Sign in to follow this  
Nero

Al-Qaeda responsible for London & Glasgow scare/attacks?

Guest cc90z

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pinacolada @ Aug 10 2007, 10:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

No it wasn't. The Koran was result of plagarazing the old testament and texts from the (Censored) faith. Your English teacher is saying Mohammad never said those homicidal and misogynist statements. It was told by Allah that he would protect the original Koran so Muslims can't use that excuse. Your teacher knows best, right..... Gullible kids.

CC90 is putting two and two together and getting 5. Stop living in the WW2 era. There is no civilian resistance in the sense of Poland's 1944 one. Only religious fanatics trying to take control over Iraq and repress it. Just wait till one of these jihadists get their hands on a nuke.

Point is, they arent religious fanatics, someone was right on when they said they use religion to capture the minds of the weak, but many are pulled in to the groups after seeing their country in ruins, if they got their hands on a nuke, it would be interesting to see where they would use it.

Guest Pinacolada

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cc90 @ Aug 10 2007, 10:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Point is, they arent religious fanatics, someone was right on when they said they use religion to capture the minds of the weak, but many are pulled in to the groups after seeing their country in ruins, if they got their hands on a nuke, it would be interesting to see where they would use it.

insinuating that it's America's fault eh? This type of conflict has been going on for a long time. Ever heard of the Barbary wars? Kurds can live freely without Saddam trying to massacre them. One man's trash is another man's treasure.

Guest Silent Assassin

Pinacolada that doesn't answer the question CC90 gave. Stop going off topic saying "one mads trash, another's treasure" this was never about living freely, Bin Laden doesn't care about his countrymen, I mean Christ, he sends men to die for others suffering. Freedom? I don't think so. This is because Bin Laden and other leaders like him, are spineless bastards that deserve worse than death. And yea, I am insinuating America had something to do with it too. If George Bush took his troops out, there wouldn't be as many attacks, and there wouldn't be articles in the paper about dead troops. Let them go home to their families, and nuke the spineless bastards that started this era of chaos.

Guest Pinacolada

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Silent Assassin @ Aug 10 2007, 11:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Pinacolada that doesn't answer the question CC90 gave. Stop going off topic saying "one mads trash, another's treasure" this was never about living freely, Bin Laden doesn't care about his countrymen, I mean Christ, he sends men to die for others suffering. Freedom? I don't think so. This is because Bin Laden and other leaders like him, are spineless bastards that deserve worse than death. And yea, I am insinuating America had something to do with it too. If George Bush took his troops out, there wouldn't be as many attacks, and there wouldn't be articles in the paper about dead troops. Let them go home to their families, and nuke the spineless bastards that started this era of chaos.

Well for him Iraq is in ruins and for others it's a blessing, Kurds. This is the problem, thinking that grudge holding psychopaths who are at every odds with our civilization will quit if we retreat. Or they will see it as a sign of victory, recuperate, and take revenge. A bunch of these bombings and attempts are only motivated by religious ideology. Oh well it's Britain's fault for welcoming the Muslim refugees who were too radical for their own country.

Guest cc90z

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pinacolada @ Aug 11 2007, 12:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Well for him Iraq is in ruins and for others it's a blessing, Kurds. This is the problem, thinking that grudge holding psychopaths who are at every odds with our civilization will quit if we retreat. Or they will see it as a sign of victory, recuperate, and take revenge. A bunch of these bombings and attempts are only motivated by religious ideology. Oh well it's Britain's fault for welcoming the Muslim refugees who were too radical for their own country.

Immigration is a large flaw in western civilization, Every country should have just kept their own people and we wouldn't have nearly as many problems as we have today. In fact, I dont see why everyone didnt anyways, probably trying to claim territory, but then end up breaking off onto their own.

Agreed. If people truly want a bettter life they should find a way to earn it in their own land. The right of anyone to move to America was never the intent of her founders but has been taken out of the context of the notion of equality that was. I think people should have equal rights, but there should definitely be limits on imigration.

Silent: The term Terrorism in modern sense is used to describe violence or other harmful acts committed (or threatened) against civilians for political or other ideological goals.

CC90: I know. It was the swastika crossed out. Still he has the right as do you.

Guest cc90z

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fox.Bios @ Aug 11 2007, 01:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Silent: The term Terrorism in modern sense is used to describe violence or other harmful acts committed (or threatened) against civilians for political or other ideological goals.

CC90: I know. It was the swastika crossed out. Still he has the right as do you.

Not really... That is a direct insult, its not like I have an avatar of a star of david crossed out.

Guest Silent Assassin

He has a point Bios, if I were to have a avatar with a black person crossed out next to a white guy, it would be insulting. Where as crossing out a swastika is the same thing.

Maybe you do have a point, but who cares really. And I know I have a point too. If you are a true believer of whatever then it shouldn't bother you. My mom is a bible thumper and I always give her shit about it, but she could care less because she believes whether I like it or not. Same for you CC. Just ignore it. If you want, put up something that infers insults towards him, go ahead. As long as it doesn't have his name or anything that is exactly directed towards him. Having a swastika crossed out doesn't really count as a direct insult. A lot of people don't like Nazis. Considering both of my grandparents fought in Germany in WW2, I don't really care for Nazis, you know that. But I don't give you shit anymore cause I realized I should just be respectful and leave your beliefs alone. I have my own.

