Sign in to follow this  
nitemare

Banned today 6/30/07

well i went to myg0t.com and found some funny stuff. and of course theres racist stuff everywhere and i wasn't thinking i'd get banned but i played it on the mic and it said the "N" word and i played no longer then 5 or 6 seconds and then i got kicked and banned without warning i don;t know who. but it was at 8:08 its the first time ive ever played something racist like that? and now i know i can get banned! lol i'd appreciate if this could get solved? no rush. thanks

First off; I'm the admin that banned you. I don't know where you come off thinking that its "acceptable" to play something of that sort in one of our servers. As well as wearing the CLAN TAG while you do so (even though you're only a pledge). You're lucky you didn't get perm banned and stripped of your pledge.

Also, your pledge was not approved. Therefore you should remove your pledge tag ... and I wouldn't think about applying anytime soon....

Cheers,

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mental808 @ Jun 30 2007, 08:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

First off; I'm the admin that banned you. I don't know where you come off thinking that its "acceptable" to play something of that sort in one of our servers. As well as wearing the CLAN TAG while you do so (even though you're only a pledge). You're lucky you didn't get perm banned and stripped of your pledge.

Also, your pledge was not approved. Therefore you should remove your pledge tag ... and I wouldn't think about applying anytime soon....

Cheers,

Yay for the purging.

Why would you go to myg0t? Thinking of getting some hacks?

Okay first of all, even if you didn't play racist music, playing any music at all through the mic is considered spamming which OBVIOUSLY is not allowed.

Secondly, why would you think playing racist music is allowed?

well it only said 1 word?? and i wasn;t thinking of getting hacks and myg0t has sounds?? and yeah i knew spamming wasn't aloud but i don't go crazy doing it like waylon and everyone else and when people tell me o stop i stop, and i know i shouldn't of played it?? but i thought it would be funny. its not like "I" made the song racist but its not like it meant anything. i thought it would be a harmless joke? alright? and why is everyone else allowed to spam music and when people ask to stop they don't stop and then when i play 20 seconds of music and some one tells me to stop i stop? and how come ou didn't tell me to take it off? i would've listened...

andd um mental that doesn't make sense because you said our lucky you dont get perm banned and stripped of your tag, how can i get stripped of it if it was denied?? o_O i don't get it?

Guest VegetaFH1

Ill put it in a simple way ur mind can understand

U are no longer a pledge, ur not in the clan, ur NOT allowed play any sort of music over the mic in/on our servers and what 808 was saying

UR LUCKY U DIDNT GET PERMA BANNED OFF ALL OUR SERVERS

Simple... now, can u understand it is the question

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (VegetaFH1 @ Jun 30 2007, 10:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

U are no longer a pledge, ur not in the clan, ur NOT allowed play any sort of music over the mic in/on our servers and what 808 was saying

yes well i know that and i understand that part. i don't understand why other people can do it??

and just so you fucking know it was DENIED!! so i was never part of it i was never a god damn pledge. so how am i lucky i wasn't stripped of it. i hate how you guys always look past the fucking point. and i likeyour god damn server and everything but cmon mental picking favorites?!? are you kidding me? ill find a more fair server thanks .

Guest VegetaFH1

Becuase we (the mods) are trying to sort this

hey u can be a dick to me as much as u bloody well please, it wont help ur case and it wont damage it eather, it will just make me hate u more

If u werent a pledge then why did he say u were... or.. if he says u were and u say u werent, then he is saying u had pledge tags on when u werent a pledge, basicly u giving UV a bad name with the music spamming plus the racist music...

Bios gave me the tags because he told me i could if i had asonser, so i foun one and posted everything needed and sent it to d+g, i didn't know if it was denied or not? but i thought it was allowed as long as i had a sponser? i was not trying to give UV a bad name and mental just tells me today i was never uvpledge. then that means he either didin't get my registration or it was denied. =/ so that means i have no tags.

there problem solved

sorry for flipping out on you. im taking so much bs its annoying me and how i bullied on every server ive ever been to where i dont get any rights as a member or anything and anyone else can do it but if i do i get the ban hammer. i am not asking for admin or anything but asking to trreat everyone who isn't admin/mod fair? because mental does go easier on some people more than others... like giving beta testers to non-admins? i dont get it. it just cause fuss because everyone will want to try it. but that isn't the point.

so theres my apology

Actually I was telling vegeta to be nicer to you but I was typing the post before I saw what you said so I guess it works either way now.

Anyway, if there are other mic spammers in the server just get their names and their steam IDs and we'll ban them ASAP. Also tell us if there were any admins on at the time that did not ban them when they were supposed to so that we can have a talk with them too.

