Sign in to follow this  
UnknownLegend

WCS #1 Bug Reports

was hit by a molecule for what said in consol 60 something dmg, and I also had a proc that said +58 dmg or something like that. So either molecule is dealing WAY too much dmg (almost double dmg) or its broken

Bit of an inconsistency with the Succubus Hunter's ultimate. In raceinfo when maxed out it is listed as taking 3 skulls and healing for 50 hp.

When you actually use it when maxed it only uses 2 skulls and only heals for 30. I am not sure if the invisibility and gravity are also similarly nerfed.

^^ it used to be 2 skulls for 40 hp before, it got nerfed to 30 hp

invisibility and low gravity are still there

it's just not changed in the raceinfo

Divine Knight with maxxed Divine Deagle doesnt spawn the gun for me.

yup! this doesn't spawn the deagle for me either...

also, divine knight's regeneration is only TWO FRICKING HP what the hell?

do you mean rakdos the defiler? but thats supposed to give you a pump shotty not the auto.

malevolent spirit gives you an mp5 or it shud

When people die from Rakdos fire it basically suicides them. Would be nice if it counted as a kill for the Rakdos who burned them.

fire burns you which is independent of the attacker. the fire is the same for firedragon and other burning races such as blood mage

Ah ok. I noticed that banish is fixed for Blood Mage and Motoko Kusanagi which is awesome. However I know for a fact Ghost banish is not working and I'm not 100 percent sure that Mad Scientist's banish works either.

I dunno if these two just got overlooked, but I'd love to play them with fixed banish. Oh yeah, I have no clue whether Circu Dimir Lobotomist has a working banish either.

Just throwing that out there!

ok, undead(the first one) the suicide bomber does not work, even though i have maxed it out, also, tatsu, the ice dragon, someone needs to fix the blind on it, i have maxed it out and used it on several people, and they tell me it doesn't blind them even though i kept getting the message that it did.

Update - Ghost and Circu still have a broken banish

As far as I know: Blood Mage, Mad Scientist, and Motoko Kusanagi have fixed banish.

Played flame predator for a few days and noticed the ultimate never triggered and exploded.

Also, not really sure how it happened, but we were in office, i was flame pred with a few other team mates beside me, a zombie comes at me and knifes me and I die, when i die, all my team mates around me are killed at the same time saying that the zombie got the kill. Everyone was confused as to what happened.

Undead general's respawn seems to be bugged. Also, warden, and possibly other races with respawn@spawn races respawn with all the shopmenu items they purchased on the previous life. Not sure if this is a bug or just something you guys changed. Probably going to be a few people pissed at me for mentioning it. I'm a little angry at myself now that I think about it.

edit: It's just warden that keeps everything.

I am assumeing crusader's wish is broken. Do you guys mind look into that??

The reason I said that is that I bought crusader's wish, I die and next round should have a M4.

But the funny thing is, the next round start I will only have a pistol on the left hand side (my normal gun holding position is right hand), and no M4.

After I buy a new gun, the gun positiong will be on right hand again.

I m sure I didn't drop my gun. It happened two times today for me.

Thanks

TVdie23

i don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but i think Shinobi's vanish doesn't work. It'll spawn them invisible, but when they shoot someone (or they get shot, I'm not sure), they're permanently visible.

also I think I might've experienced the Crusader's Wish glitch a few times today; could've sworn i got one when I didn't have a gun the next round.

TVDie that sometimes happens when another race's script fucks up (not my fault :P) and removes your weapon too. I noticed that when Lilith+Archimonde used to use their ultimates it'd remove Selene's P90 as well (just selenes!!) so it's very confusing at the moment sorry :\

I gave warden the ability to keep its shopitems after vengeace in order to buff it up some, had it on all respawn races but people thought it was too much :( You sure vanish doesn't work? When it procs it should make a gravgun sound... its ~55% to go off.

Ah well any race can shopwhore just Warden will get twice the amount of deaths. Also sometimes you'll mole when you dont want to and end up getting camped and losing all shopitems (without what I added in)

Ah well any race can shopwhore just Warden will get twice the amount of deaths. Also sometimes you'll mole when you dont want to and end up getting camped and losing all shopitems (without what I added in)

true story. depends who you're playing against though.

You sure vanish doesn't work? When it procs it should make a gravgun sound... its ~55% to go off.

I'm not 100% sure, I'll need someone to verify tonight if I decide to test it or something. I have a suspicion the Vanish and its Stealth ability has some kind of clashing thing, because Spy was definitely playing Shinobi, was definitely invisible when he started shooting me; I shot back, hit him a few times, but he killed me; later on when I'm speccing him he's not getting his invis back.

Also, on a related note, did you nerf Master Sniper/Shinobi's invis skill (the one that goes invis until MS/Shinobi shoots/hits someone else, whereupon they become 100% visible again)? I recall it used to go to nice amounts of invis, like 80+, but now it seems like they're as or less invisible than Human, which is what, 64%?

Sign in to follow this