Sign in to follow this  
UnknownLegend

The Announcement!

So, it was def worth it. I can't stress enough how much better this dedicated box is going to be for us.

Congrats to all, hope you all found the wait and the hype well worth it.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (-Cobra @ Jan 11 2009, 09:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

lol i got better processor ram hdd and i got dual gigbit lans. but thanks for the ips

You have something that's better than an octocore running at 3.0 ghz? This hdd doesn't have to do much except hold maps and stats, doesn't need to be a 15K raptor for our purposes. The ram is more than enough, we have barely used a fraction of it with the servers on it now. Linux works wonders for ram (not like windows that camps on 3/4 of the ram)

Also, I have been told that I can not post anymore. I am at 1337 posts and that just needs to stay that way!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Eaglewonj @ Jan 11 2009, 10:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

So, it was def worth it. I can't stress enough how much better this dedicated box is going to be for us.

Congrats to all, hope you all found the wait and the hype well worth it.

So far the registry is a pile of fail.

As well as packet traffic.

Ok, keep that in the topic, no need to get hijacked.

Congrats guys.

For people who are bummed about the Advisor choices, you are not going unnoticed, we simply picked who we thought who would be best for the job. Some of the people I am hearing about that are bummed are actually high on the list, don't do anything stupid to sabotage your chances.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (UltimateOreo @ Jan 11 2009, 10:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

There will be more IP's coming shortly, so keep your eyes peeled.

More CSS servers

Another TF2 server

L4D servers

That's the plan.

oreo explicit's verion of that avatar is waaaay better.. you should ask to borrow it.

and i cant wait for more css servers! im not cool enough to have l4d or tf2 on my pc, i has them for xbawks

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (UltimateOreo @ Jan 11 2009, 09:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I suggest you stop posting that until you learn how to spell "exist", "official" and "immediately".

You should also know that it's is a contraction, and you don't have an apostrophe in yours.

FAM_MIDOL_MAX_STRENGTH_CAPLE-5300.jpg