Sign in to follow this  
UnknownLegend

/b/

Guest Stakes

True, too far.

And everything is /r/ for some reason...

Guest Fohacidal

newfags, they were alright up until the point they starting beating people up, then they were doing it wrong

Awww, I was actually gonna post "Que Foh and his newfags post." too late...what's with that anyways? You called me a newfag for liking a few vids on newgrounds once and posting about them >> I've been at newgrounds for years now, like most of the people here. It's not like every person on this forum (just about) hasen't been to /b/ or newgrounds or all of that bs any less than you, its'a mighty newfagish thing to say really :3

-Audio

Guest Fohacidal

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Audiovox @ Jan 12 2009, 05:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Awww, I was actually gonna post "Que Foh and his newfags post." too late...what's with that anyways? You called me a newfag for liking a few vids on newgrounds once and posting about them >> I've been at newgrounds for years now, like most of the people here. It's not like every person on this forum (just about) hasen't been to /b/ or newgrounds or all of that bs any less than you, its'a mighty newfagish thing to say really :3

-Audio

Not really, and newgrounds.com is not a newfag thing, its in my favorites actually and I check it everyday, I even have a few favorite authors.

BLOCKHEAD AND MADNESS FTW

The funny part is that this wasnt Anon. actually, if anon did this and instead beat up scientologists i would fully back them up. but beating up old people who are probably familiar with that song for reasons other than "rick roll" is just a shame...

I check nearly every day for new stuff in the flash portal. Mostly scanning for stuff from people I know of or topics I like. I also like the Audio portal a lot, good stuff in there to find if you like that kind of music and are willing to search a bit. But yeah, that was my whole point, why did you call us newfags over newgrounds lol It didn't make any sense and it sounded like something someone would say just cause they heard it said somewhere else. I mean, what proof have you that you've been lurking /b/ any longer than us? Isn't that part of the idea behind /b/? And by that logic who has the right to call anyone a newfag if they hold true to the idea of /b/ to start with. This is why I never bother with conversations about or containing anything with /b/, it's so hypocritical and full of bs :\

-Audio

EDIT: Look, the only reason I'm so bent on the subject is cause I don't like being grouped with idiots that will pull shit like that lol If newfag means I'm associated with that kind of behavior, then it irks me a bit. And seeing as newfag is a /b/ thing, why don't we keep it on /b/?

Guest Fohacidal

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Audiovox @ Jan 12 2009, 05:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I check nearly every day for new stuff in the flash portal. Mostly scanning for stuff from people I know of or topics I like. I also like the Audio portal a lot, good stuff in there to find if you like that kind of music and are willing to search a bit. But yeah, that was my whole point, why did you call us newfags over newgrounds lol It didn't make any sense and it sounded like something someone would say just cause they heard it said somewhere else. I mean, what proof have you that you've been lurking /b/ any longer than us? Isn't that part of the idea behind /b/? And by that logic who has the right to call anyone a newfag if they hold true to the idea of /b/ to start with. This is why I never bother with conversations about or containing anything with /b/, it's so hypocritical and full of bs :\

-Audio

EDIT: Look, the only reason I'm so bent on the subject is cause I don't like being grouped with idiots that will pull shit like that lol If newfag means I'm associated with that kind of behavior, then it irks me a bit. And seeing as newfag is a /b/ thing, why don't we keep it on /b/?

Where did I call you or newgrounds "newfag material"?

I never said "newfag material" >> But tbh, that's more of an assumption on my part. I remember distinctly the situation and how it went down, but honestly there's no telling, it coulda been you or one of the other people that seem prone to this kinda thing. The only reason I figured it was you is cause lately you have been the one with the newfag thing. And you didn't deny it when I first said it, so I thought I was right. But, if it wans't you that said it, then my apologies for mentioning it. And if it was, read my above posts.

-Audio

They're at it again!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JDDZip @ Jan 12 2009, 07:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I'm confused since I don't know anything about /b/

is this a made up story or it actually happened 0_o

You, my young apprentice, have a lot to learn about the Internets.

Guest Fohacidal

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Audiovox @ Jan 12 2009, 07:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I never said "newfag material" >> But tbh, that's more of an assumption on my part. I remember distinctly the situation and how it went down, but honestly there's no telling, it coulda been you or one of the other people that seem prone to this kinda thing. The only reason I figured it was you is cause lately you have been the one with the newfag thing. And you didn't deny it when I first said it, so I thought I was right. But, if it wans't you that said it, then my apologies for mentioning it. And if it was, read my above posts.

-Audio

Nope wasnt me, heck Iv even been a member on Newgrounds since 2005

I cracked up, really bad.

old /b/ and new /b/ are trully far apart but,

I think the internet is coming back to its former glory, we are slowly snuffing out the furry hordes, and scientoligy is becoming flacked with our continued protests,