Sign in to follow this  
Santa114

Wow....

Guest Fohacidal

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ExplictX @ Feb 13 2009, 07:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Double negative. Since the topic of today is grammar, I had to.

I know, did it on purpose seeing as the recurring topic of this whole thread is on stupidity

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GimmeTheBlueOne @ Feb 13 2009, 08:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

At the risk of sounding retarded. Everyone that just posted about weed that have never done it.. their opinion doesnt matter cause they are biased. Only way to say anything bad about something is to have done it, not like it or anything like that.

(This excludes the fact that someone died because of it?)

No, because nobody dies because of weed. You can't OD it and die.

You can do it, become retarded.. then go try and drive or something? but thats yourself doing it.

IDC about.. much.. but ill just say that:

The best things in life are illegal.

Okay so you're telling me that I can't say meth is bad because I haven't tried it? What is good or bad differs among people. What may be a great "trip" for you may be someone else's worst nightmare.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mind╥Spring @ Feb 13 2009, 11:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Just keep it in check santa, don't do opiates(No matter what circumstances of how you ingest them)

:( but I like poppy seeds

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fohacidal @ Feb 13 2009, 08:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I know, did it on purpose seeing as the recurring topic of this whole thread is on stupidity

Also, double negatives aren't always grammatically incorrect. If you "can't not" do something it doesn't mean you "can" it means you "must", so it's correct, and I believe your double negative use falls under this, so your use was fine @_@

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ExplictX @ Feb 13 2009, 08:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Okay so you're telling me that I can't say meth is bad because I haven't tried it? What is good or bad differs among people. What may be a great "trip" for you may be someone else's worst nightmare.

That and meth -is- bad. Good trip, bad trip, doesn't matter, shit's no good.

Foh, that "fuck off" was meant for junzou. And OBVIOSLY i know what I did what kind of dumb question is that, that day after I smoked angel dust I was clueless for a few days until I heard taht dealer I bought from sells laced shit. And yes I agree, If anyone here HASN'T done pot or any drugs, just don't fuckin post because you DON'T know.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prinny @ Feb 13 2009, 09:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

:( but I like poppy seeds

That and meth -is- bad. Good trip, bad trip, doesn't matter, shit's no good.

The trip part was intended it for the people talking about PCP, DMT, EX, etc. You guys may have had a great trip, but I can bet that there are equal amount of people that will say it was the worst experience of their lives.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ExplictX @ Feb 13 2009, 08:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

The trip part was intended it for the people talking about PCP, DMT, EX, etc. You guys may have had a great trip, but I can bet that there are equal amount of people that will say it was the worst experience of their lives.

worst experience of their lives that they must experience again because the shit's so addictive :D

It is bad.. i like to look at different view-point though.

It's bad.. health-wise and goes against all logical sense to not harm yourself first..

I wont try to defend meth. However, those that take it obviously have reasons.. right?

Even if the slightest bit of good comes from it.. its still not ALL bad.. thats how i look at things.

The levorotary (R-isomer) levomethamphetamine is an over-the-counter drug and used in Vicks Inhalers for nasal decongestion. The dextrorotatory (S-isomer) dextromethamphetamine can be prescribed to treat attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder, though unmethylated amphetamine is more commonly prescribed. Narcolepsy and obesity can also be treated by the aforementioned isomer under the brand name Desoxyn. It is considered a second line of treatment, used when amphetamine and methylphenidate cause the patient too many side effects. It is only recommended for short term use (~6 weeks) in obesity patients because it is thought that the anorectic effects causes addiction.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meth

Some good comes from it ;[

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GimmeTheBlueOne @ Feb 13 2009, 08:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

It's bad.. health-wise and goes against all logical sense to not harm yourself first..

I wont try to defend meth. However, those that take it obviously have reasons.. right?

Even if the slightest bit of good comes from it.. its still not ALL bad.. thats how i look at things.

The levorotary (R-isomer) levomethamphetamine is an over-the-counter drug and used in Vicks Inhalers for nasal decongestion. The dextrorotatory (S-isomer) dextromethamphetamine can be prescribed to treat attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder, though unmethylated amphetamine is more commonly prescribed. Narcolepsy and obesity can also be treated by the aforementioned isomer under the brand name Desoxyn. It is considered a second line of treatment, used when amphetamine and methylphenidate cause the patient too many side effects. It is only recommended for short term use (~6 weeks) in obesity patients because it is thought that the anorectic effects causes addiction.

Great, but people who usually do hallucinates don't take them for health reasons.

And trust me. I've heard people in real life tell me "Yeah man, I do coke. But I do it to lose weight dawg". Yeah okay, you do coke everyday to lose weight. For the loss of what? A few million brain cells?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GimmeTheBlueOne @ Feb 14 2009, 02:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

At the risk of sounding retarded. Everyone that just posted about weed that have never done it.. their opinion doesnt matter cause they are biased. Only way to say anything bad about something is to have done it, not like it or anything like that.

(This excludes the fact that someone died because of it?)

No, because nobody dies because of weed. You can't OD it and die.

You can do it, become retarded.. then go try and drive or something? but thats yourself doing it.

IDC about.. much.. but ill just say that:

The best things in life are illegal.

