Sign in to follow this  
BeauutifulChaos

Dreams

I don't like my dreams, alot of people know about the dreams where you die in your dreams you die in real life? I've done that countless times, going from being eaten alive, to my favorite, I am running away from something down the street from something, and the ground starts to shake, then everything goes black, and I feel like i'm sedated, and see only black. to being slowly cut to death, by my fiancee, who then when i was on deaths door, tore my throat out from between her teeth.

the one thing thats weird about my dreams is that I feel pain, and the ones I cannot remember, leave a feeling of significant's that is lost on me, and all that remains after that is, my child hood, I relieve that nightmare so many times, I remember my childhood perfectly, from being molested and possibly raped while unconcious(hit in the head supposedly) at 5, to punching my father in the face after he beat my 4 year old brother(he had to go to the hospital, this was before I was in the marines, after which I have still punched him in the face twice.

one of my favorite passages from the bible could explain dreams a bit better

"As the deaf cannot hear, could we not be like the deaf and never used a sense, and as such we are ignorent to it?"

the ethereal, the unthought, the ID the ego the Superego, from the animalistic fear of being eaten, to the search for FoodSafteyFreedom,

dreams torture me, they pleasure you, I am a diognosed insomniac(I'm REALLY fucked up) and have been known to cry in my sleep,

I won't lie to you when I say my post is a topper

I didnt read all the posts and so i dont know if anyone mentioned this, but a little bit ago one of the teachers at my school(he teaches english, psychology etc) was talking about how some dude who apparently analyzes dreams and what they mean(what he was telling me).

and according to that guy, you are everyone in your dream(like your different personalities, moods etc). this actually makes sense too, when remembering some of my dreams and how i act when certain things go the way they do.

would you agree?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr Clickerson @ Jan 6 2009, 05:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Well... Not really true- you're always dreaming when you're asleep... You just don't always remember them.

Well when I sleep I don't feel like I sleep anymore. I just close my eyes, and its like I hit black wall, then I'm up. Feels like I slept for maybe 20 seconds when in reality I've slept 6-8 hours.

Guest Fohacidal

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ExplictX @ Jan 6 2009, 07:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Well when I sleep I don't feel like I sleep anymore. I just close my eyes, and its like I hit black wall, then I'm up. Feels like I slept for maybe 20 seconds when in reality I've slept 6-8 hours.

That actually happens to me a lot

I dream of stuff of my real life, like talking to my freinds doing things, and the next day or week later the same thing i dreamed about happend, and i was like holy shit this already happend. This happens quite alot too. But , i dream about me driving a car like "DEATH RACE" and i always win.

There was this one time when i was little. I dreamt that i had to go to the wash room. I took a whiz then went back to sleep, i had to go again like right after. so i thought to my self WTF. then i woke up and had to go to the washroom. i came back to my bed then im like woah... then i woke up again and had to go to the bathroom and went back to bed again.. then i FINALLY woke up for real and im like woah.. wtf... by that time it was like 8. Then i actually had to go to the bathroom..

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (beauutifulchaosx @ Jan 6 2009, 07:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Does that mean I have a personality of a murderer who sticks leaf blowers up the victims ass to kill them. =|

haha, and im not an expert but i would say it means that you were(and maybe are) mad or angry about something you did/didnt do thats still effecting you today?

like i said im not the expert but i would say its something along those lines

When ever I have dreams about people shooting me in the chest, I wake up and I feel pain where I got shot.

Creepy.

I also had a dream awhile ago and my ex got killed in it. For some reason I woke up all sad and with acouple of tearson my face.

I never remember dreams unless I'm semi asleep. It's hard to explain but you probably know exactly what I mean by that.

I've been wiped out for the past quarter of a year; so dreams, not so many.

One thing I'm very afraid of is recurring dreams.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (UltimateOreo @ Jan 6 2009, 07:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Only during rem sleep.

I know what you meant, but I couldn't take up this offer.

Which is aproximately 2 hours out of your 8. Unless you want to fuck with your mind like this: http://anamazingmind.com/blog/2008/06/uber...can-experience/

Which I find funny. 20 minute naps every 4 hours, instant REM. 22 hour days ftw.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nifer @ Jan 6 2009, 07:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

There was this one time when i was little. I dreamt that i had to go to the wash room. I took a whiz then went back to sleep, i had to go again like right after. so i thought to my self WTF. then i woke up and had to go to the washroom. i came back to my bed then im like woah... then i woke up again and had to go to the bathroom and went back to bed again.. then i FINALLY woke up for real and im like woah.. wtf... by that time it was like 8. Then i actually had to go to the bathroom..