Guest Silent Assassin

Once again I fair point. But when something like this does affect a clan member. Then it should be stopped. Although it was not meant as an insult, it was taken that way. Therefore the "offender" should me asked/made to change it. I fully agree that if you believe or do something that you think is right, then no matter what other peoples opinions are shouldn't matter. As when people laugh at my nationality and my accent, I think "Why the fuck would something this pathetic bother me? I am proud I am what I am"

I do think though, on this forum peoples sprays DO need to be changed from any form of what could be considered racism. Mainly because all of the un-intentional problems they have been causing.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>

Not really... That is a direct insult, its not like I have an avatar of a star of david crossed out.

A crossed-out swastika means you oppose a political philosophy, a crossed our star of david means you oppose an entire religion or ethnic group.

He has a point Bios, if I were to have a avatar with a black person crossed out next to a white guy, it would be insulting. Where as crossing out a swastika is the same thing.

Absolute nonsense. There is a huge difference between opposing a political philosophy and opposing a group of people because of their race or religion.

One is intolerance for a person's ideas, the other is intolerance for a person's existance.

Guest cc90z

A crossed-out swastika means you oppose a political philosophy, a crossed our star of david means you oppose an entire religion or ethnic group.

Opposing is opposing, it does not make a difference to what. Opposing a political philosophy (which did become a country) is the same as opposing a religion, they are both ideas.

It's over with so theres no need to talk about it anymore.

Opposing is opposing

Opposing an idea is far different than opposing a person's right to exist because of his religion or ethnicity.

And for the rest of you trying to draw lines of moral equivalence on the matter: go ahead, try and tell me tha anyone would be bitching if some guy put up an avatar with a crossed out elephant or donkey (signs of the Republican and Democrat parties.) Like anyone would care...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Beal @ Aug 12 2007, 09:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Opposing an idea is far different than opposing a person's right to exist because of his religion or ethnicity.

And for the rest of you trying to draw lines of moral equivalence on the matter: go ahead, try and tell me tha anyone would be bitching if some guy put up an avatar with a crossed out elephant or donkey (signs of the Republican and Democrat parties.) Like anyone would care...

i would be delighted to see an elephant crossed out. i wouldnt care if the jackass was crossed out because im not a democrat. but if i was i wouldnt care.

Guest cc90z

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Beal @ Aug 13 2007, 01:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Doesn't matter to me if someone were to cross one of those out, but if someone actually cared, which I highly doubt, they'd be suggested to remove it.

Doesn't matter to me if someone were to cross one of those out, but if someone actually cared, which I highly doubt, they'd be suggested to remove it.

Oh ok, so it's ok as long as no one else finds it offensive? I find your sig and avatar reprehensible.

Guest cc90z

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Beal @ Aug 13 2007, 06:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Oh ok, so it's ok as long as no one else finds it offensive? I find your sig and avatar reprehensible.

That doesn't matter, its not directly offense towards anyone. Like bios said, let it go.

Originally posted by Fox

I have a pic of your mom crossed out. Who gives a shit guys?! Let it go. LOL!

I care because a neo-Nazi (that isn't an insult, it is clearly a descriptive term) tried to lecture someone else on not being offensive. He is lucky you let him post at all. Most people would not have enough respect for free speach to tolerate such ugly hatred on their boards. I think he should count his blessings, but at the very least he should allow others to oppose nazism in their friggen avatar. If this board wants to remain truly neutral on the subject, you cannot stop others from posting an anti-nazi sig or avatar. Letting him blatantly support nazism while telling others that they cannot oppose it goes well beyond neutrality on the matter...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Beal @ Aug 13 2007, 11:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I care because a neo-Nazi (that isn't an insult, it is clearly a descriptive term) tried to lecture someone else on not being offensive. He is lucky you let him post at all. Most people would not have enough respect for free speach to tolerate such ugly hatred on their boards. I think he should count his blessings, but at the very least he should allow others to oppose nazism in their friggen avatar. If this board wants to remain truly neutral on the subject, you cannot stop others from posting an anti-nazi sig or avatar. Letting him blatantly support nazism while telling others that they cannot oppose it goes well beyond neutrality on the matter...

OK, first of all, your not even in the clan Beal. Unfortunately for you, he is. Stop harassing him. You both are going to have to just deal with it. CC, your gonna have to deal with the fact that people generally don't like Nazi's and if someone wants to say, "Fuck the Nazi's!" they can. Everyone, you are all going to have to deal with CC90 saying that he loves Nazi's. If you don't like it, tough shit. Just remember, a flame is a flame, so if you want to talk about how much you hate Nazi's then fine. But if you flame on CC90, then there will be consequences. CC90, if you want to glorify Nazi's go ahead, but the same goes for everyone about flaming. Keep it clean and don't hate on the forums. Talk on x-fire if you feel that strongly. Lastly, this topic is closed. It is going nowhere and is just becoming a back and forth bullshit argument.

TOPIC CLOSED.