You don't care about my opinion so i'm going to sink to your level and not care about yours either, that's nice isn't it?

Guest Fohacidal

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GimmeTheBlueOne @ Feb 13 2009, 07:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Nice copypasta there einstein, your stupidity is actually funny now, keep going please, your making my night

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SwitchBlade @ Feb 13 2009, 08:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

You don't care about my opinion so i'm going to sink to your level and not care about yours either, that's nice isn't it?

You forgot to mention it is possible to OD on marijuana, its possible to OD on everything, even water...

Again foh, STOP FUCKING TALKING, YOU CANT OD on marijuana, No one has yet died even after smoking lots of marijuana, Please just don't dont even look at this topic anymroe. Hasn't someone alread said "If you haven't done any of these drugs dont bother even posting?".

Guest Fohacidal

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Santa' @ Feb 13 2009, 08:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Again foh, STOP FUCKING TALKING, YOU CANT OD on marijuana, No one has yet died even after smoking lots of marijuana, Please just don't dont even look at this topic anymroe. Hasn't someone alread said "If you haven't done any of these drugs dont bother even posting?".

You wanna calm the hell down? Got anger issues? Seriously, its a scientific fact that to much of anything can kill you, so stop being a dumbass and research this crap before you start posting stuff like its proven fact. Nobody has died off Marijuana because nobody has smoked enough of it to kill themselves, just like tons of other stuff havent killed people yet because nobody is stupid enough to eat that much of it. I think you need to be kicked out of your own topic...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fohacidal @ Feb 13 2009, 10:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

You wanna calm the hell down? Got anger issues? Seriously, its a scientific fact that to much of anything can kill you, so stop being a dumbass and research this crap before you start posting stuff like its proven fact. Nobody has died off Marijuana because nobody has smoked enough of it to kill themselves, just like tons of other stuff havent killed people yet because nobody is stupid enough to eat that much of it. I think you need to be kicked out of your own topic...

You would need to smoke 15,000G of marijuana in 15 minutes to die from it or 40,000 times the amount to get you "stoned."

http://www.drugtext.org/sub/marmyt1.html

It's called research.

Guest Fohacidal

Like I said, you can OD on it, never said it was humanly possible, just proving santa wrong.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fohacidal @ Feb 13 2009, 10:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Like I said, you can OD on it, never said it was humanly possible, just proving santa wrong.

lolwut

if it is not humanly possible, then it is impossible for a human?

feel free to correct me if i'm wrong foh.

Guest Fohacidal

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Wookie @ Feb 13 2009, 10:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Wrong.

Wrong

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fatb0y @ Feb 13 2009, 10:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

lolwut

if it is not humanly possible, then it is impossible for a human?

feel free to correct me if i'm wrong foh.

Well until I see someone actually commit the act, but that doesnt mean until such an act is commited that is impossible, just that from an empirical standpoint that its humanly impossible.

@ Explicit

There's cheaper stress relievers and less addicting one's =P

To me the smell, amount of money, and proven health/lung cancer etc just doesn't seem like its worth it

/shrug

I have yet to hear someone who does cigs give me a good reason that they still do it because the fact that they're now addicited

If there is no conceivable way a human can smoke enough to OD, then why do you say it's still possible?

It's an IMPOSSIBILITY. There is no way a human can smoke that much or eat that much in 15 mins. NOT POSSIBLE.

Therefore, you are wrong. Scientifically speaking, it cannot be done.

Guys foh is trolling you

Seriously

I keep telling you to ignore the stupid posts but if you want to keep talking to him feel free.

Guest Fohacidal

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Wookie @ Feb 13 2009, 11:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

If there is no conceivable way a human can smoke enough to OD, then why do you say it's still possible?

It's an IMPOSSIBILITY. There is no way a human can smoke that much or eat that much in 15 mins. NOT POSSIBLE.

Therefore, you are wrong. Scientifically speaking, it cannot be done.

Well ya, but Im saying its possible to OD on it if it was possible to smoke that much, therefore the possibility of it happening (given the conditions match and the correct actions are taken) exists, but the possibility of such an act actually happening are zero. Im not trying to say that because its impossible its possible, just merely pointing out that scientifically speaking, there is a mathematical amount of weed that can actual kill you.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MAFIA @ Feb 13 2009, 11:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Guys foh is trolling you

Seriously

I keep telling you to ignore the stupid posts but if you want to keep talking to him feel free.

Listen to the guy who comes on for a week every other year, he has your best interests in mind.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fohacidal @ Feb 14 2009, 12:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Well ya, but Im saying its possible to OD on it if it was possible to smoke that much, therefore the possibility of it happening (given the conditions match and the correct actions are taken) exists, but the possibility of such an act actually happening are zero. Im not trying to say that because its impossible its possible, just merely pointing out that scientifically speaking, there is a mathematical amount of weed that can actual kill you.

You're beating around the bush. You were wrong but it's ok.

Keep it on topic.

Guest Fohacidal

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Wookie @ Feb 13 2009, 11:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

You're beating around the bush. You were wrong but it's ok.

Keep it on topic.

We are talking about drugs how is that off topic?

Just out of curiosity, has anyone here mixed weed and alcohol?