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (VegetaFH1 @ Jun 30 2007, 09:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Well I don't think anyone understood that. If you want it simple, try spelling and adding a bit of correctly placed punctuation... Grammar is a great thing to add, as well; kind of spices it up. wink.gif

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>

I'll put it in a simple manner so that your mind can comprehend what is being said.

You are no longer a pledge, you're not in the clan, you're not allowed to play ANY sort of music over VoIP in our servers.

What Mental 808 was saying is that you're lucky you weren't permanently banned from all of UV's servers.

You're welcome.

well mental was the only one on pet does ra t does waylon but not as much any one who know how to use the hlss program basivcally you just need to look for it.

Guest cc90z

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (nitemare @ Jul 1 2007, 02:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

well you guys do whatever you need to do to sort it out ive given all the info i can sorry for the mishapp =( c ya later

Two things I must address here to you.

Never apologize for racism, if your going to apologize for anything here, do it for mic spamming.

Second, I don't know where you live, but, can you type english properly? You have a spelling error almost every other word.

Guest Secure

Unban him. it's his first offense.

Depending on what file he downloaded I think he should/shouldnt be banned. IF it was like a rap/hip-hop song then I think it's acceptable. But if it's just like a spam just saying racist bs then I think it shouldnt be allowed. ANyways I wasnt there so i cant talk sht but yea....just my opinion

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (nitemare @ Jun 30 2007, 10:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Bios gave me the tags because he told me i could if i had asonser, so i foun one and posted everything needed and sent it to d+g, i didn't know if it was denied or not? but i thought it was allowed as long as i had a sponser? i was not trying to give UV a bad name and mental just tells me today i was never uvpledge. then that means he either didin't get my registration or it was denied. =/ so that means i have no tags.

there problem solved

sorry for flipping out on you. im taking so much bs its annoying me and how i bullied on every server ive ever been to where i dont get any rights as a member or anything and anyone else can do it but if i do i get the ban hammer. i am not asking for admin or anything but asking to trreat everyone who isn't admin/mod fair? because mental does go easier on some people more than others... like giving beta testers to non-admins? i dont get it. it just cause fuss because everyone will want to try it. but that isn't the point.

so theres my apology

Dude you ever lie about me giving you tags again and I will permaban you. Period.

Guest cc90z

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Cloud¤A-Bot @ Jul 1 2007, 05:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Depending on what file he downloaded I think he should/shouldnt be banned. IF it was like a rap/hip-hop song then I think it's acceptable. But if it's just like a spam just saying racist bs then I think it shouldnt be allowed. ANyways I wasnt there so i cant talk sht but yea....just my opinion

I think the exact opposite, if its rap/hiphop it should be a perm ban, if its racist, its fine.

cc90 this one is for you.

This is a rule on the servers. Personally, I don't give a shit if you're in the clan, wearing the tags, started the clan, like to hang out in the forums and be a troll. I will not tolerate racist comments, names, tags, propaganda, or any other "form" of it on any server I have administrative powers in. Quite frankly maybe you lack the mental direction to think outside your little "arian" stamped box; so let me try and break it all down for you.

Racism, disrespect, microphone spamming are all offenses that are against the server "rules".

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>

rac·ism [rey-siz-uhm]

1. a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.

2. a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.

3. hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.

dis·re·spect [dis-ri-spekt]

noun

1. lack of respect; discourtesy; rudeness.

verb (used with object)

2. to regard or treat without respect; regard or treat with contempt or rudenes

And if you don't know the meaning of microphone spamming... google it.

The point of this... is to clear any ... clouded thoughts.

I will be kicking/banning for mic spamming, racist comments/media and disrespect to your fellow players. This is not a discussion...

Cheers,

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mental808 @ Jul 2 2007, 07:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

cc90 this one is for you.

This is a rule on the servers. Personally, I don't give a shit if you're in the clan, wearing the tags, started the clan, like to hang out in the forums and be a troll. I will not tolerate racist comments, names, tags, propaganda, or any other "form" of it on any server I have administrative powers in. Quite frankly maybe you lack the mental direction to think outside your little "arian" stamped box; so let me try and break it all down for you.

Racism, disrespect, microphone spamming are all offenses that are against the server "rules".

The point of this... is to clear any ... clouded thoughts.

I will be kicking/banning for mic spamming, racist comments/media and disrespect to your fellow players. This is not a discussion...

Cheers,

I second that.

Bios, I love how you told me the other night, "I'm not sure but im guessing all you need to do is get a sponser and i guess you could put the tags on" so i fucking listened to you. your the admin so f you deny what you say, your a louzy admin. i remember you telling me that and if i could find anybody that was on that night they would say the same thing i said. so dont go threatning me when im telling the truth...