Sign in to follow this  
Samm.

oh shit, watch out. sammys back.

Ooooh cat fight!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (beauutifulchaosx @ Jan 10 2009, 11:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

No cat fight.

But I don't want to loose my 9 page record.

And it would have been more, if it didn't get closed. =p

11:20 PM - =(UV)= |-BeauutifulChaos-|: YOU DONT REMEMBER OUR BABIES, AND NOW YOUR LETTING SAMMY IN YOUR PANTS> =(

11:20 PM - =(UV)= Wo0k!e |Adv|DJ|: HAHA

11:20 PM - =(UV)= Wo0k!e |Adv|DJ|: PAYBACK'S A BITCH

11:20 PM - =(UV)= Wo0k!e |Adv|DJ|: HUH?

11:20 PM - =(UV)= |-BeauutifulChaos-| crys.

11:20 PM - =(UV)= Wo0k!e |Adv|DJ|: nice spelling, jesus you still can't spell, even after fucking up the word FAIL

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sketchmaticx @ Jan 10 2009, 11:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

+1

sketch dont spam if u spam this will get moved to spam and will no longer be able to attempt to break danielles current record for an intro b/c it wouldnt be an intro it would be spam.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (beauutifulchaosx @ Jan 10 2009, 11:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

No cat fight.

But I don't want to loose my 9 page record.

And it would have been more, if it didn't get closed. =p

so true. and no worries, they cant resist us girls.

Wookie, you can't have two women. Its one or the other. One already had your babies and you are breaking her heart. You break her heart, I break your head, thats how it goes.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (When in doubt whip it out @ Jan 10 2009, 11:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

11:20 PM - =(UV)= |-BeauutifulChaos-|: YOU DONT REMEMBER OUR BABIES, AND NOW YOUR LETTING SAMMY IN YOUR PANTS> =(

11:20 PM - =(UV)= Wo0k!e |Adv|DJ|: HAHA

11:20 PM - =(UV)= Wo0k!e |Adv|DJ|: PAYBACK'S A BITCH

11:20 PM - =(UV)= Wo0k!e |Adv|DJ|: HUH?

11:20 PM - =(UV)= |-BeauutifulChaos-| crys.

11:20 PM - =(UV)= Wo0k!e |Adv|DJ|: nice spelling, jesus you still can't spell, even after fucking up the word FAIL

hahahahaha. wookies just a whore. just me, he let my bro in too.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Eaglewonj @ Jan 10 2009, 11:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Wookie, you can't have two women. Its one or the other. One already had your babies and you are breaking her heart. You break her heart, I break your head, thats how it goes.

K, gotcha boss. Dani it is then.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (מϊ٢э« @ Jan 10 2009, 11:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

that is surprising, i thought he liked the younger ones....

<3 wookie

dont mess with me, im a fucking Prospect. be jealous.

There are now two females in a single thread on the internet:

This thread needs MOAR WHITE KNIGHTING. YOU can help by WHITE KNIGHTING IN THIs THREAD.

Remember, if you're nice to girls on the internet, they will find you IRL and have sex with you. It's true!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sammy. @ Jan 10 2009, 11:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

good choice. dani, im sorry you have to live with that.

See...aren't you happy wookie has someone else to harass? That does still leave you open for someone to declare themselves your e-boyfriend and מϊ٢эڰ†дŁкєґ has been lurking this thread...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (מϊ٢э« @ Jan 10 2009, 10:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

sketch dont spam if u spam this will get moved to spam and will no longer be able to attempt to break danielles current record for an intro b/c it wouldnt be an intro it would be spam.

This thread is made of spam.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Eaglewonj @ Jan 10 2009, 11:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

See...aren't you happy wookie has someone else to harass? That does still leave you open for someone to declare themselves your e-boyfriend and comp has been lurking this thread...

*declaration made if declaration is possible to be made.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Eaglewonj @ Jan 10 2009, 11:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

See...aren't you happy wookie has someone else to harass? That does still leave you open for someone to declare themselves your e-boyfriend and comp has been lurking this thread...

sorry im married... well i think i am. thats what it says on facebook.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (מϊ٢э« @ Jan 10 2009, 11:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

*declaration made if declaration is possible to be made.

That didn't take long...is that better or worse than comp and/or wookie?