Sign in to follow this  
Nero

Al-Qaeda responsible for London & Glasgow scare/attacks?

Yep, the only way to win is total war. War against their way of life. War against the whole society. Just like we reprogrammed the Japanese, we should do the same with the Middle East. Another way we could win is send over a bunch of hookers. All the princes and kings would be rug munchin which would allow the CIA to take over their government and establish the new Las Vegas in Baghdad...

Guest Metal Militia

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bios @ Jul 2 2007, 12:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Yep, the only way to win is total war. War against their way of life. War against the whole society. Just like we reprogrammed the Japanese, we should do the same with the Middle East. Another way we could win is send over a bunch of hookers. All the princes and kings would be rug munchin which would allow the CIA to take over their government and establish the new Las Vegas in Baghdad...

i like that idea.

My friend was at Glasgow airport at the time of the attack the other day..

I don't think it was Al Queada, I just think it was some Muslim extremists wannabe's..

All i know is they delayed my friends flight n shes lost her suitcase now because of being evacuated..

Absolute bastards..

The biggest worry i think for us here in Scotland is if they were to attack the BP which is a few miles from my house..

Apparently an attack has already been attempted on there n if the blew up that they would take out all of Central Scotland.

I believe the only way to get rid of this massive problem is to exterminate their entire society and for that matter their religion. Bomb them, kill them, remove them. If not this will never end.. all they will do is blow themselves up n kill our troops. Bombing them would just speed up the process n save a lot of good men.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (StalKeR @ Jul 2 2007, 09:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I believe the only way to get rid of this massive problem is to exterminate their entire society and for that matter their religion. Bomb them, kill them, remove them. If not this will never end.. all they will do is blow themselves up n kill our troops. Bombing them would just speed up the process n save a lot of good men.

Amen.

Guest cc90z

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (StalKeR @ Jul 3 2007, 01:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Yes.

Guest cc90z

Besides... I really doubt Al Qaeda is responsible for this... There are many different terrorists organizations, as you can see by their logo on IED videos and such... Al Qaeda is pretty much near dead, most of their leaders were killed and there isnt much bin laden can do currently. Attacking britain would only be bad for their cause, if they get britain involved again, its just going to cause more trouble for them. I think its british-muslum extremists.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cc90 @ Jul 3 2007, 10:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Besides... I really doubt Al Qaeda is responsible for this... There are many different terrorists organizations, as you can see by their logo on IED videos and such... Al Qaeda is pretty much near dead, most of their leaders were killed and there isnt much bin laden can do currently. Attacking britain would only be bad for their cause, if they get britain involved again, its just going to cause more trouble for them. I think its british-muslum extremists.

Thing is Al Qaeda/Taliban wont be dead until Osama and the one eyed guy(forgot his name) are dead along with the rest of the tops in the groups.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (StalKeR @ Jul 3 2007, 01:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Thing is if we just attack the innocents too we would be alone while all other countries side against us which in case of war we would surely lose. I don't want to hear the topic of Nuking them either because if we were to nuke them we again would lose all support from other countries making our economy drop to the dumps causing us all to be poor and not have the money for defenses against invasions. Only reason why Nuclear weapons worked in WWII is because of the sheer amount loss of life during that time and if they didn't use that 100,000's of more people would have died.

we need too start using the black ops or something -.- or we can use hte microwave guns too boil peoples water in there blood. So evil aren't we? 0.0

Actually more evil would be, rip out their intestines and burn the bodies, and hang up the intestines around the houses of al quaeda lol.

Guest VegetaFH1

Ok, ill revert back to my old ways for this post so my opinions will change

I said before they are protecting there country, ok.. grand, let them...

Send a fucking nuke, wipe them all out and nuke any country that harbors there kind, there religion and any idea of the word terrorist

Screw diplimacy, its bin tryed to many times now, just get the troops out, nuke the entire lot and be done with it, a nuke or something bigger atleast

That way we dont have to "fear" them anymore or have to be submissive to there demands

ahhh my old ways... "destroy it on sight" ideals, i still think like that but not to so much extreme measures

oh, and whats a BP btw? im taking it is something like a nuke-plant? or simular?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cc90 @ Jul 3 2007, 06:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Agreed. Only thing is that I know it's not Al Queda, they wouldve done it more professionally.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (VegetaFH1 @ Jul 4 2007, 02:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Ok, ill revert back to my old ways for this post so my opinions will change

I said before they are protecting there country, ok.. grand, let them...

Send a fucking nuke, wipe them all out and nuke any country that harbors there kind, there religion and any idea of the word terrorist

Screw diplimacy, its bin tryed to many times now, just get the troops out, nuke the entire lot and be done with it, a nuke or something bigger atleast

That way we dont have to "fear" them anymore or have to be submissive to there demands

ahhh my old ways... "destroy it on sight" ideals, i still think like that but not to so much extreme measures

oh, and whats a BP btw? im taking it is something like a nuke-plant? or simular?

Ok lets do that know what happens to foreign relations...they disappear we have no one on our side. No one wants to import our stuff and no one will export stuff to us so we don't get the things we need which hurts our country and then puts us into poverty. War breaks out no one will side with us or want us to side with them we become the attack that country target we die they take over and our way of life is gone.

ya we can't nuke them or destroy a people mindlessly. Just doesn't work that way in the world anymore. We have too support the poor populace and the rich and get them on our side which many of them are neutral they hate us and al- queda. So we must convience civilian populations of our cause and what relevance it has too the safety of thr average iraqi/afghani civilian.

Guest cc90z

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kingarthur!!! @ Jul 4 2007, 03:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

ya we can't nuke them or destroy a people mindlessly. Just doesn't work that way in the world anymore.

Yes it does. It always works, if they are dead, they cant do anything.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>

Yes it does. It always works, if they are dead, they cant do anything.

there will always be a backlash from a nation or nuclear winter.

Guest cc90z

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kingarthur!!! @ Jul 4 2007, 04:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

there will always be a backlash from a nation or nuclear winter.

There will not be a nuclear winter from doing that... And a backlash from who? Nobody would try attacking the US after they pulled a move such as that, they may disagree though.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>

There will not be a nuclear winter from doing that... And a backlash from who? Nobody would try attacking the US after they pulled a move such as that, they may disagree though.

Russia would probably backlash against us. Trade with europe would cease probably. There are many reasons why nuclear wars ahve been averted for such a long time mainly becuase it just doesn't do what it used too back in ww2 where the world was in so much trouble nukes were allowed too be spawned and used against 2 cities and a part in mexico. (and other test sites). Now nations know that if a nuke goes off they literally close the borders too that nation.