Sign in to follow this  
Samm.

oh shit, watch out. sammys back.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sammy. @ Jan 10 2009, 10:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

you would find and prove that. you would.

Yes, he would also be completely wrong about it... You start to get used to it after you know nite for awhile.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (When in doubt whip it out @ Jan 10 2009, 10:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Stfu slut, no one asked you. D:

Stfu pedo, no one likes you. 8====D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (מϊ٢э« @ Jan 10 2009, 10:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

QFT , i think audio has proved i failed and that s3x was right...

I lol'd at my response too.

Sex, I'm gonna fucking kill you D:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (When in doubt whip it out @ Jan 10 2009, 10:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Sex, I'm gonna fucking rape you, because I know you are underage and I find that to be very arousing. D:

My god man, control yourself.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sammy. @ Jan 10 2009, 11:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i think i might marry all of you right now.

That only works in Utah.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sammy. @ Jan 10 2009, 11:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i think i might marry all of you right now.

Ok, acceptable. but theres no way in hell we're staying in your home town of "wookies pants".

edit: ROFL EAGLE! thats funny cause i know a bunch of utes that happen to be mormon...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nifer @ Jan 10 2009, 11:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

New record.

under 24 hours.

an introduction thread

has reached 3 pages..

*Intresting*

Nah, that can't be a record, this beats Dani's?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sammy. @ Jan 10 2009, 11:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

im just that awesome i guess.

danielles had 4 pages (if u count 24 hours, not just one day) so i have no doubt this one will get further but we cant press for it or it would be considered spam :(

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Eaglewonj @ Jan 10 2009, 11:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Nah, that can't be a record, this beats Dani's?

im so cool that i checked. she had 4pgs... but there is still like 20hours left so i got time :P

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (מϊ٢э« @ Jan 10 2009, 11:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

danielles had 4 pages (if u count 24 hours, not just one day) so i have no doubt this one will get further but we cant press for it or it would be considered spam :(

you beat me by a minute. you suck.