Sign in to follow this  
darkbl00d

EverGreen

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Q_Q (CHEESECAKE) @ Jan 13 2009, 03:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Great, so when do we get these so-called "vetarn benefits" the staff has been working oh so vigorously on?

Seems like the only way to get anywhere in this clan nowadays is through massive post whoring.

EDIT: Did not read above posts. No time.

SHANE WILLIAAAAAMMMMSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

Welcome back dude, played with you on ZM a couple times, and have heard of your greatness from other people around here.

=(UV)= Supernaut|PA|LVL 1| has voted to kick =(UV)= HoboInArmy |JCS|. 2 more votes required.

<div><object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Mz0G0F-QfA&"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Mz0G0F-QfA&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" /></embed></object></div>

You alright Shane.

I kept the mapping alive(ish)

Anyway, welcome back.

You want something, you know where to go. Hammers are in that corner, slaves, come to me, i can give some.

=(UV)=Mind||Spring|Old Voted to use his penis like christopher collumbus and explore the unknown lands of the anus's of the collective staff.

1 more vote required

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mind╥Spring @ Jan 13 2009, 07:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

=(UV)=Mind||Spring|Old Voted to use his penis like christopher collumbus and explore the unknown lands of the anus's of the collective staff.

1 more vote required

wut?

Guest some fag

EVERGREEEEEEN! I LOVE YOU. WE NEED YOUR HELP- MAPS MAPS MAPS!!! MAKE THEM, EDIT THEM NAO.

=(UV)= Clay Voted to use his penis like christopher collumbus and explore the unknown lands of the anus's of the collective staff.

Vote passed!

HE IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

EPIC WIN!!!

WOOT!!! the most epic mapper ever has returned. all bow down!.

on a serious note, good to have you back you sexy bitch. :)