'd really hate to leave your community because a few people strung together and thought we hacked.

Na i am all good now! trust! i am a good boy and i am sure mental we stick up for me on that one! Yes i am an Ex-hacker! but i dont any more! its been a year! i am still rubbish at CSS but i dont care! i still get my kills in!

Guest dingyskunk

yah...so i would like to have another chance with me and mariusz because we do not hack and the people who said we hacked have no proof of it. We are just good players and would like to join your community. You can review demos all you want but they clearly show no botting / walling / w/e. Please unban us, thank you.

Guest dingyskunk

skins are not hacks and will never be hacks unless associated with an aimbot and i was not accused because of my shitty aim but my wall hacks which don't exist.

i have heard that steam will ban you from VAC if you use highly coloured player skins it has happened to me before but i am not sure cause i didnt use hacks on one of my accounts just new skins andi was banned in like a month! but who knows! Steam is steam!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (InsidEdge @ Jul 5 2007, 09:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

i have heard that steam will ban you from VAC if you use highly coloured player skins it has happened to me before but i am not sure cause i didnt use hacks on one of my accounts just new skins andi was banned in like a month! but who knows! Steam is steam!

Not true, Skins are perfectly legal.