ROFL. Would it help you to know you dream about 5-8 times a night? So it is entirely possible that you "went to the bathroom" 65 times? (each dream just repeats itself for the most part)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Kyle Esoovac @ Jan 6 2009, 07:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I get fucked up dreams ever since I started highschool as a freshmen

I also get plenty of nightmares about my friends.

Sounds like you got some serious buttrape in the shower.

Hm, yes. It's very weird.

I would like to be like a dream expert.

That would be pretty sweet.

I have always wanted to know what my dreams really mean.

My boyfriend, Jason, he doesn't dream very often, but when he does, sometime down the road the dream comes true.

Like he dreamt 4 years ago, about meeting me. And then we met, and it was exactly like his dream.

And a whole bunch of other stuff. It's pretty weird.

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (UltimateOreo @ Jan 6 2009, 07:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Only during rem sleep.

I know what you meant, but I couldn't take up this offer.

Yes, I know, but I couldn't remember what it was called (REM), so I figured I would just cut corners. Thanks for the correction.

About your boyfriend, Beautiful... That sounds very cliche... Are you sure he wasn't lying?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Succulent Meats @ Jan 5 2009, 11:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

On sundays I usually dream about sleeping, waking up and getting ready for school. Then I wake up and do it all fucking over again.

I've done that before, actually.

Went to bed. "Woke up" - Went to school, sat through ALL of my fucking classes, got home, went to bed and woke up from the dream only to ACTUALLY have to do it.

I very, VERY rarely remember my dreams.

I have the most epic, fucking amzing, mind-raping, deep and immense dreams you can imagine. Fucking seriously. Makes me so upset that they fade from my mind. :(

I wish I could explain them, they stretch from amazing ass zombie stories to just plain weird and awesome abstract randomness. They're coming back, one was I was driving through my alternated city, my mom and sisters with us, though they were different people but the same at the same time, like different bodies, I want to say Marge Simpson was my mom :P. Anyways, we were driving at top speeds, being chased by a mechanical bull with 4 feet long sharp shrapnel horns, it was three times as big as the car by the way, which was a black de_nuke car, any ways, it penetrated the left passenger side door, mising the people, dragged the car, after we escaped we drove barely abe to escape it for a bit, then it totaled the car, we were hiding behind a church, everything was like our town but very edited and just plain different, it finds usm we escape, go through drains, finds us again, hits by a semi truck, destroyed. I have a LOT more. Told ya, weird yet awesome. I wish I could make that make any sense. :(

I've been debating for a really long time whether or not to make two of them a into a novel, they're just sooo deep. One's a very unique zombie story, very realisitic and plausible too. The other is about a guy, (me in the dream), who was sent to clean out a very old, abandoned, mysterious and creepy underground bunker. It's VERY huge, and very tightly locked down. each day I manage to open a new section, and every day it gets weirder and more abstract, after a while, it gets really strange, with visions and a mysterious ghost/demon boy named Fred. God damn Fred was creepy. 4 feet long legs that bent in the opposite direction, very pale, white i guess, eyes with no pupils, dirty and messy brown hair that were barely above the eyebrows, blood around the mouth too. He was twitchy, and once grabed my mouth, grabbing my cheeks trying to rip my jaw apart, I can feel him grabbing my face too, then I wake up, only to find out I'm just to have another hard day with the bunker. No wonder the government sent me in instead of themselves. Now I can't escape. Did I mention it's on a tropical island?

Guest Fohacidal

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (When in doubt whip it out @ Jan 7 2009, 01:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Anyone notice you can never scream in your dreams? I notice I can't hit the light switch either.

Same here, weird, whenever I try to scream it comes out as if I have no breath

Man, that sucks.

I used to get dreams but the worst was my night terrors in like 6th grade. I would get these night terrors where I would wake up screaming so loud my neighbors woke up.

My dreams were along the line of me waking up and seeing some knife laying on the ground next to me and myself covered in blood. I would freak out and look around and see our dog, Kai, dead. After more exploration I would find things of mine in the family bed rooms and all of them dead. Then I would turn and see myself looking at me with the same bloody knife and the other me would stab me in the chest.