Sign in to follow this  
niC-

=(UV)= needs...

a BF2 ranked server!

and... a soliciting service that hangs out around Wal-Mart to get donations.

that'd be like eating

but better O_O

IM THE 5th Post OMG FLAME!! lol yeah maybe a gary's mod server with zombie survival mod on it if u haven't played it or dont have the game i advise u too its way better than css zombie servers and it attracts lots of people. wink.gif oh geez that costs a bunch lol we could run like half of that like 32 and see where it goes from there maybe? mellow.gif

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Gunslinger @ Jun 29 2007, 11:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

IM THE 5th Post OMG FLAME!! lol yeah maybe a gary's mod server with zombie survival mod on it if u haven't played it or dont have the game i advise u too its way better than css zombie servers and it attracts lots of people. wink.gif oh geez that costs a bunch lol we could run like half of that like 32 and see where it goes from there maybe? mellow.gif

You noobs know nothing laugh.gif

I joined this clan through the UV BF2 server. At first it was 32 man and it was full ALL the time. Phoenix2 switched it to 64 man later on, it started getting less popular because of lag, and he removed it and turned UV into a CS:S-only clan. There was also a Karkand server at one point but it got no traffic. Wake Island is obviously the best.

I'm not sure that we can get another BF2 server but if enough people want it, I guess we can discuss it with George.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JustFetus @ Jun 29 2007, 04:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

You noobs know nothing laugh.gif

I joined this clan through the UV BF2 server. At first it was 32 man and it was full ALL the time. Phoenix2 switched it to 64 man later on, it started getting less popular because of lag, and he removed it and turned UV into a CS:S-only clan. There was also a Karkand server at one point but it got no traffic. Wake Island is obviously the best.

I'm not sure that we can get another BF2 server but if enough people want it, I guess we can discuss it with George.

im more of a noob then u will ever be!! laugh.gif nah fetus its fine im just saying if u have gary's mod u have to check out the zombie survival there its pretty awesome.

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Gunslinger @ Jun 29 2007, 10:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Dude, the zombie mod on Gary's Mod sucks ASS! Not to mention I hate the creator of that mod... You do know it was the same guy who made Racehook and Facehook .lua viruses, right? Facehook being the one that deletes HAL.dll in your system32 folder... The .dll file that boots your computer. I actually downloaded the song that Racehook starts playing when you play the game...

Guest Metal Militia

i like eating 1337 too

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>

IM THE 5th Post OMG FLAME!! lol yeah maybe a gary's mod server with zombie survival mod on it if u haven't played it or dont have the game i advise u too its way better than css zombie servers and it attracts lots of people. oh geez that costs a bunch lol we could run like half of that like 32 and see where it goes from there maybe?

Yeah zombie survival mods pretty good I've played it a few times although im not sure if its better than css zombie mod smile.gif

Who here has played BF2? I'm just curious what it's like cause CC90 keeps calling me a BF2 marine.

um.. bf2 is like a cs but bigger/better maps, more realistic, and.. funner o.o

and i <3 C4 jumping o.ob

i've done that once, its lame. but not if u crash into a large group of people. but yeah overall its pretty lame.

Guest cc90z

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Atticus @ Jun 29 2007, 03:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

There WAS a BF2 24/7 wake but george doesn't have it anymore 64 player server costs too much. I think he said it costed 280$?

Only need a 32...

Maps, are gigantic i wish cs had 64 man server's and huge huge maps it would be nice

BF2 is more tactical than CS some people prefer it others dont, At times it can be slower paced than Cs and other times it can be faster

you can drive vehicles, car's boat's tank's Jet's Helicopters (those suck..i cant fly them for shit Xp)

Its not bad i prefer cs though

Guest cc90z

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SiN/Excstacy @ Jul 7 2007, 04:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Maps, are gigantic i wish cs had 64 man server's and huge huge maps it would be nice

BF2 is more tactical than CS some people prefer it others dont, At times it can be slower paced than Cs and other times it can be faster

you can drive vehicles, car's boat's tank's Jet's Helicopters (those suck..i cant fly them for shit Xp)

Its not bad i prefer cs though

Really? Id take bf2 over CS any day, all I need is a better PC. I specialize in all vehicles.

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cc90 @ Jul 7 2007, 12:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Really? Id take bf2 over CS any day, all I need is a better PC. I specialize in all vehicles.

I'm a better driver than you, no joke.

i dont like driving - i just fly heli's around for ppl o.ob... but mostly i spend my time blowing peoples heads off with my M95 o_o...

Guest cc90z

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE («Z£µ§.:GØû @ Jul 7 2007, 08:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I'm a better driver than you, no joke.

I highly doubt it, do you even have bf2