Sign in to follow this  
Nero

Al-Qaeda responsible for London & Glasgow scare/attacks?

Guest cc90z

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kingarthur!!! @ Jul 4 2007, 04:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Russia would probably backlash against us. Trade with europe would cease probably. There are many reasons why nuclear wars ahve been averted for such a long time mainly becuase it just doesn't do what it used too back in ww2 where the world was in so much trouble nukes were allowed too be spawned and used against 2 cities and a part in mexico. (and other test sites). Now nations know that if a nuke goes off they literally close the borders too that nation.

Russia wont backlash, they wouldnt stand much of a chance against the US, since they would be the ones invading in such a situation...

Russia though it may look in dismay over the fall of it's communist power has a amazing military power. Though probably not as powerful as our military they have the second best tank next too the leaopard 2.

By doing terrorist attacks, population will have fear, media will announce it everywhere and bring the fear even higher and courage the Terrorists to strike again. Why don't the media STFU, they are the problems, they manipulate people' opinion by righting shit about anything, lying, so if you need an opinion on something, mind your own, newspaper is the worst place to look. Sorry a bit for the off topic but i had to bring that!

I hate the news they are the biggest asses in the world they spread information that actually aids enemy nations and critisize anything we do. The news is filled with big egoed men and woman that do nothing but insult people and icons without even thinking of what they would feel too these words. I hope the news agencies get shut down and the news anchors get dirt poor -.-

Guest cc90z

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kingarthur!!! @ Jul 5 2007, 01:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Russia though it may look in dismay over the fall of it's communist power has a amazing military power. Though probably not as powerful as our military they have the second best tank next too the leaopard 2.

Tanks are becoming near obsolete in modern warfare between 2 countries with might such as Germany/Britain/US/China/Russia, They can be taken out very easily these days, air strikes, TOW's, etc.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>

Tanks are becoming near obsolete in modern warfare between 2 countries with might such as Germany/Britain/US/China/Russia, They can be taken out very easily these days, air strikes, TOW's, etc.

Very true experts say that tanks will become obsolete becduase anti-tank weapons are advancing 2 times as quick as new tank armors. But then again Russia also has a semi good air force like the hind's,Black Shark, and su-35. But the raptor is capable of wipign them out with long range missiles. The only thing I would be really afraid of is the 1.44 mikoyan project going at mach 2.6 a little higher then what is known as top speed for the f22-raptor.

Guest VegetaFH1

If u guys didnt realize i said i had grown from what point of view

Its just not acceptable to nuke anything in this day an age, altho the thought of pushing a button to wipe out the entire human race does seem very appelling to me

Facts are, while extremeists are fighting for themselves and there country, and the US is doing the same, u find the time to sit back watch whats really going on and make choices due to those views, george w bush has NOT made any of those choices at all

He says "we will not pull our forces from iraq" just from what ONE sentence u KNOW he is doing this for the wrong reasons, but that alone is not enough to get him assraped by his own country

id say the very fine line applys here

The reason Al-whatever attacked england was becuase the terrorists are now finding it hard to attack the US becuase of all the travel laws... so, in looking at the situation id say they desided to go after england becuase of the allience between the US and england, in doing so u have tony whatshisface bitching to george saying "now we are getting attacked, what are ya gonna do?" and therefore gives george an even BETTER reason to tighten his grip on iraq

So basicl the end result of it, is infact gonna be A) Total neclear war or cool.gif what its like now, 10 times worse and still going on in the year 2400

My opinions are as light as ever, but one thing hasnt changed, the fact george is over there for money reasons, leaking it out of that country into the US and the ppl are fighting back becuase of it

Guest Pinacolada

Your skewed beliefs aren't facts. These Muslim Extremists invoke terrorist attacks upon their own country, on civilians having lunch in a restaurant or a marketplace. These are stupid people who live on violence and hatred. Religion poisons everything. The media is opprobrious for thinking extremists represent the Muslim demographic. The Extremists denounce democracy and end up killing people and bombing embassies due to Rushdie getting knighted or because of the Danish Cartoons. You compare these people to the U.S? As an Irish man you should know better even after the turmoil your country went through because of Religious extremism. Hitchens is the one with a clear grasp one all of his and might I add, favours Tony Blair.

