Sign in to follow this  
Guest 0c5er

Stacked Teams/Race Whoring

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SPARTACVS @ May 13 2009, 03:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Personally, I would leave it at 5:1 for below 20 and 4:1 for above, that's it.

i like this one alot

3:1 kd is wayyyyy to ez to get given that my overall kd is a 2.6

I've gone with a 5 to 1 kd ratio at the beginning of a map but I usually come out with a 2 to 1 at the end of the round playing the same race the entire map

Racewhoring is very well self-policed on WCS1, and I think any attempt to create a script to handle racewhoring will just make the server worse off.

In terms of team balance, I think a script should be made though that takes into account KDR on the server and current KDR (that way people who are just relying off stacked teams and not skill will be moved to the other team where they are still stacked against. also if the script could take into account knife race vs regular race vs OP race, i think it could be very effective).

Overall, while I do think that WCS1 team stacking happens fairly often, it's usually remedied by some admin or another (I'll move iyedol to the losing team as often as I can :D ).

people just get mad they cant play as well because people are playing races that are hard to kill thats wcs for you but dont front its not whoring theres rules and set numbers of certain races that apply to both servers everyone jumps on me when i say your not alowed to do this not alowed to do that its because there mad that i called them on a rule dont be scared to call out rules if somone blatently breaking one also watch there health ur not alowed to buy hp over a certain ammount pay attention a little more n maybe they just have that slight advantage that u did not know about anyway race whoring has rules read them <3 them ppl get mad but screw it dont mean anything

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (xHoTsAuCex @ May 22 2009, 09:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

people just get mad they cant play as well because people are playing races that are hard to kill thats wcs for you but dont front its not whoring theres rules and set numbers of certain races that apply to both servers everyone jumps on me when i say your not alowed to do this not alowed to do that its because there mad that i called them on a rule dont be scared to call out rules if somone blatently breaking one also watch there health ur not alowed to buy hp over a certain ammount pay attention a little more n maybe they just have that slight advantage that u did not know about anyway race whoring has rules read them <3 them ppl get mad but screw it dont mean anything

put your reply in sentences please.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (xHoTsAuCex @ May 25 2009, 12:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

i am a stoner. im sorry i like long run on sentences! is this better for you? or should i type it in word first n spell n grammar check it?

Just because you can't properly punctuate a sentence, doesn't mean you can be a jerk.

Guest Warpuppy4

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (the 0c @ Jan 29 2009, 09:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Just a suggestion, I think you guys should crack down on race whoring a little bit more.

Specifically by members of your clan. I won't name names but certain people who play on the server all day and all night like they have nothing better to do will go 83-5. I mean, if you have that many races maxed out to where you're just decimating people left and right why not reset your levels more? It's just making it less fun for everyone else.

Also, team stacking is just getting absurd over the last few days; at least from what I've noticed. I mean, I was playing earlier today and the map changed to Italy. After the first round it was like .. 6 UV members and 2 scrubs vs. me and 7 people I've never even seen in the server before. Needless to say after 2 rounds only one T had died and the guy was 0-2.

i always use scrub so i only use tehm for the long jump *i can bhop* and i maxed it but im no good at it

i don't want my levels reset b/c i put time into this game b/c i like it and i like my maxed races, i don't want to go back and play unmaxed races anymore, (i'd play reg css) also, as soon as i max the race it will be the same as before (level 32 after the reset or level 100 before the reset)

meh what we need is an atb system that does work. as far as i've seen, the atb just picks a random player that just joined and slaps them onto the other team.

might i also add that maybe we should look into a rank reset soon? or at least reset my ranking :P

Sign in to follow this