Sign in to follow this  
Santa114

Wow....

Guest Fohacidal

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Santa' @ Feb 24 2009, 08:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Mr. Clickerson I'm comparing the two drugs because someone asked you fucking cunt. Have you ever tripped? No. Okay then I suggust you shut the fuck up, no one cares about your bitch ass opinion just because you were the one sitting home every Friday night in highschool wacking it to pictures of Sarah Palin, gtfo LOSER. If you got nothing good to say keep your mouth shut. When you say "life-changing" experiance you don't mean your a different person and nothing is the same. It means you can change certain views on life depending on what happened and what drug it was. Your obviosly one of those uptight fools who breaks no rules in life and just takes everything up the ass, life is short have some fun homo. You my friend NEED To smoke a FAT BLUNT and Chill the fuck out.

he has gotten high before, unlike me zeus know firsthand what it is

For someone to smoke weed to ME is a sign of serenity and peace inside that person. It means that there a chill and relaxed personality, there not a corrupt politician, a dickhead teacher, a super dickhead cop, there a nice person. Simply because thats the ultimate effect of THC. When a hot girl asks me to smoke a blunt with her well that sir is a bigger turn on then the vulumpsios boobies that my eyeballs are glaring at.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BeauutifulChaosx @ Feb 11 2009, 09:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Salvia is really popular around here, and it's not illegal.

I have never tried it though, don't plan on it either, but have fun!

same

where i live they sell it at local convenience stores >.>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr Clickerson @ Feb 21 2009, 10:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I hate fags like this... "Oh I had a bad trip and it changed my life". Yeah fucking right- what did it change? It scared you and suddenly your outlook is different? How the fuck is seeing imaginary aliens, crystalline beings, and talking gibberish going to change your life? It's not, and why? Because it is absolutely not, directly or indirectly, related to ANYTHING IN REAL LIFE. You got scared and thought you were going to die? Happens to everyone who does some sort of psychodelic drug for the first time. Stop being so melodramatic. The DMT did not change shit.

Stoner fags piss me off.

Oh, by the way, Santa', if you have done acid, you've done LSD, and if you haven't done acid, then how the fuck could you compare DMT and acid unless you're basing it off hearsay? Fucking loser.

You know what pisses me off more than people who do stupid shit? People who try to be assholes to those people for no reason. People who have nothing better to do with their time than insult and degrade. People who don't do anything productive with their lives and result to childish instigating and trolling. Those people piss me off. If you don't have anything good to say then get out of the topic now Zeus, or I'm just going to report you and you are gonna get suspended for a week. It's time to get over yourself Zeus. You aren't always right.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Santa' @ Feb 24 2009, 09:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Mr. Clickerson I'm comparing the two drugs because someone asked you fucking cunt. Have you ever tripped? No. Okay then I suggust you shut the fuck up, no one cares about your bitch ass opinion just because you were the one sitting home every Friday night in highschool wacking it to pictures of Sarah Palin, gtfo LOSER. If you got nothing good to say keep your mouth shut. When you say "life-changing" experiance you don't mean your a different person and nothing is the same. It means you can change certain views on life depending on what happened and what drug it was. Your obviosly one of those uptight fools who breaks no rules in life and just takes everything up the ass, life is short have some fun homo. You my friend NEED To smoke a FAT BLUNT and Chill the fuck out.

Santa, you need to keep it cool too. Since you aren't a repeat offender I'm just gonna warn you. Don't let him or the other trolls suck you into pointless arguments. Just know in your head that they don't have any idea what you are talking about and report them to the JCS. You shouldn't have to listen to people blatantly insulting you that are just trying to cause trouble. Some people mature before others and some never learn their lesson.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Santa' @ Feb 24 2009, 08:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

For someone to smoke weed to ME is a sign of serenity and peace inside that person. It means that there a chill and relaxed personality, there not a corrupt politician, a dickhead teacher, a super dickhead cop, there a nice person. Simply because thats the ultimate effect of THC. When a hot girl asks me to smoke a blunt with her well that sir is a bigger turn on then the vulumpsios boobies that my eyeballs are glaring at.

Almost everything about that post is wrong, each one of those examples I know someone who smokes weed, except for the corrupt politician, but that makes no sense, you can't be corrupt and smoke weed? I also know alot of dickheads that smoke weed too. So I don't get the point your getting at.

Guest Fohacidal

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Contract_Killer @ Feb 24 2009, 10:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Almost everything about that post is wrong, each one of those examples I know someone who smokes weed, except for the corrupt politician, but that makes no sense, you can't be corrupt and smoke weed? I also know alot of dickheads that smoke weed too. So I don't get the point your getting at.

He is trying to make weed sound like something only chill people go for, which to me sounds like a completely messed up stereotype.

Thanks Fox and I assure you I'll keep it cool. Im not gonna report him to JCS thats just a bitch move, ill handle it myself by just ignoring him. And what I meant in that earlier post got twisted as I typed it, Idk what it is I just see it as a postive thing in a personality if they blaze.