Sign in to follow this  
CoinStar

Blue Vertigo

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

Climbing up was only less than half of the fun of descending. Climbing down a ladder and two sets of cross cables with zero finger dexterity doesn't fare too well; I'll make note of thicker gloves and hand warmers for the next trip coming up.

All three are slightly underexposed but I'm getting closer to nailing it.

Fail its spelled chernobyl,

=P

But yeah it looks great, I like the first one, if you were to make it one of them confangle super wide view shots, it'd look amazing.

English forums, no maybe about it, smart ass ;) More of the bs you tried to pull in my topic, trying to sound smart and informed with your links and stuff. lol I'm not trolling, just pointing this out cause it's getting on my nerves...a lot. And I will continue to point it out where I see it when I have the time.

[ontopic]

I've looked at all the pics you've posted so far, and I must say man, you are dedicated to the cause, what ever it might be for you. I understand climbing is fun, but there's no denying it takes work and some balls to do some of the stuff you've pulled off. I do see a lot of structure pics, actually that's pretty much all I've seen, perhaps you can try your hand at nature pics as well? I'd like to see that if you can. But awesome job with what you've done so far, keep it up ^^

[/ontopic]

-Audio

question, what camera are you using?

and please give me details of what kind of camera, like for example Canon 20D with 24mm-50mm lenses on it

Thanks for all the replies!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Audiovox @ Jan 26 2009, 09:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

perhaps you can try your hand at nature pics as well? I'd like to see that if you can.

audio.jpg

Taken some time two years ago; that's the most recent nature I've got.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (slipomatic @ Jan 26 2009, 04:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

question, what camera are you using?

and please give me details of what kind of camera, like for example Canon 20D with 24mm-50mm lenses on it

Canon EOS 30D; Canon EF 17-40mm f/4.0 L

If you're really into photography you should think about upgrading to something like the Canon Rebel XSi. SLR camera kits make a huge difference.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="6BQfCoqbubE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BQfCoqbubE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

I'm loving the pictures, by the way. :3

03.2.jpg

05.jpg

Two taken tonight, the first one is a retake of the original in an attempt to properly expose.

I know someone will probably ask; the red glow in the second picture is from the plane warning beacon.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CoinStar13 @ Jan 27 2009, 07:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I think that'll be it for a week or so due to the storm rolling in tonight.

I'm tired of snow.

pfft im happy for the snow im supposed to get 9-10 inches of snow tomarrow and maybe a snowday. ;)

dude the second pic with hte red light on the ladder is SICK love it. also with the nature pic i love how the motion of the water makes it almost look milky. liek a time lapse kind of.