Sign in to follow this  
Archirond

Help!

I didn't think that the FRS health energy site would be a big scam and I got the free trial but turns out they bill you the next shipment after you get the free trial so I went and changed my credit card number to something random on their site and saved it but I left the address and everything else the same. Will I be alright or what should I do?

By the way here is the site. https://secure.frs.com/freetrial/partners/?cid=748000288

Never trust anything that is "free," but asks for a credit card number. At least that is my opinion.

Anyway, I don't know how you missed it, it says it right away that you will automatically be enrolled into the autoship thing after 14 days. Unless you cancel. I would say...try cancelling.

Guest ShadySTDs

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>

7. Fraud. We reserve the right, but undertake no obligation, to actively report and prosecute actual and suspected credit card fraud. We may, in our discretion, require further authorization from you such as a telephone confirmation of your order and other information. We reserve the right to cancel, delay, refuse to ship, or recall from the shipper any order if fraud is suspected. We capture certain information during the order process, including time, date, IP address, and other information that will be used to locate and identify individuals committing fraud. If any Web Site order is suspected to be fraudulent, we reserve the right, but undertake no obligation, to submit all records, with or without a subpoena, to all law enforcement agencies and to the credit card company for fraud investigation. We reserve the right to cooperate with authorities to prosecute offenders to the fullest extent of the law.

Dude you need to cancel that shit ASAP, dont go around changeing that shit... Thats how you get fried.