Sign in to follow this  
«Ã�Я» Blue

Masturbation Log

Couldn't help but contribute.

4:07am... enough said.

Didn't take long for you to go back on your "My brother reads this thread" statment, did it?!?

Also keeping up my twice a day habit, got done after reading a nice sex story. I really do find more stimulation in words tather then in a visual media type.

Also, the sexiest thing on earth is a masturbating women. Just saying.

Used the "hamburger palm style" technique for guys. Used it right at where the scrotum sack meets the shaft. This is absolutely the optimal way, besides prostate stimulation, to shoot your biggest load. The only effective way to use this technique is doing it through a pair of briefs though. It just done not seem to work with direct-palm-to-penis contact.

Didn't take long for you to go back on your "My brother reads this thread" statment, did it?!?

Also keeping up my twice a day habit, got done after reading a nice sex story. I really do find more stimulation in words tather then in a visual media type.

Also, the sexiest thing on earth is a masturbating women. Just saying.

No, it didn't.

And I'm surprised it's only 2 times a day... hmm.

+2

Used the "hamburger palm style" technique for guys. Used it right at where the scrotum sack meets the shaft. This is absolutely the optimal way, besides prostate stimulation, to shoot your biggest load. The only effective way to use this technique is doing it through a pair of briefs though. It just done not seem to work with direct-palm-to-penis contact.

... wow.