Sign in to follow this  
Santa114

Wow....

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fatb0y @ Feb 12 2009, 08:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Are you saying it could be comparable if santa had a predisposition to seeking hallucinogenic drugs?

Yes, I am... but you don't develop dependencies on drugs until after you've taken them or similar substances to them first, so your argument is moot.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fatb0y @ Feb 12 2009, 08:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I mean you do not know for certain he doesn't.

Yes I do.

So how can one justify, not you, bashing santa then?

He called himself and his decision stupid-- that opened the door. I'm not saying he needs to be demeaned or belittled, but that doesn't free him from judgment or from lectures on the possible dangers of his actions.

It is absurd to think that just because something affects you negatively, you should not do it.

You're half-right, it is absurd to think that-- but negative effects come on a spectrum; they're relative. We're not talking about having a cigarette, we're talking about him taking a powerful hallucinogenic substance that greatly altered his perception of the world around him and causes delusions. I've seen a person jump out of an apartment window because of a delusion he got while smoking salvia, and it nearly killed him; imagine how that would effect his parents, the people who lived in the apartment, the people who provided him with the drug-- we're talking about a much broader picture here.

Hell, most things affect you negatively, should one walk around with an O2 tank? no, that would be absurd.

I love it when you answer your own questions.

Clearly, what was right for santa is not right for some of you. But who are you to tell him what is right for him? or insult him for what he thinks may be right for him?

I'm just as entitled to express my opinion as he is to express his, and you express yours; so long as it's civil, it's fine.

Fohacidal your post is a troll post. You did not have to say what you said the way you said it.

Your post is condescending, and that is probably why Oreo thought it was a troll post.

You could have simply said

"Drugs are bad dude, you shouldn't be doing that stuff, there are plenty of other things you could be doing".

Which would have conveyed a similar message.

QFT

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (vOrTeXx @ Feb 12 2009, 05:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

my philosophy is try everything once..

YOUR PHILOSOPHY FAILZ!

if you kill your self once, or jump off a sky scrapper your not going to live to see another day.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Kyle Esoovac @ Feb 13 2009, 01:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

YOUR PHILOSOPHY FAILZ!

if you kill your self once, or jump off a sky scrapper your not going to live to see another day.

I'm pretty sure he didn't mean everything smartass.

well kyle you could jump off a highrise and live you just need to have a parashute or somthing of that sort. as far as the killing yourself aspect well it all depends on who you believe, Cristains say you go to hell by default for killing yourself and in many theorys a Soul can die in hell and be reborn over and over again so you could kill yourself more then once by their standpoint. Now true they could not type to us and tell us all about it or could they....

And no this is not a trolling/flaming post (After all I AM from georgia where we get all of the bible bullshit cramed down us till it is leaking out your ass)I was just bored and wanted to poke fun at kyle. As far as the main topic about the only Substance I plan to induce into my body is.....Booze.

Fact or fiction, you can die the first time you try Ex?

I know that you can go into seizures and die of some insanely high 140 degree fever

I don't plan on ever trying it because I've heard of people who died the first time <_<

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JDDZip @ Feb 13 2009, 06:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Fact or fiction, you can die the first time you try Ex?

I know that you can go into seizures and die of some insanely high 140 degree fever

I don't plan on ever trying it because I've heard of people who died the first time <_<

Fact, it is very likely, because of the various substances in xtc, if the user develops a sever allergic reaction to one of those substances, then he could very well die.

But that is unlikely.

Fact, first time I did Ex I did a very potent form of it. Effect is very strong length is very short. Im still here. Even after doing Ex multiple times, however you can die if you combine it with other drugs. People HAVE died by popping an Ex pill after smoking pot. The feeling of Ex is the most amazing feeling you will ever feel, its not like being hi or tripping its something completely different, its like a body orgasm(Thats the only way I can explain it).

And woah woah woah Junzou, who the fuck said Im dependent on drugs? Yes I do drugs and quite a bit of them. However Im going to college to study Music, I have a good gpa in school and have a job and a car, Fuck off. Just because I have done bad drugs you can't assume Im a fucking addict who blows $1000's of dollars a week on it. And guys, you have been off topic for the last 10 posts arugeing with eachother over stupid admin bullshit. I think its time for a locked topic.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Junzou @ Feb 12 2009, 11:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

With harmless substances like, say, marijuana, alcohol, caffeine-- sure.

When you get into mild-to-strong hallucinogens, psychotropic drugs, etc... then I would respond with something like "I don't need to blow up a building to know that I hate terrorists."

Harmless? You're joking right? That's all in your head bro, "they" want you to think it's harmless, because making money is more important to them then the health and safety of someone who will get sick and live with that sickness for a long time and die way before his time comes.

You don't have to explain yourself to any of these straight edge queers.

Ignore their posts, you know they're wrong so who cares.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MAFIA @ Feb 13 2009, 04:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

You don't have to explain yourself to any of these straight edge queers.

Ignore their posts, you know they're wrong so who cares.

You're a funny guy, now how about you just shut the fuck up forever.

in b4 lock(tssk tssk)

And I agree with santa, I have been a drug addict(recently got clean, lulz oldfags know :D) and it's a recreational thing, while opiates actually control life itself with a dependence,

Ex is just a dangerous drug for STUPID people, if for some reason your doctor tells you, that your allergic to more then 2 things, you should definitely assume your allergic to OTHER things, if your allergic to a chemical compound, your more then likely to have allergic reactions to compounds with similar structures.

