Sign in to follow this  
CoinStar

Men

Guest some fag

Shit... I just realized something. It looks very much like she JIZZED IN HER PANTS.

Haha, you guys are such idiots. =p

<3

Women can be very stupid, indeed,

But oh my god, men can be complete idiots and completely selfish too.

And I still don't understand what is so hard for men about putting the toilet seat cover back down after going to the bathroom. =|

That and also why when men miss the toilet, they refuse to clean it up.

Guest starscream

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (beauutifulchaosx @ Jan 7 2009, 12:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

<3

And I still don't understand what is so hard for men about putting the toilet seat cover back down after going to the bathroom. =|

We refuse to clean up because we are being KIND, you brat. We know there is a woman somewhere nearby dying to be given the opportunity to clean it up and please us.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (beauutifulchaosx @ Jan 7 2009, 01:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

<3

i still dont understand why it is so hard to look. lol

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kelso @ Jan 7 2009, 02:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I purposely miss and try to hit the walls as well as the toilet paper.

If you can aim it right you can get some on the seat where they cant see it, and *BAM* lulz

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fox.Bios @ Jan 7 2009, 02:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Urine is sterile anyways.

yea, but still. If someone sit is piss they dont say"ohh it ok it sterile." they freak because it is gross.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (starscream @ Jan 7 2009, 01:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

We refuse to clean up because we are being KIND, you brat. We know there is a woman somewhere nearby dying to be given the opportunity to clean it up and please us.

LOLOL! starscream is now my hero.

and has anyone played that game where if there's like an insect or object in the toilet, you aim for it? :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Eggcracker @ Jan 7 2009, 03:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

LOLOL! starscream is now my hero.

and has anyone played that game where if there's like an insect or object in the toilet, you aim for it? :D

who hasn't? I even aim for the spot on the toilet seat itself for extra points.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Eggcracker @ Jan 7 2009, 12:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Or if there's a random shit stain that is about at water level.. and you piss on it and it eventually erodes away.

I love that.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (niC- @ Jan 7 2009, 09:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Or if there's a random shit stain that is about at water level.. and you piss on it and it eventually erodes away.

I love that.

I personally like taking a piss outside. Makes me feel like I'm one with nature. True manlyness.

There is a bush in foul territory that I piss in before baseball practice, and about 12 other people....

But do not fear! we take turns in are all mighty piss bush that we call shrubby!!! :o

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (מϊ٢э« @ Jan 6 2009, 09:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

rofl she was pwnt, i think its funny how much he generalizes a majority of women

but i could think of a few women off the top of my head whom all of the things he says applies...

Same here dude, theres this girl who we see in town sometimes on a Saturday night who is exactly like that.