Sign in to follow this  
UnknownLegend

WCS #1 Bug Reports

Default - doesn't get 2000 per spawn. only gets 2000 per round. so if I respawn in the middle of a round, i don't get another 2k to buy armor and wish :(

not sure if this was intended or not

Guest Waffle

Incubus Hunter - Boots and Cloak don't work, just says 0 invis, 0 longer jump or whatever.

You cannot have my favorite race broken! D:

Contract Killers last skill 'Great Escape' has this description: 'Invisibilty Ultimate: You drop a smokebomb to aid your escape to safety' but it actually makes you invisible for a certain amount of time (increases as you go up levels'

This isn't really a bug with one of the races, but I don't think it deserves it's own thread...

Basically when I get Lobotomized (or if I'm dead, the person I am spec'ing gets it) it never goes away for me, I wait 15-20 seconds and it is still there, I can't see anything, not even console (it's all messed up)

The only way to fix this, is if i alt-tab out, and then back in, as soon as it comes back on, it's fine.

Is there some setting I can change to stop this happening, or am I just going to have to deal with it? (or is it actually a bug with the lobotomized spell)

Thanks in advance :D

Lets start list on the new priv race zeratul ^.^

Only 2 skills appear to work at all, invis and the ability innate skill!

Mass complaints of 100 percent invis knife race while playing so maybe make knife vis or give it flashbang ^.^

also damage resistance on Ghoul does next to nothing as in 10 shots against an enemy with no extra damage skills I take 512 damage usually and die D:

That is all for nao

Well, I cant see the CT's, ever.

I don't know if this has already been posted or not because I'm not in the mood to look through 19 pages of bug reports.

Please, If someone has the answer, or has already reported this, please direct me that way.

Well, I cant see the CT's, ever.

I don't know if this has already been posted or not because I'm not in the mood to look through 19 pages of bug reports.

Please, If someone has the answer, or has already reported this, please direct me that way.

what are you talking about? you can't see CT models? cyou can't see the CT team? this is more of a CSS problem than a WCS problem, try reinstalling

I can see them on any other server, except WCS #1, I havn't tried #2 yet, but probably the same problem.

And its the models, all I see are guns floating and its hard as hell to shoot them.

1) Default - only gives 2k per round, not 2k per life (meaning when you respawn you should get another 2k)

2) Robin Hood - Somehow gets ultimate immunity even though that isn't one of its skills.

3) Mad Scientist - Boots of speed stack with ultimate. Meaning that this race moves as fast as Grim Reaper w/ x2 boots and with its ultimate

P228's ultimate isn't working.

Motoko Kusanagi's skill "Prosthetic legs" doesn't work, doesn't give speed and low grav.

All I found so far.

Teleport on several races been kind of weird lately, sometimes sending you straight up in the air, or in the case of Grappling Hook teleports, it seems to be making you surf off of buildings way too easily and making it really inaccurate. I could be doing it wrong, but Oracion has reported some weirdness with it too.

Suicide bomb on Undead and Undead Lord seems to be broken as well. It seems that only by resetting your skills every round that it will work. The Jihadist's suicide still works though.

Teleport/GrapplingHook send you straight up into the air, or straight down into the ground if you teleport into the skybox and it isn't flat. For example, on Port if you grapple into the sky, sometimes it will just grapple you straight into the ground, and obv you will die.

Some random bug I found on first round of playing grim reaper...

I got hit by chilling eyes once (after which no matter how close I got to the soul reaper it didn't happen again :/) and the soul reaper died shortly after I was hit. but for some reason I started running faster than what I have seen speed hackers use. Was like teleportation to where you looked when you pressed the walk button. Dunno if it was fluke glitch or not :o

Guest Waffle

P228 Agent still broken last time I checked.

Some random bug I found on first round of playing grim reaper...

Grim Reaper is supposed to be hellafast, as far as I understand. That's its advantage.

Yeah its a glitch, happened to Oracion too. They move faster than speedhacker fast.

Also, if you kill Soul Reaper while you are in the Chilling eyes, it stays with you permanently. (I was RPG race, but it went away when i got hit b/c of the impulse skill)

Guest Waffle

P228 still broken I think.

Here is a present for you when you get back from vacation Yiyas :3

Bugs:

1. Jean Grey is still broken when she turns into Phoenix

2. Grim Reaper's evade is either below 10 percent or broken unlike the 75 percent read in description

3. Tempest's explode is broken (as is Undead Generals), or I am just misunderstanding its ability for expelling collected static.

4. Tempest can buy armor and health items despite it being a race like Lilith and Everlasting

5. Beast's respawn doesn't seem to work anymore.

6. Lilith gets a knife when she goes invisible, dunno if its a bug or intended

7. Tempests armor to health skill doesn't work against knives, dunno if its intended or bug

8. 90 percent invis seems like a bug to me, on Zombie Hunter

9. Head Hunter's ultimate didn't effect Zombie after it planted bomb for some reason. Don't know if impale undid the stun or if planting the bomb and getting frozen cancels out after bomb is planted. Ultimate wasn't cause as far as I saw.

Balance Suggestions:

1. Grim Reaper was nerfed to the point of being the worse knife race on the server (in my opinion), maybe it will be better if its evade works but speed isn't shit if it is easily visible, has 100 hp, and doesn't one hit kill or even two hit kill sometimes.

2. Kardel Sharpeye needs lower cooldown on ulti (maybe 15-10 seconds) and better LJ plox D: -- Also its ready to be released really

3. Wizard Everlasting should lose its armor regeneration as it just allows you to stay back and perpetually be able to tank 200-300 damage unless you get awped or hsed (which is kinda hard since Wizard can buy 2 boots and run around wit p90 :3)

4. Sniper needs slightly better invis and then needs to be released plox

5. Nature's Spirit should have its skill where it heals hp buffed to where it procs on 40-50 hp.

That is all I can think of (will probably edit this thread after playing again)

We just played well more than 50 rounds continuously, by RTVing approximately every 10-15 rounds. In addition, all of our experience was saved.

Upon returning to dust2, we played maybe four rounds before it crashing.

Sign in to follow this