Sign in to follow this  
UltimateOreo

Junzou's 21'st.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (UltimateOreo @ Feb 5 2009, 06:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Today, we guess what Junzou's BAC will be by the time he stops drinking tonight.

Do it or you're a pussy.

Happy Birthday Junzou. If I see you active on the forums/Xfire/anything online today, the day you turn fucking 21. I want you to kill yourself. Go out there and get above 0.2 dammit!

Happy B-day and....

What do we do if he isn't pulled over and forced to take the test?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Eaglewonj @ Feb 5 2009, 07:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Happy B-day and....

What do we do if he isn't pulled over and forced to take the test?

We play the waiting game...

On a totally serious note, we should host a UV drinkathon! Whoever gets the highest blood alcohol and doesn't die wins a free six-pack!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DCLsK @ Feb 5 2009, 09:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

We play the waiting game...

On a totally serious note, we should host a UV drinkathon! Whoever gets the highest blood alcohol and doesn't die wins a free six-pack!

Lol wow. Happy birthday dude.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Kyle Esoovac @ Feb 5 2009, 03:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I bet I can beat junzou in a drinking game

:P

You can't beat me. I drink before I sleep and drink when I wake up. Not to mention the nightlife that follows through in Los Angeles -_-

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Junzou @ Feb 6 2009, 02:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Ended up having 6 shots (of 80 proof Smirnoff) within like a 15 minute period, and I hardly feel buzzed. Lowest number wins.

umm... umm... 6 shots?

seriously?

That birthday doesn't sound too happy.

You should go to a bar and drink 6 shots of liquid cocaine, with some cola as a chaser (if you need it).

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fatb0y @ Feb 6 2009, 02:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

umm... umm... 6 shots?

seriously?

That birthday doesn't sound too happy.

You should go to a bar and drink 6 shots of liquid cocaine, with some cola as a chaser (if you need it).

This is how I can tell you are not 21, drinking shots at the bar is alot of $$$$$. You could buy the whole bottle for what you pay for 6 shots ;x

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Junzou @ Feb 5 2009, 11:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Ended up having 6 shots (of 80 proof Smirnoff) within like a 15 minute period, and I hardly feel buzzed. Lowest number wins.

Smirnoff??? 0_0

For christ sake man, its your birthday and you go with smirnoff? I expected 6 shots or a bottle of Bacardi 151, Jaeger bombs, Suicide bombs, piledrivers, etc.

But as long as you had fun, that's what count.