Guest Pinacolada

Not to mention the so called "Freedom Fighters" have ended up killing their own people for living a life style different from the status quo of the original Iraq. For example, the lead writer of a comedy show that was going to be aired in Iraq was assassinated for it. Killing people for freedom of expression and sadistic rage against apostasies and secularism. Amazing how you are green lighting these people and stating fabrications that Bush is stealing oil.

Guest cc90z

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kingarthur!!! @ Jul 6 2007, 04:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Very true experts say that tanks will become obsolete becduase anti-tank weapons are advancing 2 times as quick as new tank armors. But then again Russia also has a semi good air force like the hind's,Black Shark, and su-35. But the raptor is capable of wipign them out with long range missiles. The only thing I would be really afraid of is the 1.44 mikoyan project going at mach 2.6 a little higher then what is known as top speed for the f22-raptor.

US technology surpasses any other country in the world, it also holds the best fighter and bomber jet. The only thing to be worried about from the russians are the new missile they just completed... that travels faster than an anti-missile system can destroy.

Guest VegetaFH1

i dont care whats wrong with u pino, but keep out of my opinions thanks

Attacking me verbaly is bad enough, but attacking my beliefs...

I request this idiot be banned off the forums, or atleast an extented time on his current suspention

2 Things. First, Putin recently surprised everyone when he agreed to help the US with it's missile defense system by helping to build advanced radar systems in eastern Europe. So I guess that means they are with us on that. Second, Vegeta, no we can't just nuke everything, but we can fire bomb their cities like in WW2. It's a fact that more people were killed in the fire bombing of Tokyo than in both of the nuclear bombings combined.

US technology surpasses any other country in the world, it also holds the best fighter and bomber jet. The only thing to be worried about from the russians are the new missile they just completed... that travels faster than an anti-missile system can destroy

I think it only surpasses the patriot system and others. But we have a new anti-missile system called THOR or something that is probably fast enough too knock out most missiles from any coutnry.

and we have yuca mountain in nevada.. we could take all the plutonium out of it and bundle it up and send it flying then BOOM! highly unlikely but u never know o.o -... or some idiot could bomb that place and GFG

Guest Metal Militia

who cares fuck them all

Why do islamonutcases attack us? They don't attack us because we killed their relatives. They don't attack us to defend their countries. They attack us to defend their religion. They attack us to defend Allah.

Why are we a threat? Is it because we have guns and bombs? No, it is because we represent a cancer to their society. We treat women as equals. We enforce religious freedom. We allow homosexuals to live openly in our societies. We forbid theocracy and we are not dominated by Sharia. Why is this a problem? Because we are exporting our ideas to their countries. Western Culture is infecting the Muslim world and the nutcases hate us for it. They do not fear our weapons, they fear our culture. That is why we are a threat. Some have bashed Bush for claiming that they hate us for our freedoms, however our freedoms are exactly why they hate (and fear) us. Our freedoms are the greatest threat their culture faces. There's no better way to challenge the power of a theocrat than a liberalizing society, which is exactly what our culture is encouraging in their countries.

Will we win the war on terror? From one perspective, no, we can never win it. There may always be terrorists. We can only hunt down and kill them before they kill us. However we will defeat the islamist movement. It is inevitable because people desire to be free. Their cultures will reform; the temptations of Western Culture are far too compelling. In the end, their people will demend libarlized societies and that will eventually end most or all islamist terrorism. The problem is that it may take generations to happen, at least in some countries.

Guest cc90z

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Beal @ Aug 7 2007, 06:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Why do islamonutcases attack us? They don't attack us because we killed their relatives. They don't attack us to defend their countries. They attack us to defend their religion. They attack us to defend Allah.

Do you have any proof of that? Inless you talk to every single one of them you wont know. Some of them do it for their country, some of them do it for fun, and some do it for revenge. You can't simply base them all on one cause, there are many different terrorist groups.

Do you have any proof of that?

Yes:

1) An islamic terrorist, by definition, creates terror in the name of religion. What the heck do you think jihad means?

