Sign in to follow this  
CoinStar

Hannibal

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Hannibal @ Jan 18 2009, 09:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

And when a post or comment such as a 'taunt' doesn't either add or help a situation/thread. It is considered a pointless post, aka it being spam. Thank you for the +1.

There you go again. Your little attitude and "I'm better than you" thought process is going to bury you. You are just writing checks with your mouth that your ass can't cash. If you are going to lie about such small insignificant things then what else are you going to lie about? Lying to people is not the best way to go about repairing your reputation. Same thing with calling me a fag in the server and not being smart enough to know that you are being recorded in a demo and I'm listening to the whole thing. I'm not going to get in trouble over you anymore, and the only reason I did in the first place is because you had D&G on a string and P2 actually believed your insincere apology because it came with the possibility of checks being written to personal bank accounts. You haven't changed at all, in fact I think you need to talk with a professional about your ability to believe your own lies.

Guest Fohacidal

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fatb0yHAZE @ Jan 18 2009, 08:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Im going out on a limb here.... but i think he wants you to leave?

im not sure though... O_O

Joins mike's bandwagon

**cookies to whoever gets the reference**

I hate to say it Hannibal, I trusted you at first, but you just continually lie, no matter what, and for what purpose? What do you plan on achieving? Maybe I shouldn't be so open and willing with the people I choose to trust. I guess I'm on CoinStar's side now.

Guest Fohacidal

Kinda sounds more like the whole clan now, and me, cause, well, im not in the clan

I'm gonna go with Coinstar. You lied about your "son", so, your probably lieing about going to college and having a full-time job. You've asked for forgiveness, a shitload I must add, ever since you've been back, and you just fuck up, and expect P2 to carry you every time (his back has to be hurting by now). I don't know many people that really like you, or would like you, after Coinstar's proof. Props Coin.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sketchmaticx @ Jan 18 2009, 10:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I'm gonna go with Coinstar. You lied about your "son", so, your probably lieing about going to college and having a full-time job. You've asked for forgiveness, a shitload I must add, ever since you've been back, and you just fuck up, and expect P2 to carry you every time (his back has to be hurting by now). I don't know many people that really like you, or would like you, after Coinstar's proof. Props Coin.

I used to, I sincerely wanted to believe that he had finally changed and truly felt remorseful for his aforementioned actions. I guess 3 chances just aren't enough. I just want to know one thing Hannibal. Why? What's the point of coming back if your just going to lie?

Everybody keep in mind that this same thing has happened twice in the past. That brings the count to three total chances fucked up astronomically.

He's come back to this clan asking for forgiveness and stating that he's changed on each occasion.

bullshit-bag.jpg

I give you permission to step inside of this bag; you will be disposed of accordingly.

tl;dr version:

Coinstar, Bios, Zeus (clickerson) especially, and I (once again) were right and everyone else who thinks people "change" on the internet were wrong (including nearly everyone in power in the clan).

Edit: and yeah, I've also been wondering why the hell you wanted to be "part of this community" again. Are we really the best clan out there?