Sign in to follow this  
UnknownLegend

WCS #1 Bug Reports

ok so the reptilian guy its ultimate says u can only do once i can do it multiple times

also the devil's guy's crusader's doesnt work

also priests resurrection does not seen to be working nor immunity

i've heard crusaders wish does not work on shopkeeper (which sucks tremendously)

and it doesn't work on devil's servant either

All that should be fixed. Also fixed that part where i made eredar proc sleep every 2nd shot lolz

Oh and fixed undead's explosion, turned out i told it to run a different file lol. Enjoy the bombing.

All that should be fixed. Also fixed that part where i made eredar proc sleep every 2nd shot lolz

Oh and fixed undead's explosion, turned out i told it to run a different file lol. Enjoy the bombing.

Both undeads? UL wasn't exploding either yesterday.

undead scourge was blowing up every single round... with no exceptions...

my fox samurai took some hits

The sleep on eradar sorcerer is rediculous. Once you shoot someone, they're screwed.

I was being put to sleep like every shot and couldn't do a thing.

Undead Lords repsawn and explosion rates have gone down so much, they nearly never happen.

Soul Reaper freeze team in an area around him, not enemies... = broked?

Suggestions, restrict hp and armor items from the everlasting mage (mainly armor though.

Reptillian perma stunned once I think

that is all for now will post more if I find moar

Default -

this race is NOT immune to ultimates. I have been chain lightinged and 'Draw'ed (By outlaw) multiple times.

I have also gotten hit by suicide knifers (that blow up when they die), and duststorm. I don't think ulti immunity is working.

why? ultimate blocker blocks jihad? might as well block this too

anyway, it doesn't block any of these

Jihadist's explosion is an ultimate that you have to press a bind to activate.

Undead Scourges ultimate is one that activates on death. It does not give you immunity to that kind of thing. It's like a Lurker being immune to mirror dmg (which would make it OP)

It's a passive ultimate. Think of it as an explosive that activates when shot at. You can't quite block it if you're the one causing it to happen, can you?

im pretty sure another race does not get affected by these suicidal blow ups

i duno, i might be confusing this with another wcs server

Well when i was playing preist, it blocked the ultimate of flame pred, which also blows up when it dies

I wasnt the one who killed it though, so maybe that might have an effect on it? I dont know

Default just wasn't ultimate immune. Ultimate immunity will stop jihad from triggering explosion (like chain lightning and such) and stopping you from taking damage from suicide explosion, however the suicide explosion can still kill your teammates if they are nearby.

Yeah, see I was right. HE is immune from all ultimates, his teammates will not be however. (Unless they're within the no ultimate zone)

lol, then how is it that I can kill a warden with suicide explosion and he did have ultimate immunity working. :(

I've seen it happen several times as warden (when I'm not mowed down by campers :D )

Warden's ultimate immunity isn't 100% chance per round, so there you go. As far as glitches/bugs etc. . . I was playing soul reaper yesterday and it's slow ability was effecting my entire team. It was apparently only working on T's. Btw, when did you change it to an AoE?

Accidentally forgot to make it work if you're Terro but I made it AoE because the Chilling Eyes was pretty hard to maintain I thought... I made it so you could trap a LJer or something but turned out they moved too fast for the skill. Also AoE causes less lag than Eyes. I'm fixing it up and making it so your blue ring only shows to you+dead guys and your stolen souls only show to you.

Ugh.. some bugs i found crawling around wcs1

1) Reptilian - The Poison stacks, and it also procs pretty often, meaning after 3-5 shots, you are additionally getting hit w/ over 15dmg/ sec due to poison

2) AK Sniper - Doesn't spawn an AK

3) Terrorist - Ultimate doesn't work, just doesn't steal cash

4) Ranger of the Woods - Ultimate doesn't work, poison doesn't proc, I'm not even sure if i was invis.

Oh man server must have crashed last night... Was in middle of updating those races.

Ranger: Didn't load its skills.

AK Sniper: Forgot to revert some things from update

Terrorist: Works for me... I added a skill, have you spent your skill points back into Ransom?

Reptilian: Poison wasn't supposed to stack, fixing it now.

Oh Empire... Nah I saw in the description line it had a disguiser skill originally so I added that back in with a twist to give it some more worth.

Sign in to follow this