Just keep it in check santa, don't do opiates(No matter what circumstances of how you ingest them)

the walking red guy has a point!

I am not a fan of Hard drugs, IE meth, some sorts of pills, Abusive use of Ex, and any and all opiates, oxy's included.

But, it is not fair to automatically assume any and all people who use any and all (haha =P wordplay) drugs are bad.

I met a dude who was a straight heroine addict, who went to chruch, had 3 kids, and a wife,

I had a three some with that guy, I liked him that much(good one not allcocks,)

People are abusive, not drugs. I am not endorsing heroine, I am endorsing people who make good judgments in their life

And I will go as far as to say, that if you haven't smoked pot? you need to, if you haven't had sex while rolling face, you might wanna try that out, its like hugging instead of having sex all your life, then having sex. its good; but I digress,

The absolute and fanatical retardation of drug users Vs Asshole straight edge people(I designate because I know a bunch of them who are not flaming partisans) is just PLAIN DUMB, no one cares about your crusades, sorry for the rant but I have deemed it necessary to quell any further attempts at a war.

Me neither, I've done Ex a few times and im not going to do it much more. I stay away from pyshically addicting drugs like coke, heroin, meth etc...But psycadelics I enjoy and pot is my fav. I will admit the MOST DANGEROUS drug I have done wasn't DMT it was pcp. Now before you say Wow your dumb listen. I did not take it willingly, it was laced weed I bought commonly called "Angel Dust". I didn't even know what I was on until after it wore off, If my friends weren't there with me I probably would have killed someone or myself. Don't take pcp, ever.

And mind I do stay away from opiates, although I have done them I only tryed once and never got addicted. Lol Mafia "straight edge queers" much love to you :)

This is what DMT looks like, or looked like for me when I did it.

And the second picture is a picture I found, If I could draw a picture of what my trip was like it would be this picture.

82742d1207345573-beautiful-dmt-crystals-pics-02.jpg

dmt_4.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SwitchBlade @ Feb 13 2009, 11:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Harmless? You're joking right? That's all in your head bro, "they" want you to think it's harmless, because making money is more important to them then the health and safety of someone who will get sick and live with that sickness for a long time and die way before his time comes.

Yep that makes alot of sense, lets kill all our established customers and hope we get new ones.

I'm not going to add to the flame-fest.

I quit Mary-J a month ago. It was a the only drug I've ever done, and I plan to keep it that way. I know WAAAAAAY too many people who let drugs control their lives, and I have a addictive personality (EX: Cigarettes, Games, Etc). If I took something that altered reality, I'd be fucked. Plain and simple.

Cig's are a waste of time and money

To be honest I think smoking cigars, weed, cigs - pretty much smoking anything is retarded

but I don't preach it to people unless they preach it to me first

I know a shit ton of people who smoke all three of those but to be honest I judge people worse who just smoke cigs over people who just smoke weed

I never understood the point of cigs

I know kids who want to try DMT but I told them it's probably a waste of effort to try to grow that shit yourself and then extract it

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JDDZip @ Feb 13 2009, 06:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Cig's are a waste of time and money

That's your opinion. I really don't know why I smoke cigs. Stress reliever I guess. And before anyone says "Thats just an excuse" or "Theres no way it relieves stress", Just stfu. You don't know.

Guest Fohacidal

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Santa' @ Feb 13 2009, 09:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Fuck off

What a friendly fellow, and Im the one who keeps getting called out...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SwitchBlade @ Feb 13 2009, 10:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Please tell me YOUR joking, compared to illegal drugs stuff like caffeine is nothing

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Santa' @ Feb 13 2009, 01:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Me neither, I've done Ex a few times and im not going to do it much more. I stay away from pyshically addicting drugs like coke, heroin, meth etc...But psycadelics I enjoy and pot is my fav. I will admit the MOST DANGEROUS drug I have done wasn't DMT it was pcp. Now before you say Wow your dumb listen. I did not take it willingly, it was laced weed I bought commonly called "Angel Dust". I didn't even know what I was on until after it wore off, If my friends weren't there with me I probably would have killed someone or myself. Don't take pcp, ever.

And mind I do stay away from opiates, although I have done them I only tryed once and never got addicted. Lol Mafia "straight edge queers" much love to you :)

Angel Dust is PCP, for a person who does so many drugs you seem to be incredibly oblivious to what they are called. Why not just NOT risk stupid crap happening and at least do low risk drugs like marijuana or salvia...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fohacidal @ Feb 13 2009, 07:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Angel Dust is PCP, for a person who does so many drugs you seem to be incredibly oblivious to what they are called. Why not just NOT risk stupid crap happening and at least do low risk drugs like marijuana or salvia...

Double negative. Since the topic of today is grammar, I had to.

At the risk of sounding retarded. Everyone that just posted about weed that have never done it.. their opinion doesnt matter cause they are biased. Only way to say anything bad about something is to have done it, not like it or anything like that.

(This excludes the fact that someone died because of it?)

No, because nobody dies because of weed. You can't OD it and die.

You can do it, become retarded.. then go try and drive or something? but thats yourself doing it.

IDC about.. much.. but ill just say that:

The best things in life are illegal.