2) Just consider for a minute where Al Queda came from: Afghanistan (political support and volunteers) and Saudi Arabia (financial support and volunteers.) We have never attacked Saudi Arabia, and aside from reprisal bombings (they struck first) we had never attacked Afghanistan. In fact, we had aided Afghanistan. After a decade of invasion and oppression by the Soviets in the 1980s, the religious fundamentalists in Afghanistan were so angry that they attacked the US? Excuse me? Why didn't I see planes flying in to buildings in Moscow, if these idiots are supposedly motivated by revenge rather than a clash of cultures? And then there's Saudi Arabia, a country we have sent financial aid to for years, with which we have a strong diplomatic relationship, which we defended from Iraq in the 1990s, and which we have never attacked. Why does so much financial and activist support come from such a country? We haven't killed them. We haven't enslaved them or occupied them (despite what Bin Laden claimed.)

The reason? Because we are not Muslim. The simple fact that we are not a Muslim country means that the Islamic fundamentalists hate us. When we send aid to Saudi Arabia, it pisses the radical nutcases off. (You have to remember that not everyone in the country thinks alike.) When we send an army to Saudi Arabia to join forces with the Saudis and help them defend their own country, it infuriates the Islamic radicals. Not because we killed their brothers. Not because we invaded or occupied. Because we aren't Muslim. Any dealings we have with the Saudi government pisses off the radicals. As far as the radicals are concerned, their governments should be treating us like an enemy, which is why the islamonutcases also attack their own people, creating terror in their own countries to oppose their own "westernized" governments. They hate their own governments for even maintaining diplomatic ties with the infidels.

They are afraid of us and they should be. We will beat them, not with bombs or guns, but with hamburgers and mini skirts.

Some of them do it for their country, some of them do it for fun, and some do it for revenge. You can't simply base them all on one cause, there are many different terrorist groups.

I'm not discussing all terrorist groups, I'm discussing Al Queda and other anti-West, islamist groups. You might want to read the thread title again.

Guest Pinacolada

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cc90 @ Aug 9 2007, 04:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Do you have any proof of that? Inless you talk to every single one of them you wont know. Some of them do it for their country, some of them do it for fun, and some do it for revenge. You can't simply base them all on one cause, there are many different terrorist groups.

Well that's a naive way of looking at it. Terrorist Sunnis/Shia are blowing up each other's mosques. Country? No. Fun? No. Revenge? Yes, ALLAH ACKBAR! It's a religious conflict. You do know Jihad philosophy is accepted in the Islamic world, yes? Masochists like to blame themselves, saying the terrorists in Iraq are The fault of America. None sense. Wahabi , and one other sect I can't quite catch the name of, extremists trying to repress and bring the Muslim world under their control. NO THIS IS THE TRUTH! "OMG UNITED STATES INVADED OUR COUNTRY LET"S BLOW UP THAT SHIA MOSQUE AND KILL ALL OF ITS RECIPIENTS ALLAH ACKBAR!" Saddam was a Sunni and the Sunnis had quite the gay old time. Those days are gone for the Sunnis.

Guest cc90z

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pinacolada @ Aug 9 2007, 06:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Well that's a naive way of looking at it. Terrorist Sunnis/Shia are blowing up each other's mosques. Country? No. Fun? No. Revenge? Yes, ALLAH ACKBAR! It's a religious conflict. You do know Jihad philosophy is accepted in the Islamic world, yes? Masochists like to blame themselves, saying the terrorists in Iraq are The fault of America. None sense. Wahabi , and one other sect I can't quite catch the name of, extremists trying to repress and bring the Muslim world under their control. NO THIS IS THE TRUTH! "OMG UNITED STATES INVADED OUR COUNTRY LET"S BLOW UP THAT SHIA MOSQUE AND KILL ALL OF ITS RECIPIENTS ALLAH ACKBAR!" Saddam was a Sunni and the Sunnis had quite the gay old time. Those days are gone for the Sunnis.

Every single terrorist group doesn't do it in the name of religion, Not every person in a certain group can be considered 'for' them, since you really dont know how they joined it. If someone invaded any country, im sure you would find armed civilian resistance groups, like in every conflict known in history.

Every single terrorist group doesn't do it in the name of religion

Every single Jihadist group does.

Did you have a point?

cant believe im saying this but cc90 is right. not every terrorist group is doing it for religion. and not every arabic terrorist group is doing it in the name of the Lesser Jihad..