Sign in to follow this  
Prinny

Yaho~

lol, between you and moose.... mic spam heaven.

I'd be better backup if I wasn't just trying to get levels ._. I find it's better XP to just not buy anything and just use betting to get 16000 asap for 1000 xp (which is, approx, 10+ kills)...

That and I find it a waste of money to buy weapons when certain people are on the server, UV someone or another using the FAMAS race was killing me before I could even react to the fact he was on my screen...

And I used to be accused of hacking back in CS 1.3 when I would get kicked off of awp_map for using the AK and raping face >.O

But yeah... when I find a race I enjoy I'll... keep you alive so I can listen to quacking? :3

Nah man its much slower betting turst me. All I do is buy a crusaders wish at the start of the round as well as a deagle, then I hang around at the start of the round, then you just pick up a gun like an AK or something. Then when you die, and respawn next round, you have a free AK, and all you need to do is spend 1k again on a crusaders wish.

Haha you talking about me and Moose annoying Trashcat on aztec the other day? Great night :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Hannibal @ Jan 9 2009, 08:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Nah man its much slower betting turst me. All I do is buy a crusaders wish at the start of the round as well as a deagle, then I hang around at the start of the round, then you just pick up a gun like an AK or something. Then when you die, and respawn next round, you have a free AK, and all you need to do is spend 1k again on a crusaders wish.

Haha you talking about me and Moose annoying Trashcat on aztec the other day? Great night :D

The problem there is that you're still spending ~50% cost, most so with the deagle.

I'll buy it if I pick up a weapon (instead of wasting 1k on a non assured thing), but If I get 16k I'll buy tome before the wish.

But it's actually not definitively better to spend $1k per round unless you can get at least 1 kill / round in excess of what you'd do without, and some races are fairly meh when it comes to killing, especially vs certain other races.

And if THAT isn't good enough for you...

I do it because I'm atoning for old school WC3 and UWC mods where I raped people so hard with Elf + Claws of attack + TMP/p90, full team kills with crit nades, Quake/Banish/Hex/Bash retardism, undead + shotgun rush pwnaging...

I used to be so mean ._.

If I could get my FPS stable (seriously, 9800 GTX+ and I can't get constant 60 FPS), I'd probably play undead more, but in 16 levels I never had suicide bomber go off once so I got tired of playing it....

Yeah man I still love to do that, wack out the old night elf/human/undead. If I'm on undead though, I always buy a mac 10 and 2x boots of speed. I got called and kicked for race whoring when I did it though because I had an 8 KD ratio lol.

Sorry I ment to type that you buy a crusaders wish if you pick a weapon up.

Honestly, I just haven't gotten into the habit of buying it, because I'm not used to it not being the scroll of resurrection.

Is there any kind of race guide or info on what stacks with what and etc?

There isn't a guide that I am aware of, but I know most of the best combinations as I have been around the WCS mod since it came out on source. So if you want to know the best ones, with witch races you like in WCS #2 I would be more than happy to help you out!

Honestly, I'd do better to just know which races/abilities don't work, what races work well for what, and any effective combinations of abilities and the like.

I'm normally able to come up with things on my own but dear god, so many races and ugh @_@

Takes too much time just to figure out how stuff works, especially with only minimal information in raceinfo

Honestly, right now, I'm just focusing on opening all the races so that I can free play.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Bob da BEAR @ Jan 11 2009, 10:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

and from spamming mics we go to spamming forums.

My god. Sup prinny.

Does you spam or does I spam? I has no working mic so I confuse.

Also yo joe etc and so on. This applies to any and all holy types, especially llamas.... llama's brawr, don't they?

Welcome to the forums!

Btw, I lol'd at you making the lion noises in JDD's demo for Firefox. Very funny. I didn't know they had sounds like that on WCS (shows you how much I play there).

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Wo0k!e @ Jan 13 2009, 06:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Welcome to the forums!

Btw, I lol'd at you making the lion noises in JDD's demo for Firefox. Very funny. I didn't know they had sounds like that on WCS (shows you how much I play there).

lol, oh god, that got on the demo?

It's the Frost Giant ultimate,

I can't get it to work, it's maxed, everyone instructs me how... so... I was just spamming it and shootings things or knocking filing cabinets over, making it dramatic but roaring lol.